Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 246533 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
Chapter 35 by SilverWolf7

Hermione paced the small space in front of the Gryffindor Common room's fireplace, Ron sitting in one of the comfy armchairs nearby watching. Both were extremely nervous, but none more so than Ginny.

The other two Gryffindors might be having jitters about what they were doing, but Ginny was having a nervous attack it seemed. Jumping at any sound, her eyes darting everywhere at once seeing if they could find a way to get out of the mess she had found herself in, shaking. She felt like she couldn't possibly do this.

"Ginny, you'll be fine. Just calm down a bit." Ron said to his sister, who was sitting in the chair next to him.

"Calm down, ok Mr. Strategist. You just had to figure out where everyone was going to go. I have to put them in their places. If I mess up even one person, someone could die." Swallowing thickly, she shook her head. "I couldn't stand that Ron."

"Ginny, you will do fine. Just remember that this whole raid is to help save Harry." Hermione announced, stopping her pacing and flopping herself down into the nearest chair available to her. "We could go over the plan once more if it will make you feel better. You will memorize everything a whole lot faster then and will have less of a chance of doing a mistake when it is time to put it into action."

"I cannot believe you actually told the teachers that they were all stupid." Ron said, staring amazed at his girlfriend.

Hermione clucked her tongue annoyingly. "I didn't say stupid. I said incompetent. Nobody can tell me otherwise either. The only teacher in this school who knows what to do is Snape. Thank God he is on our side. He must have been formidable as a Death Eater."

Ginny groaned at that. "Why did he have to suggest Aurors to come in after us? That is more of a job for me."

"If the Death Eater who is the right hand man to You-Know-Who is caught, then it will slow down the war a bit. Give us more time to figure out a good strategy to actually stop You-Know-Who altogether. The world would be a safer place." With an evil grin to Ron, she added, "Plus in the larger war, Ron would have an even more important role than you do now. Think about how much pressure will be on him then."

"Oh thanks Hermione. You sure do know how to make people less nervous don't you?" Ron muttered, more to himself than to Hermione. But to his relief he saw his little sister giggle and calm down a bit.

"So, do you all want to go through the plan again, or do you think we should all go to sleep now. We start this plan up tomorrow night and need to be well rested."

"Can we go over it one more time? At least we wouldn't have the teachers throwing in their say as well. We can concentrate on the plan ourselves." Ginny asked, thinking it might erase more of her nervousness.

At Ron's nod, the three Gryffindors were soon deep into their plans for the raid that was going to happen the next night. They would have to hurry anyway. After a few days of Harry not coming to classes, people were now starting to talk.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148