Vampire Heir: Raising Harry by Ash_Angel
Summary: Harry James Potter never existed, Lily Evens was never his mother, and Severus Snape is his father. This is the story of Harry Severus Potter.
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), James, Remus
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Snape-meets-Dursleys, Vampires
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11)
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 7049 Read: 33476 Published: 01 Apr 2008 Updated: 04 Jul 2008
Chapter 8 by Ash_Angel
Author's Notes:
I’m sorry it so short but I’m in the middle if moving. I promise a surprise for the next chapter.

Severus walked into his son’s room to find Ron and Charlie sitting on the bed, when he didn’t see Harry he asked, “Where’s Harry?”

“Bathroom.” Charlie said softly, Severus nodded his thanks before walking into the bathroom. Harry was sitting on the floor of the bathroom staring at the wall. His black hair was longer almost to his shoulders, his skin had an almost golden hue to it, but it was his eyes that stopped Severus cold in his tracks. They were clear crystal blue, James’ eyes. His son had his mate’s eyes.

“Harry, are you all right?” Severus said.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Harry said. “Did Auntie Lily’s charm come off?” Harry asked.

“Yes, it did.” Severus said.

Severus sat looking around at everyone that was gathered around him as he called Harry downstairs from his bedroom. The Weasley’s, Remus, Anna, Sirius, Bambi, and Severus were all sitting around the den waiting for Harry. “Happy Birthday, Harry.” The group yelled as the little boy walked in.

After playing games and eating cake Harry opened his birthday gifts. He got school workbooks for fourth graders from Remus, a seven compartment trunk from Anna, a set of Dragon storybooks form the Weasley’s, a puppy form Sirius, a phoenix egg from Bambi, and a toy broom from Severus.

The End.
End Notes:
Next chapter will be longer.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1529