Summary: I want to read a non-slash werewolf story in which Harry is bitten and is a werewolf but nobody knows. He's hiding it (at least for the first third or even half of the story). All other details up to you!
Questions you may want to answer:
- Who bit Harry? Remus? Greyback? Someone else? Was it an accident or on purpose?
- How old is Harry? Just starting Hogwarts or is he a few years into it? I don't really want to see a post Hogwarts story.
- Who ends up finding out and how? Severus? Does he help Harry or report him right away? It'd be cool if it was kept a semi-secret for as long as possible.
- How is Harry handling this on his own? What are the logistics of hiding it and how do things happen on the full moon since no one else knows?
- I'd like to see it be at least a very long one-shot or multi-chapter fic, not a drabble or series of drabbles.
Summary: Pigfarts is very very real and although Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood are the only ones who believe, an interesting set of events will lead to Harry Potter and Severus Snape believing too.
Authors please have fun with this idea!
Summary: Dumbledore is tired of Snapeís continuous complaints about Harry Potter and how Snape keeps trying to convince him that Harry is too much trouble for what heís doing for the boy. Dumbledore tells him that he has permission to spy on the boy for authors preferred amount of time and if he can convince Dumbledore with his memories of what he found then he would stop speaking so highly of the child. Snape being slightly petty agrees to this and proceeds to spy on Harry (whether itís the holidays or not is the authors choice) . He does not find what he was expecting however and ends up confronting Harry.
Summary: Voldemort regained his human form long before Harry Potter ever first came to Hogwarts.
Summary: Harry has lost his memory.
Summary: Where Hogwarts is a nonmagical school for troubled teens. Children are sent to this school as punishment or something. Snape is a teacher. Harry is as bad as Snape expected. He causes trouble and acts out (because of his home life and issues with authorities). Snape hates Harry at first, but later understands why Harry is acting out and decides to help him. Should discuss about other kid problems, but focus on Harry. Harry should be at least 14. No hocrux, Voldermort, prophesy or magic.
Summary: There is a physical reason why Harry can never exit the floo without falling over, or knocking into something.
Summary: Harry's thoughts are directly recorded by a quill as he thinks them. Snape uses this as a way to prevent Harry from getting into mischief.
Summary: At the end of the Philosopher's Stone Voldemort does not offer to bring Harry's parents back to life. Instead, Voldemort tempts Harry with the greater offer of not only taking Harry away from his abusive Muggles relatives, but of saving ALL abused magical children from their Muggle relatives. After all, Harry has always had a "saving people thing."
Summary: Either Harry or Snape has a concussion.