Potions and Snitches by Azuredragon
Summary: This is my attempt at a challenge. The 'Potions and Snitches' challenge posted by Jan AQ. Need opinions on this one. Would anybody like to appear in this story? Yes, if you so wish you may be in the story!
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Foes Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 4th summer
Warnings: None
Prompts: Potions and Snitches
Challenges: Potions and Snitches
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1713 Read: 4079 Published: 31 Aug 2007 Updated: 06 Sep 2007
Story Notes:

A bit of a long shot, but I thought meh, why not? Hopefully I will be able to interest enough people to take a part in this themed fic. Please give me character names and details if you would like for me to add them into the story line. ^-^

Muses help me . . .

Please post here if you would like to make a showing in the story. :)

In the Beginning. by Azuredragon

All eyes faced forward. The hum of voices chattering away quietened immediately as the awaited figure entered the room and paced in silent contemplation before the blackboard before finally speaking.

"Welcome everyone. I'm glad you could all make it."

Various heads nodded in acknowledgement, but the room remained silent other than for the sound of the single voice.

"I think that you all know why it is that we are here?"

Again the community of silent heads nodded.

"We all have an important mission before us. A mission which, should we succeed, will ensure that the greatest amount of joy will come to both the Wizarding and Muggle Worlds."

Excited chatter erupted and people nodded and clapped in agreement and enthusiasm.

The figure moved towards the front of the room and picked up a piece of fresh, white chalk.

She wrote as she spoke. "Our mission is to make them see the truth. Our mission is to help them find happiness within the truth. Our mission, is to create this truth!"

As she finished speaking the last few marks where made on the board and cheers of excitement and enthusiasm echoed throughout the entire room.

Satisfied she leaned back on the side of the desk and popped a creamy Chocolate Frog into her mouth and smiled.

This was the beginning of a quest.

This was the beginning of new life.

This was the beginning of sugar overdose and a story that two unknowing wizards would learn to fear.

This was the beginning of-

Potions and Snitches!

To be continued...
End Notes:
. . . Muses help me . . .

Please post here if you want to be in the story!


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1396