Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 246640 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
Chapter 34 by SilverWolf7

Harry woke as a fat hand prodded him. Slowly opening his eyes, he quietly growled at Dudley and rolled over, hoping to fall back to sleep again. Dudley's had jabbed at him again, making Harry sit up, stare hard at his cousin and asked "what?"

"I think someone's coming." Dudley replied, his eyes showing the fear that Harry could smell. Groaning, he got up, went to the door and listened carefully at anything he might be able to hear outside the room.

A slight movement caught his eye. Looking to where he had seen the movement, he heard a slight tapping of small claws on stone. Using his vampiric eyesight, he could easily see that it was a rat. One that thankfully didn't have a silver paw.

Sighing in relief he turned back to his cousin. "It's just a rat Dudley. It won't hurt you. I doubt it could even get in here."

He immediately saw relief in his cousin's eyes. The fat boy slumped back onto the bed he had been using and it groaned under the weight. Harry, not knowing what to do, sat on the bed next to Dudley.

"I'm sorry I got you and Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia into this mess. I was under a spell from an extremely powerful potion made by an evil man. The one that captured you. His name is Lucius Malfoy."

Dudley could see the hate his cousin held for the man when he had said Lucius' name. It was spat out, more of a curse than anything else. Looking at Harry, he squirmed on the bed to turn to look at him fully. "You really hate him, don't you?"

Harry let his eyes harden to show just how much. "If I knew I could beat him in a duel, he would be the first to drop out of all the Death Eaters."

"Death Eaters?" Dudley squeaked.

Harry nodded. "Evil wizards who are followers of a powerful and evil Wizard called Voldemort. He is so twisted that he doesn't even look human anymore. He is more snake than man, I swear. It is my job, my destiny you could say, to kill that evil son of a."

"Language!!" Came a voice over in the corner of the cell. Aunt Petunia stared hard at Harry. "I will not have you talking to my Dudders like that."

"It is the only way to save everyone. Muggle and Wizard alike. Don't worry so much anyway, I bet right now all my Professors will be trying to think of a way to bust us all out of here."

Harry was so convinced that his father would do anything to get him out that he was sure that someone would be willing to form a party to get them all out of here. He knew it wouldn't be Severus though. Even though his dad was smart, Dumbledore wouldn't let him run in here looking for vengeance.

Sighing, Harry turned to look at his Aunt and Uncle. "I promise that we will all get out of this. Alive would be better. Just do me one favour, do not provoke me."

Seeing his Uncle was still asleep on a bed over in the corner furthest from Harry, he turned his attention fully to his Aunt. "Please don't let him do anything stupid." He begged.

Aunt Petunia stared blankly at him for a moment. Then it suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks. Her nephew was a vampire now. If provoked far enough, he would attack. Especially if he was hungry. The reason why she was there, with her husband and son suddenly knocked the breath out of her. Harry really was supposed to kill them all.

"Ok." She whispered, not sure if she could raise her voice any higher even if she wanted to. The room went suddenly quiet again, so much so that the rat outside sounded like a giant walking along very fast.

Harry shivered at the sound. The only giant thing he would like to hear now was Hagrid trying to break down the door.

Unbeknownst to Harry, the rat outside was suddenly gripped by a claw of a bigger animal, one that's carnivorous appetite didn't want rat. The smell of human flesh not far away was making the creature salivate though. If it could manage to break out of its own chains and break down the door to both rooms, it would be able to have a feast.

Growling lowly to itself, the creature paced almost silently in its own cage, the chain holding it to only a little of the space.

Angry at whoever had put it in there, it suddenly made a dash at the door only to be choked as the chain tightened around its neck. Not being deterred by that, it kept making its wild dashes hoping the chain would snap soon.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148