Changes by SilverWolf7
Summary: Harry finds out that Snape is his father, and also a vampire! Or, at least half of one. He slowly begins to change from the Harry everyone knows in to the son of Severus.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Ginny, Hermione, Petunia, Ron, Vernon
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Vampire!Snape, Vampires
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Torture
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 40 Completed: Yes Word count: 37514 Read: 245971 Published: 29 Jan 2005 Updated: 28 Mar 2007
Chapter 39 by SilverWolf7

The next few weeks passed by in a blur. The unfortunate affect of the attack by the wererat was found as Harry had very little control, though he wasn't as bad as when he had first changed.

In the weeks gone by, he had learnt control all over again and it bugged him like nothing else could. At least he was safe to be around once again.

The opposite could be said of Uncle Vernon, who was taking the news that he would turn into a huge rat once every month extremely badly.

Harry couldn't blame him for that. He hadn't exactly acted like a good boy during his transition period either.

Slowly, he approached his Uncle, expecting to be yelled at by him.

Aunt Petunia and Dudley were down in the main hall scared out of their wits as they were surrounded by the student body, each wanting a closer look at the Muggles.

"What do you want boy?!" Vernon spat out, looking up from the book he had been reading on transfiguration.

"Remus will meet with you later today. Seeing as he is a werewolf, he thought it might be easier if someone else was there with you. First full moon and all..."

"I don't want the company of that...monster. You can go and be with all your freaky friends now. Leave me alone!"

Harry just shook his head in a way that Vernon knew meant the boy thought him crazy. "Anything you say, Uncle. He has been going through these changes most of his life and is quite used to it by now. I can understand how you would just hate to be in the company of someone more experienced than yourself."

His plan worked. Vernon bristled at the very thought of someone being better than himself and was quick to change his mind. "Fine! Send him up here then, go on."

Harry disappeared then, not in a popping way like Apparating, just running very fast in the opposite direction, but Vernon Dursley was very pleased with himself. He would show that werewolf friend of his nephew a thing or two.

An idea formed in the man's mind then. Would Wizards and their like be interested in drills? If so, his business at Grunnnings could raise a lot! A satisfied smile crossed his lips then. He would ask this Remus fellow when he arrived.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Harry bit deep into the rabbit’s neck and fed. Since his return, he had been hunting by himself, even had permission to three times a day! This lunch hour, he had to be quick though...he had wasted time talking to both his Uncle and Remus.

For the life of him, Harry just couldn't be mad at his Uncle for yelling at everyone. Truth be told, he wouldn't like it very much if he suddenly found our he would be turning into a gigiant rat once a month either.

Therianthropy...he would have to ask his Defence against the Dark Arts teacher if they would be studying it now. He thought it would be a good idea if Aunt Petunia and Dudley came to those classes, maybe even Uncle Vernon himself?

Nodding his head, Harry put the dead rabbit to the ground, knowing a nearby fox would be having its lunch also. Luckily Defence was his first class after lunch. He would have to find Professor Fletcher and ask before class started.

He made his way into the Hall, joining Ron, Hermione and Ginny at the Gryffindor table.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=148