The Teddy Bear by Dina
Summary: A few snapshots of how Severus would have dealt with Harry in a Corporal Punishment Harry Potter Universe. AU First Year - contains spanking. I think it's sweet despite the pain: Please don't read if you don't like it.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Drama, General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 1st Year
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8351 Read: 60489 Published: 20 Apr 2008 Updated: 02 Jun 2009
Snapshot Five - Hedwig by Dina
Author's Notes:
WARNING:
This story contains spanking of children/teenagers, if you don’t like it, don’t read. Seriously, if you go on and read after this warning, DON'T blame me.

AN: Yep, it's me again and no I am not dead yet …. That or my ghost is posting this J ….. enjoy!

"Hold it!" … Snape's voice echoed in the deserted corridor. 

OhnoOhnoOhno …Harry whimpered under his cloak.  He was so dead.  Why did he have to run? Why? He could have held his breath and waited for Snape to leave the hall instead of running with his bloody noisy feet. 

"Potter, I know you're here.  Now get rid of whatever spell you're hiding behind this instant." 

Harry stood still, putting his hand over mouth trying not to breath, chanting his mantra silently.  Oh God Oh God Oh God I'm dead I'm dead I'm so very DEAD. 

"Now this is your last warning" Snape's voice came back relentlessly, "And I promise you Potter, if you do not show yourself this very minute, you will be receiving a sound spanking every night for a whole month!" 

Harry was ready to cry now.  He could keep hiding of course in the hope that Snape wouldn't find him … but Snape knew where to find him, he knew exactly where Harry lived.  Harry shuddered, then having no other choice, slowly pulled off his cloak looking for all like a strangled puppy, staring at Snape with terrified eyes, and whimpering pitifully. 

Snape used every inch of his iron will to stop his jaw from dropping.  An Invisibility Cloak!  The little menace had an invisibility cloak, the only one in the wizarding world? Who is his right mind would give a child such a cloak? Of all the foolish, insane, stupid, imbecilic- OH! Twinkling dunderhead!  Snape longed to pluck that long white beard, hair by hair. 

He approached … Harry's voice caught in his throat as he stepped back whispering, "Please, Sir, please …" Oh don't kill me! 

Wordlessly, Snape's fingers caught the back of Harry's neck pushing him along his side.  Harry's hand snaked down to clutch his still very sorry behind from the slippering he had received that very afternoon.  It didn't matter now that he had spent 8 full minutes embraced by the man's strong arms. … Strong arms! Oh God Oh God Oh God ... Snape really really had strong arms … and strong hands … and Harry was so dead. 

They reached the dungeons.  When had they reached the dungeons? Harry dragged is feet.  Was that how a criminal felt when going to his execution? 

Harry suddenly found his nose pressed to a corner.  He whimpered, still holding his sore bottom protectively. 

Snape left him facing the wall and passed through a side door to his classroom.  He spent several minutes pacing and pacing, feeling like wrath on earth. 

He went back to his office, not managing to stop himself from removing the boy's hands and landing several stinging swats on the seat of his pajamas.

Harry yelped and jumped and danced hopping from foot to foot. Just as suddenly, Snape left Harry facing the wall again wiping the tears that were falling with abandon, and went through another door to his quarters.   He grabbed some floo powder and shouting "Dumbledore's office", he stepped through the green flames.  

Dumbledore looked up from his papers, opening his mouth to pleasantly greet a very irate Severus. 

He didn't find the time however as he found said wizard's nose almost touching his own.  The Potions Master was gritting his teeth so much that Albus feared they were going to break any moment now. 

Albus squinted a little to look at the very close face, "Severus, what-" 

"What my arse Albus Percival Mundane Names Dumbledore!!!" 

"Er …" Dumbledore said eloquently. 

"How could you? Of all the imbecilic stunts, Albus, this had topped them all.  How could you give an 11 years' old child an invisibility cloak?" 

"It's-" 

"You are becoming senile old man … do you have any idea how the boy is using it?" 

"Severus, he-" 

"I can't believe you did such a foolish thing.  I have a good mind to take you over my knee this time instead of him-" Suddenly, Snape stopped mid-rant.  He didn't really say that to the Headmaster, did he?  Then seeing Albus jaw dropping, … oh Joy, he did!  He had just threatened to spank the most powerful wizard in the whole world, the only wizard that Voldemort fears. 

Severus backed off with as much dignity as he could muster under the circumstances.  He cleared his throat and gave the Headmaster a curt bow, then passed through the floo back to his quarters leaving a speechless and open mouthed Dumbledore staring after him. 

Snape opened the door to his office with a bang and bustled in, his robes billowing as if a thousand winds were blowing them. 

Harry jumped then turned and stepped back, pressing his poor behind to the wall … "Please, Sir, no more ..." 

Severus studied the boy's face, he looked pathetic.  He wordlessly grabbed the boy by the arm then raised his foot on a nearby chair, turning the now sobbing boy over his propped up knee.  Snape expertly pulled down Harry's pajama bottoms and his briefs exposing very red cheeks.  He cupped his hand a little and landed five quick slaps on the small bottom making Harry wail contritely, then pulled up the boy's clothes setting him to his feet. 

He waited patiently for Harry to stop his little dance and calm down a little before ordering, "Explain!" 

He knew the boy was getting off very easily this time.  By all rights, he should now be over his knee squalling under the assault of his slipper. 

Harry stuttered through his sobs, "I, sob, just wanted, sob, to check on Hedwig, sob." 

Snape stared at the boy, " You left the safety of your dorm, again, after curfew, almost by midnight, to check on your owl?" 

Harry had thankfully calmed down enough now and could speak without sobbing every other word.

"Hedwig was very sick when I went to play with her this evening. Sniff.  I took her to Hagrid and he gave me this potion."  Harry thrust the potion bottle in Snape's face.  Snape raised an eyebrow and Harry quickly lowered his hand.  "He, sniff, said I was to give her a few drops every 6 hours." 

"I … see!"  Snape seethed.  What? Was he supposed to go now and threaten the imbecilic child-like (and golden hearted – Snape had to remind himself) half-giant with a spanking too? 

Snape glared at the boy, "You didn't think of leaving her with Hagrid?  Or of asking permission from Professor McGonagall? Or even of taking her with you to your dorm?" 

Harry blinked Lily's adorable eyes at him, "Oh!" 

"Yes, Oh! Potter." Harry stood in-front of him blushing, tears still falling slowly down his cheeks, rubbing his sorry backside. 

Snape snorted, "come here, boy!"  Snape pulled Harry roughly to his chest rubbing his back comfortingly. 

There was no one in the room to see Snape's very rare and genuine smile as he felt the small arms wrap around his waist tightly. 

Maybe he should buy the boy a teddy bear?

To be continued...
End Notes:
Pllleeeaaassee R & R

Dina


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1542