Whipped cream and strawberries by relative1983
Summary: Response to my own challenge. Harry and Snape meet in the Hogwart's Kitchens. Why, how and what?
Categories: Misc Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Remus
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General, Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 7th summer
Warnings: None
Prompts: Hogwart's Kitchens
Challenges: Hogwart's Kitchens
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 372 Read: 2928 Published: 02 Jul 2007 Updated: 02 Jul 2007
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling does.

Warnings: implied male/male relationship. Not Harry/Snape! Silly bit of humor too. Short.

Time frame: After 6th year.

After a long absense I returned home from travelling. However, I'm stuck with both The Mistake and Drifting, but decided that this little one shot might be worth it. It's not betaed however! Hopefully I might be able to get some more chapters out for my other works.

1. Whipped cream and strawberries by relative1983

Whipped cream and strawberries by relative1983

“Come along Misty, if you would please carry that bowl over to the counter, then I will carry all the ingredients.”

Misty gave a tiny nod and bustled around in the huge kitchens. The other House Elves were either asleep or cleaning something. Harry carefully put down the ingredients and decided that he would perhaps need the help of Misty after all, when he heard the noise of the portrait being opened.

Making sure to look as composed as possible, he turned around. What he saw nearly made him fall over in laughter. Professor Snape had just walked into the kitchens, however his image was surely ruined because of his attire. Instead of the usual black robes - impressively billowing around him- the man was now wearing something that could only be described as fluffy, and dare he say it? Sweet. Harry just managed to keep the grin from his face, looking at the sweatpants covered in little snakes, the shirt with a puppy on it, and to top it off: fluffy slippers with ears (?) on top of them. The man seemed mortified to see one of his least liked students there. Just when Harry could see that Snape had composed himself enough to berate him for being out after curfew, the portrait opened again to admit Remus?!

“Sev, really what is taking you so long? I want to have a go at the strawberries and whipped cream and...oh, ehm, hello Harry?”

Now it was Harry’s turn to mumble. Gods, Remus was wearing sweatpants too, but his shirt was half unbottuned, showing off certain marks that (as far as Harry knew) could only be hickeys.

Then he smiled. “Hello professors. I was just going to teach Misty a new recipy, but perhaps it’ll be more helpfull if she gave you what you need first?”

Misty already came over with a bowl of strawberries and one full of whipped cream. Remus took them and turned Snape around quickly. “Thanks Harry”. And before Snape could explode or do anything else they were gone.

Harry watched the closed portrait for a while, before shaking himself awake and turning to Misty.“Shall we get started on that strawberry pie then? Perhaps with some extra cream on top.....”

The End.
End Notes:
Hope you liked this. Perhaps someone else is willing to take up my challenge too? I've got about 2 different stories going for that as well (in my mind that is).


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1351