Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 245974 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
The Truth Revealed by SilverWolf7

Severus Snape paced around the office in a fit of rage. His lips were pulled back and his teeth were showing in a somewhat crazy way. Long fangs showing in place of his canine teeth.

He never thought this would ever happen. He didn't think it possible. No, it wasn't possible. Everything Dumbledore had just told him was false. It was not possible for a vampire to have children.

Stopping his furious pacing, he threw himself into a chair by the fire burning in the fireplace burying his head in his hands. Dumbledore looked at him calmly, a note still held lightly in his hand.

"It is all true Severus. You know it to be true." Albus Dumbledore announced, making the vampire jump. Snape shook his head, still unwilling to believe it.

"It cannot be true. If it was, he would be at least half vampire and he has never shown signs before."

"The signs will start showing up when he turns fifteen. That is in a few weeks time. He will not know what is going on. He needs somebody to guide him through the changes he will go through." Dumbledore slowly chuckled at this. "The strangest things can happen while going through puberty."

Severus took his hands away from his head and snatched the letter from out of Dumbledore's hands. He read quickly over it again. On the piece of paper were two separate paragraphs, one written specifically for him, the other for the boy who was apparently his son.

He shook his head again in denial and handed the note back. The two wizards had been acting like this for half the day now, the sun now making its way up to its zenith, midday upon the Hogwarts castle.

Severus sighed. "What do you want me to do?" He quietly asked, looking to the old wizard standing next to him.

"I want you to bring him here before his birthday. I would not think it wise for him to stay with his Aunt and Uncle. I have heard that they can be quite annoying."

Snape nodded his head and got up. "Fine. I will leave now." He announced, getting up and stretching. He wondered how he had gotten himself into this mess. He had a son, a son who would soon start to show signs of vampirism. That son was no other than the famous Harry Potter.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148