Well No One Was Watching by ShadowSSnape
Summary: Harry enters a low point in life, he doesn't think anything or anyone matters anymore. Sinking lower and lower, who will help Harry before it is to late. Cutting, mild drug use and other adult themes.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Hermione, Neville, Ron, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Rape, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2053 Read: 8834 Published: 17 Dec 2005 Updated: 01 Nov 2006
Story Notes:
Slash relationship mentioned: rape Vernon Dursley/Harry Potter
First Day Back by ShadowSSnape
Author's Notes:

I do not own Harry Potter...

Thoughts are in italics

POVs Change thoughout the story

It was a very interesting group of people who met Harry outside the barrier of platform 9 ¾. The look on his Uncle Vernon’s face was priceless, even if their meddling made life harder on him, Harry just didn’t care at the moment. The only problem was, as soon as they pulled out of the car park the magic was gone, his friends, his family were gone, now it was just the freak and Uncle Vernon together in the car.

“How dare those unnatural freaks come up to me, didn’t see everyone staring,” Uncle Vernon started yelling at Harry, “and than to try to shake my hand, they are nothing but filthy animals, I will not dirty myself with them”

Harry could see his uncles’ face turning colors in the mirror and knew that he was in for something big when they got home.

“Boy, you will write them, you will tell them everything is fine. If I even see an owl anywhere near my house, you will be pleading for the old punishments to come back.”

Vernon looked around to see Harry’s face, to see the pain that he just caused by one single threat, but he was shocked to see nothing at all. Harry’s face was completely blank. Harry blinked his eyes a few times, like he was coming out of a trance.

“Yes Uncle Vernon,” he responded automatically.

The rest of the trip was done in silence, with Vernon mumbling about freaks and unnaturalness, and Harry staring out of the window, finally they got to number 4 Privet Drive.

“Get out of my car and go to you room, Freak” Vernon mumbled.

The moment Harry opened the door, his Aunt Petunia started in on him,

“Get that garbage up stairs, than start making dinner, my Diddykins is starving after such a hard day.”

“Yes Aunt Petunia,” Harry answered as he started making his way up the stairs. Going all the way down the hallway and passing Dudley’s room on the way. He sees his cousin sitting on his fat ass facing his computer and watching the telly,

Hard day my ass, god I think he got even fatter.

Rolling his eyes, Harry made his way to his bedroom, if you could even call it that. Putting his trunk down in the corner, he spotted his “bed”, which was barely mattress and a blanket that had more holes in it than a football goal lying on the floor. Shaking his head Harry turned towards the door when he heard his aunt yelling at him to come back down to make dinner for the family.

After barely eating anything, and than doing the dishes, Harry returned to his room, “I guess you would like to go out and hunt.” Hedwig tilted his head towards him. Quietly Harry took her out to the cage and opened the window “Stay out all night, come back before the sunrise,” Hedwig nipped his finger showing her understanding, than took off into the night. Harry watched his only friend for the summer disappear in the darkness,

At least you still have your freedom old friend,

He though as he watched her disappear.

With everything done, Harry sat down on his bed,

I guess I should try and sleep who knows what hell they’re going to put me through tomorrow.

With that final thought, Harry laid down with his cloths on. He took off his glasses and put them down on the floor finally he tried to sleep. When he did finally fell asleep, it was not a peaceful, he tossed and turned for most of the night, because of the nightmares that he was trapped in.

“Stop that screaming freak, normal people are trying to sleeping right now, and if you wake up Dudley you will pay,” Harry barely heard his uncle say since he was too caught up in the nightmare that he had just woken up from. Sirius was falling threw the veil over and over again. Every time he went threw, he blamed Harry for his death.

After franticly looking around his room Harry’s eyes landed on his trunk, he detangled his arms and legs from the sheets, than slowly and as quietly as he could he made his way towards his trunk. He went into his trunk to find something, anything, that would keep his mind off of his godfather and the death that was his fault. He started looking for a book to read when he cut his hand on the broken mirror. It was the same mirror that he had thrown into his trunk after trying to contact Sirius with it at the end of the school year. When he pulled his hand out, he was fascinated by the blood. Not really knowing what he was doing he took the mirror and cut his wrist again and again. He became fascinated with the blood, the feeling that cutting gave him was priceless, it felt like all his problems, all the nightmares were flowing out of him right along with the blood.

Once he was able to tie an old shirt around his wrist, he had only one though left, he had to get out; he had to get out the house, he head to get out of his life. The only problem was that damn prophecy that said he had to either kill or be killed by Voldemort. “So I can’t die, but I got to get out of this house, but if I leave, I’m screwed. I’ll just have to stay out for the night then, and be back by sunrise,” he said to himself as he looked around at the thing he called a room.

With his decision made, Harry went to the loose floorboard under his bed and grabbed his wand. That was his first night ‘home’.

To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1230