Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 245956 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
Chapter 36 by SilverWolf7

Severus was pacing. He didn't think he could stand still if he wanted to. Off to his right sat Albus, to his left Nashii and in front of him sat a frowning Minerva.

His mind was working overtime, giving him a slight headache and a grumpy mood. He wished Minerva would go change into a cat so he could boot her backside for frowning at him like that.

Tomorrow night. The plan the staff and three students had put together would begin tomorrow night. He wanted, no needed, to see his son again. Alive, well and ready to go hunt some Death Eaters. Just the thought was making his teeth itch.

Thoughts like that would only get him in trouble though, well deeper trouble than he already was. The worst thing was, with his son being the one held captive and his sudden interest in the taste of freshly spilt Death Eater blood, the rest of the staff had decided him to help Ginny out with her job.

"I still don't understand why I am the one that has to help the girl? Why me?!" He demanded of Dumbledore. The answer he got never came from the old wizard however, but the young woman sitting opposite him.

"You know that quite well enough, Severus. We will not have you go and get yourself or someone else killed." Minerva stated, Albus nodding his head in silent agreement.

Turning towards Nashii, he silently asked her with his eyes for help.

"I agree with the Headmaster." She said. "You are too close to losing yourself in the moment to be of any use in the actual raid, best you stay off on the headlines with Ginny."

Feeling decidedly hurt by the comment, he turned and stalked out of the room they were in and back down to his dungeons. He was surprised when, before he could lock his door, Nashii barged her way into the room.

Scowling fiercely at her he demanded to know what she was doing in his private rooms.

"I am here to warn you. I saw that if you go running blindly into this, you will die and a most horrible death at that." She shuddered at the thought. Surprising Severus to no end, she lifted a hand and laid it to Severus' cheek. "You miss your son and want him back, but you cannot go rushing blindly into this. You have more than done your part by mapping Malfoy Manor for us. You did an excellent job of that and now you should relax and let the others do their jobs. Please stay with Ginny and make sure she does her job right. That is what is most important right now."

Severus went to argue his point, but was stopped when he felt Nashii's lips brush against his. Suddenly his mind went blank. The kiss was nothing more than a faint brush of lips, but Severus in that one instant changed his mind. Whatever the angel in front of him said, he would do.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148