Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 245964 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
Chapter 11 by SilverWolf7

Harry didn't wake up until dinnertime, and then only because he was shaken awake by Ron. He felt drained of energy, emotionally, and didn't want to get up.

"Leave me alone." Harry groaned into his pillow. Ron said something about tea being ready and Harry shrugged his best friend off. "I don't care. I'm not hungry." He replied.

"You alright? Why did you suddenly decide to skip classes like that anyway? Hermione started to have a panic attack when you didn't show up for Charms. She got all your homework for you though."

Harry sighed. He figured he might as well make an appearance in the Great Hall, even though what he had said was true. For the first time in a long while, he had no appetite at all. In fact, thinking of food made him feel nauseous.

"Bad timing of something. I think I might have told Dean a little too much about me. I couldn't help it though. I went on this rant and just tired myself out. I slept through the rest of the classes." Harry winced at this. Now, with the O.W.L's looming closer (it was the year they were to be taken), he knew he couldn't afford to miss classes.

Ron looked closely at Harry. "Well, let's go down to the Great Hall, have something to eat and then you can tell Hermione and me all that you told Dean. We're best friends. We shouldn't keep huge secrets from one another."

"Yeah you're right. Fine I'll tell you and Hermione everything."

Ron smiled brightly and nodded. He grabbed Harry by the arms and dragged him out of his bed. Harry sighed, put on some more fitting clothes and followed his friend down to the Great Hall. The smell of the food usually made his mouth water, but now it just made him feel sick. But still, he took his position at the Gryffindor table and began to play with the food in front of him.

"Not going to eat?" someone asked. Looking to his left, Harry found Seamus was the one that spoke.

Harry shook his head no. "I don't feel too good." He muttered more to himself than to the people around him. He let both his hands fall to his stomach and groaned. He was amazed at how many people quickly scurried out of his way. He suddenly went dizzy.

Not thinking, he got up and moved to go outside and get some fresh air, hoping it would clear his head a bit. Unfortunately, his body had other ideas and as soon as he got to his feet, he found himself falling to the floor and darkness enveloping his mind. 

He felt something on his cheek, but couldn't move his hands to brush it away. A few seconds later, he realized that someone was gently slapping his cheeks. Slowly he opened his eyes, only to see nearly every Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff staring at him. He didn't manage to blush, even though it was one of the most embarrassing moments of his life. Hearing a relieved sigh coming from next to him, he slowly turned his head only to be staring at Snape. He immediately shoved the man away, remembering that he was angry with him again.

"I'm fine. Go away!" He glared at Snape. He watched a surprised look cross his father's features, before it disappeared into the usual mask he wore around students.

Harry sat up too fast and almost fell back to the floor. Some sixth year boy from Hufflepuff steadied him. "Thanks." He muttered, before slowly climbing to his feet. He quickly sat back at his position at the Gryffindor table, and putting a little food on his plate, began to eat.

He still wasn't hungry, but if it got every body to stop staring at him, then he didn't really mind.

After dinner Harry, Ron and Hermione all went to Harry's private room where he went on to tell them everything he had told Dean, except in greater detail. By the time he had finished, it was extremely late. Looking to his two best friends, he saw them staring at him and yawning. He knew they weren't yawning because they were bored, more because they were all tired.

"You can all camp in here if you want. I don't know about you two, but I'm extremely tired."

"Wait, Harry. Why did you faint? I mean, you were complaining of not feeling well. Do you know what is wrong? I didn't think vampires could get sick ." Hermione asked, even as she saw Ron slink off to the couch and immediately fall asleep on it.

"I still do a bit, but that faded after I ate. Guess I was hungry and didn't know it. I was just woken up." He replied, looking at the sleeping Ron. He yawned then, and rubbed his eyes. The tangy scent of fear suddenly hit his nose. Looking up, he saw Hermione staring at his mouth.

"Uh, yeah. The fangs are new." He said, before crawling into the sheets of his bed and immediately fell asleep.

Waking up soon after, he didn't know the reason why. Soon though, he realized that Hermione must have woken Ron up as the two weren't in the room. Just about to fall asleep again, he was suddenly hit by a cramp in his stomach. Groaning, he was just in time to make it into the little bathroom and was sick.

When he had emptied his stomach, he flushed the toilet and was going back to bed, when another cramp took him. It didn't feel like it was staying in his stomach though. He suddenly felt like his veins were on fire. He fell to the floor where he curled into a ball, waiting to see if the pain would go away.

Not knowing what to do, he did the first thing that came to his head. He screamed.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148