Vampire Heir: Raising Harry by Ash_Angel
Summary: Harry James Potter never existed, Lily Evens was never his mother, and Severus Snape is his father. This is the story of Harry Severus Potter.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), James, Remus
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys, Vampires
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 7049 Read: 33480 Published: 01 Apr 2008 Updated: 04 Jul 2008
Chapter 7 by Ash_Angel
Author's Notes:
Thank you for the reviews, and thanks Elemarth for editing the last two chapters as well as this one and for all your support, you keep me writing. I’ve started a forum for this story and its sequels, if you have any questions about this series that I haven’t answered please ask me in a review for post it in the forum.

Harry was jumping up and down. He was so excited, today was the day Charlie was going to come over and play. He couldn’t wait until 9:30 when Charlie was going to floo over; he had an hour to wait. “Harry.” Severus called from downstairs. Harry jumped off his bed and headed down to breakfast. He was still getting used to the fact that he had his own room, clothes, toys, and that he could eat whenever he wanted. He ran into the den to see his father sitting in his favorite armchair, Remus and his wife Anne sitting on the couch, and Sirius was sitting in the other armchair. Remus and Anne had moved in the Potter Manor about a week after Severus had taken Harry away from the Dursley’s, Sirius had moved in two days ago.

“Yes,” Harry said as he crawled into Severus’s lap.

“As you know, Charlie is coming over at 9:30, but there’s been a slight change the plans. His brother Ron is coming over as well. Ron is the same age as you are Harry while Charlie is older than you by a few years.”

“Okay, that just means I have two people to play with.”

“Yes, now you have two people to play with, now go and play. I’ll call you back down when Charlie and Ron get here.” Severus smiled as Harry ran off.An hour later Severus called Harry back downstairs to meet Ron and Charlie. He was glad when the three hit it off right away. Harry and Charlie started talking about dragons for about half an hour before Ron pulled both boys into a talk about Qudditch. Severus just shook his head and after checking with Remus went to take a nap.

Severus’ Dream

Severus once again found himself standing in a living room. Realizing where he was he looked around for James. Finding him sleeping on the couch, which made him wonder if you could sleep while you were dreaming. Severus was pulled from his thoughts by a groan of pain from his mate. Walking over, he looked down at James. His jeans and t-shirt were torn and blood stained. His wrists and ankles were bruised and scraped like he’d had on the pair of shackles that were too tight for too long and had tried to take them off. Severus reached for the hem of James t-shirt and slowly lifted it so he could see beneath it. He gave a sharp intake of breath in shock; he could easily count every one of James’ ribs, that man had almost no muscle on him at all.

“Sev, what are you doing?” James asked softly, trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

Severus heard the slight fear in his mate’s voice and dropped James’ t-shirt. “Who is doing this to you?”

James looked away from Severus and stared at the floor. “Sev, please… ” James said the fear in his voice raising.

“It’s your Aunt and Uncle isn’t it? That’s why you haven’t gotten away and come home.” Severus said softly. “Where are they keeping you? At the cabin?”

“Yeah, they have me; I’m not at the cabin.” James said fearfully.

“It’s going to be ok. We’ll find you and get you out I promise.” Severus said as he sat down and pulled his mate into his arms. Slowly he felt his mate fading and knew that he was awaking up. “If I healed you here would you be healed when you woke up?” Severus asked right before he woke up. He heard James’ soft “Yes.” Right before he opened his eyes to find Anna staring down at him.

“Lily’s charm is wearing off.” Anna said as she pulled away so Severus could sit up.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1529