The Half-Blood Prince by Ebbtide
Summary: A parallel between two important characters.
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: None
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1852 Read: 11817 Published: 16 Jul 2007 Updated: 17 Jul 2007
Chapter 4 by Ebbtide

Severus Snape stalked into the potions classroom. Behind him the door bounced off the wall from the force of his entrance. His black cloak billowed around his body as he quickly took his place at the head of the classroom. His long oily black hair swung as he jerked his head from one side to the other so that he could take in all of the cowering first years seated before him. His gaze settled with especial malice on the little boy with dark, messy hair and large glasses. A well of hatred filled him from the mere sight of the boy - James Potter's son. His lips twisted up in an evil grin. He never forgave an offense against his person and James Potter had definitely offended him on more than one occasion. James may be dead, but his son could still pay for the humiliation he had suffered.

***

Harry Potter watched in horror, unable to move, as the unsavory potions master raised his wand and prepared to kill Albus Dumbledore. The young wizard's invisibility cloak was wrapped tightly around his body, keeping him hidden against the side of the building. The scar on his forehead burned at the proximity of so much evil. His gaze settled with hatred on the back of the potions master. A well of hatred filled him as he remembered all of the offenses he had suffered at the hands of the Slytherin man. He watched, eyes widening in horror, as Dumbledore was killed and flung off the side of the tower from the force of the curse. In that moment he vowed to find justice for his mentor.

The End.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed! More coming...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1362