Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 246617 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
Chapter 30 by SilverWolf7

Harry slowly woke up, the pain in his head increasing as he moved position. One hand going up to his temple and rubbing it, he couldn't feel any sign that he had been hit to render him unconscious, so that left the idea that he had been drugged.

Slowly sitting up, his eyes swept about the room he was in, finally choosing to rest on the heavy oak door that had bars along the little window at the top. Wherever he was, he was definitely a prisoner and that idea made his blood boil.

Getting up quickly and almost falling back down again, he took a few seconds to make sure the world had stopped spinning around him, before he rushed to the door and began to pound helplessly at it, knowing it to be useless.

When the man came around the corner, Harry growled angrily at the figure he knew all too well by now as Draco's father. Laughter found its way to Harry's ears as the man heard the implied threat.

"What are you going to do, Harry? You didn't even realize that you had been drugged earlier. You just went so obediently into the forest and went to sleep like I told you to." With that said, Lucius Malfoy held up a flask filled with a dark green liquid.

"It is a potion that acts the same way as the Imperius Curse. Fortunately, it is not something people can resist so it was with no problem at all that I have imprisoned you in my dungeon."

Shaking the bars yet again, Harry tried to use what strength he had gained from becoming a full blooded vampire to try to bend the bars back. He was skinny enough that if he succeeded he would probably be able to squeeze his way out.

If. Small word, big meaning. Even as he began, he knew it to be hopeless. The bars were stronger than he could ever be. He doubted Severus, his father, would be able to break out of this room. Thinking about the other vampire, Harry felt a pang of guilt. Oh, how Severus would blame himself for this.

"What do you want, Malfoy?!" Harry said in an angry voice.

The last thing he expected to hear was the cruel laughter from the man. "Oh, all I want is to have a little fun with you, before I send you to my Lord and Master."

"Fun?" Harry asked, as Lucius walked all the way to the door and peered into the dirty room Harry was locked in.

"Yes. I have heard that a starving vampire can be quite vicious. I want to see just how vicious you can be. If you are a good boy and do as you are told, the Dark Lord might even accept you to his side instead of killing you."

Stunned Harry backed away from the door, shaking his head in denial. "Never," he whispered to himself. He knew, however that given the chance, he might just do what Lucius was thinking. After all who knew how vicious a starving vampire really could be than a vampire.

The memories of the night the hunger had first reared its ugly head slammed their way into his brain and he knew, as clear as the night sky outside, that if he killed he would be lost to everyone he holds dear. He would be lost to his friends, he would be lost to his father and, worst of all, he would be lost to himself.

That was the one thing in his life he would not allow. He would rather die.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148