Vampire Heir: Raising Harry by Ash_Angel
Summary: Harry James Potter never existed, Lily Evens was never his mother, and Severus Snape is his father. This is the story of Harry Severus Potter.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), James, Remus
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys, Vampires
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 7049 Read: 33477 Published: 01 Apr 2008 Updated: 04 Jul 2008
Chapter 3 by Ash_Angel
Author's Notes:
Okay my wonderful readers I need your help. What do you want to see happen in this story? Please review with your ideas.

Over the next three weeks Severus and Harry got to know each other. Severus had called Remus and he was starting to tutor Harry, while Severus tried to find some way to free Sirius. He knew that to do that he’d have to find Peter for he doubted that the rat was really dead, but where is he. Once again he wished his mate was here with him, James he’d know what to do. James had always had a way of knowing where everyone was at any given time. Severus laid his head down on his arms closing his eyes. Rest he need to rest just for a little while.

~~~Severus' Dream~~~

Severus soon found himself standing in a living room a fire was blazing in the health and a man was standing beside the health. The man was tall about 6’7” he had midnight black hair that fell down his back in waves. The man turned toward him smiling his crystal blue eyes shining. James, it was his James. “How are you here? Where are we?”

“You needed me so I came. A dream, I can talk to you in your dreams when you need me or call me. So here I am.”James said softly.

“Elvin thing?” Severus asked.

“Yup, so what do you need?”

“Sirius, everyone things he’s was your secret keeper, and that he killed Peter. I need to find Peter so I can free him.”

“Hmm… You are right Peter is alive, and he’s hiding.” James said with a faraway look in his eyes.

“Can you find out where?”

“There are and lot of kids with red hair.”

“The Weasley, he’s at The Borrow”

“He’s their son’s pet rat.”

“Thank you, I can get Sirius out now.” Severus said as he walked over and pulled James into his arms. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too, Sev. Remember I’m here you just have to call for me and I’ll come. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Pa… Pa wake up. Pa.” A voice echoed through the room.

“Is that Harry?”

“Yeah it is.”

“I’ll see you soon.” James said as he and room faded away.

~~~End Dream~~~

“What do you need, my son?” Severus said looking at his little boy.

“Look, I got them all right without even having to ask Remus for help.” Harry said bouncing up and down.

“That is very good. Here we’re go hang it on the fridge.” Severus said getting up.

“Pa… you need to go wash your hands there dirty.” Harry said. Severus looked down at his hands and was shocked to find that his right hand and part of his arm was soaked in blood.

“Harry can you go ask Remus to help you hang up you math sheet while I wash my hands.”

“Okay Pa I will.”

“Thank you.” Severus said as he walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later Remus walked in and stared at Severus as he scrubbed the blood off his arm and hand. “Severus we hang the sheet up on the side of the fridge.”

“Thank you for helping him, Remus.” Severus said as he watched Remus sniff the air. “What is it?”

“The blood on your hands it’s James’ blood.” Remus said.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1529