A Place for Happiness by mserenity
Summary: Harry is beaten and then rescued by an unlikely savior. But, can he cope with the riveting news that follows? SlytherinHarry, GoodLuciusDraco. Very alternate universe!!!
Categories: Parental Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Dumbledore, Lucius, Petunia, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Angst
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry
Takes Place: None
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 8503 Read: 56559 Published: 30 Jun 2007 Updated: 01 Jul 2007
Malfoy Manor by mserenity

When Severus finally got to his chambers he was beyond exhausted. He heaved Harry over to the fireplace where he then grabbed a handful of floo powder and threw it in, shouting "Malfoy Manor," before disappearing in a rush of green flames.

Upon arriving at Malfoy Manor Severus and Harry were greeted almost as soon as they landed by Draco.

"Severus?!" Draco made to embrace his godfather, but stopped short when he caught sight of the rather large 'bundle' in Severus' arms.

"Draco! I need to use your lab! Quickly!" His godfather uttered.

Nodding to his godfather, Severus proceeded to the potions lab, very hastily.

After four hours of intense work Severus threw himself down heavily into a chair and drank the tea Draco had handed him in two large gulps.

"Now that you seem to have time, do you mind explaining who that is" his godson pointed.

'Once a Malfoy, always a Malfoy' Severus thought, mentally rolling his eyes.

"That, Draco, is my son."

Draco's eyes widened. "Your-what?"

"You heard me, Draco" Severus closed his eyes and rubbed his face with exhaustion.

"Yes, but-but-how?" the blonde teen spluttered. "I mean, when-Hell, you know what I mean!" Draco finally managed.

"Well, it seems that his mother didn't see fit to inform me of this glorious piece of information." He then whispered harshly, "she just wanted to protect us all, I suppose."

Draco seemed even more confused by this answer than he was before.

"Urgh." Severus and Draco rushed to the young Snape's side.

Draco smirked. "Don't know how she 'hid' him from you. Or anyone else, for that matter! He looks just like you." At that moment, Harry opened his eyes.

"Except for the ey-Oh-Severus, no! No way! You've got to" he was cut off by a wand to his temple.

Harry slid into a sitting position, keeping his wand trained.

"Potter." Draco inclined his head, seemingly more out of shock and fear than anything else.

"Malfoy." Harry spoke curtly, yet in the same manner Draco had.

"Or should I be saying Snape, now?" Draco smirked.

At Harry's confused look Draco persisted. "Well, I suppose I could get along with you. Your dad is my godfather, afterall."

"What the bloody hell are you on about?!" Harry asked incredulously.

Draco smirked again. This was going to be so much fun.

Severus merely groaned. This did not look good.

"Draco? Draco! I've been calling every..." Malfor Senior trailed off when he caught sight of Severus and a strangely familiar boy holding a wand to his son's head.

Before Lucius could say anything more, however, Severus stepped in.

"Harry..." he said warningly. "Draco and Lucius mean you no harm! They have been on our side since the Dark Lord killed Narcissa. Please!" To Harry only he whispered, "I'll explain later. Please, listen to me."

Harry nodded and moved his wand hesitantly downward. Then Lucius' eyes widened, much the same as his son's had only moments before.

"Harry Potter? NO! Severus! Lily hid this from you? Why-" but Harry cut him off.

"Don't you speak my mother's name! Ever!" Harry hissed vehemently.

Severus spoke up before the two called for an all out wizard's duel. "Harry! Look, there are a lot of issues we need to discuss. Why don't we all move to the library?"

Severus was pleading. And Snapes never plead!

Too curious, Draco, Lucius and Harry all followed Severus into the library to, hopefully, explain what was going on.

To be continued...
End Notes:
This story is already finished. I only have to type it all out. So, have patience, it will all be on here very soon!!!


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1347