Summer Before Sixth Year by Terri
Summary: The summer after the Department of Mysteries battle is a hard one for Harry, plagued by guilt but determined to make himself fit to fulfill the Prophecy. Along the way, he trains hard, and learns to trust and love. The start of a series which will eventually be a Snape mentors Harry tale.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore, Ginny, Hermione, Remus, Ron, Sirius
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, SuperPower! Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Sixth Year Series
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 56071 Read: 74365 Published: 30 Nov 2005 Updated: 14 Dec 2005
Planning and Snape's mission by Terri
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: Not mine - just borrowing them

Beta'd by the magical irisgirl12000

Members of the Order of the Phoenix filled the third floor classroom; Ron and Hermione headed to the bench by the window that Harry often used to practice his Occlumency when they entered the room. Harry left Dumbledore’s side as they entered the room and moved to sit beside his friends. They greeted him with silent smiles, as Alastor Moody was still addressing the assembled members. Harry saw Remus Lupin sitting near them in the back of the room, and catching his eye, gave him a slight nod and smile.

“So, in order to draw Voldemort and his Death Eaters out, Harry will go out with Snape tomorrow morning at dawn. They will be coming out the side door of the castle here.” Moody flicked his wand at the blackboard to the front of the room, and a simple diagram of the castle and grounds appeared, with a door outlined in green. “Our assumption is that the Death Eaters, at least, will have Apparated into the Forbidden Forest at the point the Snape has indicated to them is safe. It will be about here.” He drew an orange X on the diagram. “This leaves a large area of unprotected grounds for them to cross. That should give us time to move into position in a manner that should not compromise Snape’s contact with You-Know-Who.” Moody turned towards Dumbledore, who was still standing just inside the classroom door. “Which brings us to the problem of protecting Potter.”

Professor Dumbledore smiled in greeting. “Thank you, Alastor. As you all know, the real goal of this is to thwart the Dark Lord’s plans and send a clear warning that we will not tolerate the disruption of this school. I believe we can accomplish this tomorrow morning with little risk to Harry or any members of the Order.” He looked at the faces of the people gathered in the room. “In order to achieve this, however, Harry will have to participate.” He strode to the blackboard at the front of the room. With a wave of his wand, he enlarged the diagram to show Hogsmeade and the area of the Shrieking Shack.

“Now, as we had planned, the Minister of Magic has assigned a squad of Aurors to use the Shrieking Shack as a home base, with the purpose of protecting Harry and Hogwarts against attack by Lord Voldemort or any of his Death Eaters for the coming school term. This information is secret, known to only the Minister, the Aurors, and the Order; as much as is practicable, the Aurors assigned to it will also be members of the Order. Kingsley will be the Auror in charge, with Tonks, Sturgis, and Dawlish as part of his squad. Most of you are already aware that Remus will also be staying at Hogwarts for the new term.” Dumbledore looked around at the 20 or so people gathered in front of him. “It is essential that the students who arrive Sunday night be confident of their safety. To this end, Harry is being allowed to have a limited participation in this operation. He is well aware of the risks involved.”

Albus Dumbledore walked back towards the desks. “For this plan, we will have 2 groups. One will be the protection guard, headed by Alastor, and the other will be Kingsley’s defensive guard.”

Harry’s scar pulsed with white-hot pain, and he gasped, his hands flying up to knead his forehead. He could still hear the voices continuing in the background, but his focus was on easing the continuing pain. Closing his eyes, he turned his awareness inward, making sure the walls in his mind were still sealed and smooth. The last thing they needed was Voldemort picking this moment to again push into his consciousness. His scar gave another great lurch, and Harry knew that Voldemort was angry about something, and he tried to focus on the emotions that he was feeling, which had nothing to do with his own.

The searing pain eased after several long minutes, along with the vague feeling of irritation.

Opening his eyes, Harry saw that Hermione had reached out and grabbed his arm. He smiled at her, but she jerked her head toward the front of the room. Glancing over, he saw that Remus was looking at him, and Professor Dumbledore was making his way towards them. Kingsley Shacklebolt and Alastor Moody seemed to have divided up their two teams, and were speaking to them.

“Harry?” Remus leaned towards him.

“It’s all right, he’s just irritated at something,” Harry muttered quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear. He looked up apologetically at the Headmaster, who came to stand by him.

Dumbledore put his hand on Harry’s shoulder, making eye contact with Hermione, Ron, and Remus. “Please come with me.”

He led them from the classroom and up to the Gryffindor common room. Ron, Hermione and Harry seated themselves in their favorite chairs set in a half circle in front of the unlit fireplace. Remus sat on the hearth, close enough to keep an eye on Harry, whose head was still aching.

“I realize that you both would like to have a greater roll tomorrow morning, but I must ask you to remain here in Gryffindor tower, where I will know you are safe.” Albus Dumbledore told Hermione and Ron. “I would ask you to be up and dressed, watching from a point of concealment, but ready if anyone comes into the castle that might need help.”

“Yes, Professor.” Ron muttered with a sideways glance at Harry.

“Professor?” Hermione looked up at him. “How are you going to get Harry out of the middle of all that tomorrow?”

“Well, Hermione, Sirius suggested that Fawkes might be able to help us with that, which, I must say, is a very good idea,” Dumbledore explained with a reassuring smile. “Please relay my instructions to Miss Weasley when she joins you, as well.”

He turned to Harry. “The meeting upstairs will probably last until dinner time, after which I would like you to meet me in the third floor classroom.”

Harry nodded, and Dumbledore left, taking Remus with him and heading back to the continuing meeting.

“What happened with Sirius, Harry?” Hermione asked as soon as the portrait swung closed.

Harry related his dream conversation with Sirius, and what Sirius had suggested Fawkes would be able to do.

“Like he did down in the Chamber of Secrets, Harry?” Ron remembered.

“Yes, something like that,” here Harry paused, “I know that Remus is really worried about me being out there with Snape, but I’ve escaped from Voldemort before. Anyway, this is more about turning Voldemort away with a sound defeat, so that he doesn’t trying anything else against Hogwarts.”

“What about the pain Voldemort causes in your scar? Won’t it be worse in his presence?” Hermione asked softly, worry shining in her eyes.

“Yes and no. In the graveyard that night, and at the Ministry last term, there were times when my scar hurt, but it doesn’t make me pass out or nauseated. That only happens when Voldemort is really angry or happy about something. He doesn’t know that he affects me, I don’t think.” Harry leaned forward and lowered his voice, “What I am afraid of is that he might try to possess me, like he did in June. That hurt so badly I thought I was dying.”

Harry fell silent, remembering those moments in the atrium of the Ministry of Magic, the night Sirius had died.

“What happened, Harry? You never told us much about that,” Hermione asked.

A slight smile played around Harry’s mouth before he answered, “I had actually given up, figured I was dead anyway, so the thought of being with Sirius and how happy that would make me was all I could think about.” He looked up at his two friends, and then continued, “Then, all of a sudden, Voldemort was gone. Dumbledore says it was because my heart was full of love, and Tom can’t stand love.”

“It sounds to me like that is your answer to the whole You-Know-Who thing, mate,” Ron nodded sagely. He crossed his arms against his chest and leaned back in his armchair.

Harry grinned and tossed a cushion at Ron, smacking him on the head. Hermione giggled, and Ron grabbed the pillow, tossing it at her. She ducked, and the cushion sailed across the room. Harry snapped his fingers and the cushion flew back to him.

“Bloody hell, Harry, you promised to teach me how to do that!”

At Ron’s yell, Harry sent the cushion flying back at him. Soon there were cushions, pillows, and other non-breakable items sailing around the common room, some quite randomly, and some with pinpoint accuracy.

Hermione ducked Ron’s feeble attempt to hurl a shoe at her, laughing as she jumped over the back of her own chair. Harry had taken refuge behind the doorway to the boys’ dormitory, and peered around the corner to watch the multiple items he was controlling fly about the room.

Ginny stormed into the middle of this chaos, her face set in a mutinous scowl. “What-oomph!” A large pillow smacking into her stomach cut off her words. She staggered back a few steps before throwing the pillow forcefully at her brother.

Laughing, Hermione stood up from behind her chair and Harry appeared in the doorway with a grin splitting his face. Ron picked himself up from tabletop where the pillow had knocked him.

“Oy, Ginny, why’d you do that?” Ron rubbed his bottom.

Ginny didn’t answer, but was smiling as she watched Harry and Hermione set the room to rights with a few flicks of their wrists. Collapsing back into the armchairs, they all began to tell Ginny what had happened while she had been with Mrs. Weasley. Her head swiveled between them as they took turns going over everything from the meeting to Dumbledore’s instructions. Harry wrapped it up with the conversation with Sirius and the chance that Fawkes might be able to help.

“I still don’t like the idea of you being outside the castle, with Snape as the only thing between you and You-Know-Who!” said Ginny, her hazel eyes concerned.

A blast of pain hit him like a jolt of white-hot lightening, splitting his head in two. Rage washed over him in waves, and the pallid face of Severus Snape swam in front of his eyes. He was looking down on Snape from a height not his own, his unnaturally long, skeleton white fingers raised a dark wand.

“Crucio.” His voice was high pitched and cold, smiling thinly as he listened to the screams of the figure in black writhing on the floor. Raising his wand, he watched without feeling as the figure collapsed. “That is but a taste of my displeasure, Severus. You will find a way to get the boy out of the castle at dawn tomorrow, Dumbledore be damned.”

Harry found himself on his hands and knees on the floor of the common room, his stomach heaving as he vomited. Sick, ice-cold, and shaking hard, another wave of incredible pain threatened to sweep him back into the blackness. Voices seemed to call out to him, but he heard them as if from a great distance as he tried to smooth the walls in his mind and summon the easing note of Phoenix song. Burying his head in his hands, rocking back and forth on his knees, he heard a snatch of Hermione’s voice through the waves of pain, and grasped it as a lifeline, focusing all his remaining strength on her. The pain eased slightly. He could feel trembling hands on him, just holding him, and he took comfort in their presence.

Gentle hands that he recognized as the Headmaster’s lifted him with strength that should be impossible in one that old, and laid him on the floor. Cool, calming fingers soothed his forehead, and the strong hands of his godfather eased a cushion behind his head. The searing pain had abated to a level where he could at least open his eyes, and when he did so, the figures above him were slightly blurred around the edges. Harry reached a hand toward Albus Dumbledore and clutched at his richly embroidered purple robes. He tried to tell Dumbledore, but couldn’t get the words out. Swallowing painfully against the dryness in his throat, Harry tried again.

“Help Snape…need someone to find him…” Harry took a sip of water from a goblet that appeared at his lips. “Snape tortured, Professor, Voldemort used the Cruciatus Curse on him…”

“Do you know where Professor Snape was, Harry?” Dumbledore asked quietly, his fingers still resting on the lightening bolt shaped scar. “Can you remember?”

“The same place he has been, in Hogsmeade.”

“Thank you, Harry.” Dumbledore stood quickly, exchanged a glance with Remus Lupin and quickly left the room.

Harry struggled to sit up, his godfather supporting his back. Ron stood up and extended his hand, pulling Harry to his feet. Hermione clutched the goblet of water and hovered around Harry like a mother hen. Ginny stood nearby, pale but ready to help. Harry dropped into his favorite chair, still shaky and rubbing his prickling forehead.

“Harry?” Remus stood over him, a question in his gaze.

“I’m alright, Remus, really,” Harry assured him.

Remus searched his face with a probing look before nodding and striding from the room.

Twenty minutes later, Harry and the others made their way down to the Great Hall, where the enchanted ceiling showed the dwindling golden sunlight of a late summer’s day. The long table was set and waiting, but no one else had shown up yet for dinner. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny arranged themselves at the table, talking quietly about Harry’s vision. While none of them felt anything but dislike for Snape, and Harry could honestly say that he hated the man, he was not willing to sacrifice anyone else to Voldemort, not even Snape.

People began to filter in slowly, teachers back for the term who seated themselves at one end of the long table, and then the members of the Order, who sat at the other end. Soon, the only vacant seats where those directly adjacent to the teenagers. Food appeared and people filled their plates. Harry found he had little appetite, but put food on his plate to appease Hermione’s glaring look.

He was pushing kidney pie around his plate when Remus, Dumbledore, and Severus Snape swept into the room. A wave of relief flooded through him, and he felt like he was taking the first deep breath in an hour. Both his guardian and his Headmaster gave him smiles and seated themselves on either side of him and Ron. Snape refused to look in his direction, even when he ended up sitting diagonally across the table.

Harry felt long fingers rest on his arm, and looked across Ron into Albus Dumbledore’s twinkling blue eyes. “You need to eat something, Harry; we still have work to do tonight.”

Harry grinned back and began to eat, finding that he was hungry after all. The rest of dinner passed pleasantly, the sun sinking and the deep indigo of twilight appearing through the enchanted ceiling above them. It was nice to just sit beside Remus, listening as Ron and Bill launched into a spirited debate on which of their favorite Quidditch teams had a better chance to win the League Cup. Ginny and Hermione were having giggling fits as they had a whispered conversation with Tonks, who showed up to dinner with bright orange hair. Mrs. Weasley, with whom Harry had not had a chance to speak other than in passing, kept shooting worried looks at him and seemed to be arguing with Alastor Moody.

After dinner ended, the others went upstairs to the Gryffindor common room to play Wizard chess, and Harry followed Remus and Dumbledore up the marble staircase. He was surprised when they turned down the second floor corridor towards the Headmaster’s office, instead of going back to the third floor classroom. He walked beside Remus in silence, until Dumbledore ushered them into the office.

“Harry.” Dumbledore stopped him just inside the door with a hand on his shoulder. Harry looked up to meet the clear blue eyes, his curiosity gleaming in his bright green eyes. “Thanks to you, Hagrid was able to ‘accidentally’ find Professor Snape struggling alongside the roadway to Hogsmeade, and brought him directly to Madam Pomfrey. Severus Snape may never find it in him to thank you, but you made me very proud when you were concerned for his safety.” The corners of his eyes crinkled and there was a sparkle in their depths. “I am not sure which hurt worse, the Cruciatus Curse, or knowing that he owned you for sending him help.”

Dumbledore walked around his desk and picked up the old black kettle that they had used before as a portkey, and came back to where Harry and Remus stood.

“Portus.” The kettle gleamed blue, and trembled for an instant. “Harry, I would like to teach you something tonight that I can not do within Hogwarts, alright?”

“Yes, sir.” Harry glanced at Remus, who smiled and bent to pick up his and Harry black cloaks from one of the armchairs set in front of the desk.

“Alright, ready?”

Harry placed a fingertip on the kettle and felt the familiar sensation of a hook being jerked from behind his navel, a rush of wind hurtling past him. The next thing he knew, they were standing in the basement kitchen of number 12 Grimmauld Place, and the Weasley twins sat at the long table as if waiting for them.

“Oy, Harry! Remus!” Fred jumped up to shake their hands, followed by George. They turned to Professor Dumbledore. “Everything is ready, Professor.” With that they both left the room as they called good night.

“Remus, if you would go on ahead, then.” Dumbledore said, and handing Harry his cloak, Lupin Disapparated.

“Now, Harry, I want to teach you two things tonight; one is to be able to shield yourself from the strongest curses and the other, is to be able to become invisible for short periods of time.” Dumbledore told him. “In order to do this, we need to start with your Apparation skills. Remus is waiting for you at Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes. I’d like you to Apparate there, and then back here.”

Harry slung his cloak over his shoulder and nodded, concentrating on the twins’ premises in Diagon Alley. The next second, Harry found himself in the back storeroom of the shop, where Remus stood waiting.

“Wow!” Harry gasped, as he looked at the stock and merchandise stacked in neat piles. “The twins must be doing very well, look at this!” Mountains of sweets and stacks of Skiving Snackboxes lined the walls to the ceiling.

Remus chuckled and handed him a wrapped box. “I found this sitting over here, see your name on it.”

Sure enough, Harry could see his name scrawled across the box in the untidy handwriting of either of the twins. Shaking it curiously, Harry beamed at Remus. ”I think it is a care package of sweets!”

“Probably right, Harry, no problem Apparating?”

“No, none.” Harry walked up and stood beside his godfather, noticing that he looked a bit paler than usual, and had dark smudges under his eyes. He quickly calculated the lunar chart in his head, and knew that they had ten days left before the full moon. “Are you alright, Remus, you look tired tonight?”

Remus smiled at him, but Harry noticed that it didn’t reach his worried gray eyes. Putting his arm around Harry’s shoulders, Remus sighed. “I will just be glad when this is over tomorrow, Harry, and we settle into a nice normal routine for the term. You are not the only one who has Sirius haunting your dreams.”

Harry met his godfather’s eyes, his bright green eyes astonished. “Is it…is it him? Can you talk to him too?”

“I’m not really sure, Harry, whether these have been like yours, or just my worry nagging me in the form of Padfoot.” He dropped his arm and stepped back. “We need to get back, before Professor Dumbledore thinks something has happened. Go on back to the kitchen, Harry.”

Harry gripped the package, concentrated on the kitchen, and in an instant, he was there. Professor Dumbledore looked up from the cushy armchair he had apparently conjured for the wait, and stood.

“Well done, Harry, oh and sweets, no doubt, from Fred and George.” Dumbledore waved his wand and the chair disappeared, just as Remus appeared near the fireplace.

“Alright, Harry, come over here now.”

Harry sat the box on the table and moved to stand beside Dumbledore. Remus sat down in a kitchen chair to watch.

“To become invisible for several minutes at a time, what I want you to do is just concentrate on moving your body like thus.” Dumbledore spun in a circle, his deep purple robes a blur, and disappeared. He reappeared several feet away, still turning. “As with Apparation, where concentration is so important, the key to this magic is concentrating on the movement as well as the incantation, Harry, but this is the result.” He spun, disappeared and reappeared next to Lupin’s chair.

Harry looked from Remus to Dumbledore, with something akin to panic in his eyes. “I…I don’t know if I can do that, Professor!”

Albus Dumbledore walked back to where Harry stood, and looked down at him over his half-moon glasses. “Harry, what I am going to teach you is very advanced magic, accomplished only by the most powerful wizards. I know it seems daunting, but I know that you are just that, a powerful wizard.”

Harry’s head shook of its own accord it seemed. “But…”

“Harry, did you ever wonder why I didn’t help you your third year, when Remus was teaching you the Patronus Charm?” Dumbledore put his hand on Harry’s shoulder. “I knew you had exhibited magical abilities above those of your classmates, but I did not know how much magical talent or power you had, and didn’t want you to feel the pressure of having me teach you. When Remus asked me if he could help you and teach you, I gave my permission, even though I was concerned. A Patronus is a very difficult N.E.W.T level charm that only the most powerful students can master, and that in their seventh year. I was absolutely delighted when you produced that stag at the Quidditch game that year!”

The hand on his shoulder tightened and Harry saw the Headmaster’s eyes grow solemn. “When you came out of the maze at the end of your fourth year, and told me that you had thrown off the Imperius Curse that Voldemort put on you, I knew for certain that you indeed had the power for this type of magic. Now, you just need the confidence in yourself that I have in you, and your abilities.”

Harry nodded, as he didn’t think that he would be able to answer, his throat suddenly felt very tight. He moved to stand at one end of the long room, closed his eyes, cleared his mind, and began to spin. He promptly disappeared.

Reappearing next to Remus’ chair, and toppling over into his lap, Harry laughed with pure joy. He hugged his guardian, hopped up, ran to Dumbledore, and without thinking, threw his arms around him. “I did it! I did it!”

With a laugh, Dumbledore patted Harry on the back. “Well done, my boy, well done! Now, do it again.”

Over the next hour, Harry practiced spinning and disappearing until he was dizzy. He was able to stay invisible for longer periods of time, the more he practiced, but felt drained when Dumbledore told him to sit and rest. A butterbeer appeared in front of him, and Remus handed him a handful of chocolate frogs to eat. Professor Dumbledore conjured himself a cushy armchair again, and helped himself to a chocolate frog when Harry offered.

As they relaxed, Dumbledore told Harry about the plans for the morning. “Remus will be coming up to wake you and Ron up, Harry and get ready to leave the castle. If anyone else comes up, do not move and press your watch immediately.”

“Do you think Voldemort has spies at Hogwarts, Professor?” Harry asked, concerned.

“I do not believe so, Harry, but we must anticipate any problem, especially when almost anyone could be placed under the Imperius Curse.” Dumbledore told him. “It was one of the reasons that I said no one should be on their own, and had your closest friends learn to throw off the curse.” He smiled at Harry. “At least I did not have to worry about you, Remus, Hermione, Severus, or Hagrid, as you have all proven to be able to throw off the curse.”

“I would like you to dress warm but lightly in the morning, Harry, pants, jumper, trainers, and robe or cloak. I want you to be able to conceal your wand and invisibility cloak, but be able to move swiftly and freely,” Dumbledore told him, rising and banishing his armchair.

Harry nodded, and moved to stand up. Remus cleared the table with a wave of his wand and joined them next to the fireplace. Dumbledore explained the incantation that Harry was to use, and the wand motion, to produce a shield strong enough to turn away almost any curse. Remus stood an arm length away, listening intently, as he had also expressed a desire to learn the charm. Dumbledore walked them through the spell and Harry was able to product a golden shield on his second try, Remus a pearly shimmering one.

Positioning them at either end of the kitchen, Dumbledore had Harry and Remus tested their shields with simple stunning curses. They laughed and ducked each other’s spells with ease, until Dumbledore stepped in and started shooting purple blasting spells at them. Much to Dumbledore’s delight, both of their shields held up to the onslaught, when he pinned them at each end of the room, shields raised.

“Well done, gentlemen, well done! Alright, then, let us get back to Hogwarts, I believe it is time for bed, Harry.”

They used the old, black kettle and were soon standing in the Headmaster’s office again. Dumbledore patted Harry on the back as he walked them to the door.

“You did well tonight, Harry, now get some sleep so you’ll be in top form in the morning. Alright?”

“I’ll try, Professor.” Harry told him, although sleep was the furthest thing from his mind. The moment they had returned to Hogwarts, the prickling had begun again in his scar. He said good night and walked down the circular stairway with Remus.

The whole castle seemed hushed and subdued. Their footsteps rang unnaturally loud in Harry’s ears as they walked up the staircase toward Gryffindor Tower. His scar gave a hard throb, and Harry rubbed it with the heal of his right hand. He did not have a feeling of foreboding, more just a dread of the battle ahead, and the worry that someone he knew might get hurt or worse. Sleep seemed to be an unattainable goal tonight; lying awake in the dark listening to Ron snore seemed unappealing.

“Harry,” Remus said quietly, “would you or Ron mind if I slept in the dorm with you tonight?”

Harry smiled and shook his head at the perception of his godfather. “I think I’d really like that, Remus, and Ron’s probably already asleep.”

Remus left him as he entered the portrait hole to get his things and Harry walked into the common room to find Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Tonks, and Bill waiting seated in front of a gently crackling fire.

“We didn’t want to go to bed before you got back, mate.” Ron said simply.

“I’m glad you didn’t.” Harry told them, sitting down in a vacant chair.

“Watcha got there, Harry?” Tonks asked, her hair now a brilliant green that matched Harry’s eyes.

“Oh, I forgot! Care package from Fred and George, here Ginny, you open it.” Harry thrust the wrapped box into Ginny’s surprised hands, taking in their questioning looks. “We were at Grimmauld Place this evening. Saw the twins for a few minutes, and they left this for me in the backroom of the shop.” He trailed off. “What?”

Hermione was giving him on of her looks. “Spit it out, Harry”

Harry laughed, and by the time Remus had reappeared, he had told them all about the trip and the things they had learned. Everyone was laughing as Harry told them about having to dodge Dumbledore’s purple blasters. Ginny was still holding the wrapped box, but ripped it open quickly when she was reminded. All of their favorite sweets cascaded to the floor, and Ron scrambled to pick them up. They all laughed at him, and Harry began to summon the chocolate frogs, making Ron dive for them as they shot by him.

Half an hour later, Remus was shooing everyone up to his or her dormitory or room. It was approaching midnight, and they needed to at least try to sleep. Pulling off their clothing, and getting ready for bed was accomplished in silence, Remus joining them after checking that everything was secure. Harry’s scar was still throbbing, but no more than he’d felt before.

Ron’s snores could soon be heard emanating from behind his hangings, but Harry knew that Remus was still laying awake in the dark.

“Remus?”

“Yes, Harry?” came his godfather’s calm, reassuring voice.

“I am really glad you’re here.”

“I am glad too, try and get some sleep, son, okay?”

“Okay,” Harry rolled over, cleared his mind, smoothed the wall in his brain, and dropped off to sleep.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1061