Snape's Makeover by Snowlulu
Summary: The war has been won, and everyone's happy. Everyone except Snape. For the Cleaning Up Snape challenge.
Categories: Misc Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione, Ron
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 7th summer
Warnings: None
Prompts: Cleaning up Snape
Challenges: Cleaning up Snape
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 623 Read: 3506 Published: 03 Jan 2008 Updated: 04 Jan 2008
Snape's Makeover by Snowlulu

Harry watched as Voldemort fell, dead, and then raised his wand in victory. “The battle is oven! We have won! Voldemort is dead for good this time!”

The death eaters fled, before being captured again by the light side.

They had won.

Two years later

Harry apparated to his front door, only to find someone already there. “Snape!” he exclaimed. “What are you doing here? I haven’t seen you in years not since school and the battle…”

“That’s exactly it, Potter!” he sobbed, “I thought I was finally free from him, but I’m not! Please just kill me and take away the pain!”

“Tempting,” Harry joked, but then he became serious as he realized how serious Snape’s problem was. Harry had gotten better at legimency and had a feeling Snape’s mental walls wouldn’t be up, so he let himself into Snape’s head. What he saw shocked him.

Snape felt like he should have died at the final battle, and like he was still being controlled by Voldemort! Harry didn’t know what to say, so he opened his door and pulled Snape in and onto the couch. Then he called Hermione and Ron and explained the problem to them.

****

When Harry’s friends arrived, Hermione instantly pulled out her wand and began diagnosing Snape. Ron went over to talk to Harry. Then Hermione came over and explained Harry was correct, it was all in Snape’s head and she wasn’t sure how he had survived for so long. “… and I think the best thing to do is to put him out of his misery. I meant to obliviate him!” she added when the boys stared at her.

“You’re probably right,” Ron said, turning red.

Harry pointed his wand at Snape “Obliviate!”

“Huh? Who am I?” Snape moaned, sitting up. “And who are you guys?”

Hermione glared at harry, “It didn’t need to be so strong!” she thought for a second. “Actually, maybe we can make this work. Hello, I’m Hermione, and they are Harry and Ron. You name is-“

“Leod! You are Leod Epans!” Harry and Hermione stared at Ron. “Leod means ugly and Epans is Snape backwards,” he whispered to them. Hermione rolled he eyes and Harry laughed.

“Leod,” Hermione said gently, “What do you remember?”

“I think I knew all of you before and you were all good people.”

Yes, we are and we’re here to help you get a new look and be more stress-free. We are going to teach you how to have fun!” Ron said.

“Let’s start with your hair,” Hermione added hastily before Ron could come up with any more ‘great’ ideas.

****

First, they locked “Leod” in the bathroom with the mirror covered and told him to wash his hair. They gave him a t-shirt and jeans to wear. When he came out he looked very different than their once potions professor. Clean hair, muggle clothes, and no scowl really made a difference. Then the pulled him back into the bathroom and cut his hair to just above chin length and light brown.

Next, they gave him color contacts that turned his eyes hazel. Hermione also found a spell to make Leod’s nose smaller when he wasn’t looking.

Last, they used a light tanning spell (once again without letting Leod see) before going out and buying him some new clothes. Harry whispered, “Should we let him know he’s not a muggle?”

“No, he seems happier this way.” Hermione replied.

Then the three friends brought him to a dance club and left him there, with instructions on how to contact them and how to get to his new home. They left and then came back again, wearing glamours so they could watch Leod.

****

He was doing fine and had already met a girl. They watched him for a little longer and then left, satisfied that their work was done.

The End.
End Notes:
I got the name from a baby name website. Just supposed to be a light story.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1470