The Exorcism of Tom Riddle by Phoenix Phyre
Summary: Harry and Severus team up to rid the world of the evil demons possessing Tom Riddle.
Categories: Parental Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Fred George, Arthur, Percy, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry)
Warnings: Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 561 Read: 1898 Published: 26 May 2009 Updated: 26 May 2009

1. The Exorcism of Tom Riddle by Phoenix Phyre

The Exorcism of Tom Riddle by Phoenix Phyre

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.

The sounds of magical warfare could be heard all over Hogwarts’ extensive grounds. A lone figure could be seen walking towards Hogsmead Village. Judging by the messy mop of hair, it was the Boy-Who-Lived. Looking further along the way, one could vaguely see a snake-like figure of a man standing directly where Harry Potter was heading. This would be the day that the war would be decided.

Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.

“Harry Potter. I am so glad that you could join me today,” hissed Lord Voldemort.

“This is the day that you will fall, Tom. Never again will you wreak havoc upon our world. No longer will you murder innocent people,” Harry said in a loud voice that carried all the way back to Hogwarts.

“Never call me by that name again. I am Lord Voldemort, and I shall be the victor, and will rule the world.”

Out of nowhere came another voice, “If you think that, Riddle, then you ARE delusional. Severus Snape came out from behind a bush and went to stand by Harry.

“Severus, my servant, you dare go against me…” Snake-face hissed.

“Yes, you filthy half-blood egomaniac. I would rather side with my son any day than with you.”

“It is time, Father. Let’s end this now!” Harry shouted.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei…

Severus erected a shield in front of Harry and himself as Harry began the French chant to exorcise the evil spirits out of Tom Marvolo Riddle.

“De l'enfer vous êtes venu/à l'enfer que vous aller/congé maintenant ce plan d'existence/ainsi aidez moi, Dieu/vous partira MAINTENANT!” Harry shouted. (From Hell you came / to Hell you will go / Leave now this plane of existence / So help me, God / You will leave NOW!)

As Harry was chanting, a black mist started rising out of Voldemort. At the word “Maintenant!”, there was a loud shriek and Voldemort, as well as all the remaining Death Eaters, passed out where they stood, as did Harry.

Ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.

“We would like to thank Harry James Potter-Snape for his outstanding courage in the face of danger, and ridding the world of the evil known as Lord Voldemort. The reality of the situation was far more bizarre than we knew. As a teenager, Tom Marvolo Riddle, a half-blood and a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin, went into the Chamber of Secrets, not to release the monster within, but to destroy it. Upon entering the Chamber, he was possessed by a High Demon. In fact, this demon was one of the evilest demons… the Lord of the Seventh Hell, who went by the name Voldemort. For the last several decades, we have been plagued, not by an evil Tom Riddle, but by the demon.

“For their successful exorcism of the demon, and for their many contributions to the betterment of society, we would like to bestow the Order of Merlin, First Class, upon Harry Potter-Snape and his father, Severus Octavian Snape,” Minister for Magic Arthur Weasley concluded.

As the crowds applauded, Arthur and his Senior Undersecretary/Son, Percy, lowered medallions over the blushing heads of Harry and Severus. A giant banner was raised high above Diagon Alley proclaiming the Wizarding World’s thanks as the Weasley twins set off several rounds of fireworks that spelled out…

THE END.

AMEN.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1836