3 Slytherin Marauders by severusphoenix
Summary: Dudley and Harry flee Vernon - to Severus. A different Tom Riddle, Petunia is good. Lucius and Draco are helpful. Albus is a bit misguided. The twins are only a year older than Harry, so I can make them non-Gryffindor.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dudley, Dumbledore, Fred George, Lucius, Petunia
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Slytherin!Harry
Takes Place: 1st summer before Hogwarts, 1st Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 137 Completed: No Word count: 545745 Read: 724979 Published: 28 Jun 2009 Updated: 28 Sep 2014
Garden Party by severusphoenix

Minerva continued to say, "Concentrate, Harry … concentrate." soothingly, as she watched Harry prepare to make another transformation into his Osprey form. Minerva had attended the birthday parties at Dragonsrest and Severus had cornered her. She'd been skeptical about Severus' claim that Harry would likely immediately be able to master the change until he explained Harry's adventure at the temple of Horus.

"Yes." She had said. "Delving even a little into ancient magic centered on the old falcon god would make his transformation quite easy."

Severus had decided that with Sirius Black apparently hot after Harry's blood, Harry having his animagus form would be an asset worth the risk. Minerva was sure that Harry was disciplined enough as well as responsible enough to not misuse it … at least not much – he was only thirteen after all.

Draco was also there, out in the garden, working on the exercises. He was determined to not be far behind Harry in this. He'd resigned himself to not being as powerful as Harry and that some things would simply come easier to Harry, however his desire to achieve his animagus form was undiminished.

Dudley and Lucius were looking through a photo album that they had assembled of the trip to Egypt, with Seti crouched between them, looking at the moving pictures with interest and occasionally batting at the moving figures curiously.

Severus watched Harry carefully as Harry turned into the osprey with a pop and with encouragement turned back into himself once again without difficulty. Severus had been managed to put this day off for awhile, but the skill might be invaluable in the near future. Black's form was a dog, therefore earthbound – Harry's ability to fly could be a literal life-saver.

Draco watched Harry with a bit of desperation. He was close … so very close to transforming – he could almost feel the change occuring when he concentrated on his animagus form. He closed his eyes one more time and focused hard on changing. He could feel a sudden surge of power run through him and felt everything about himself suddenly feel different.

He opened his eyes curiously, hearing his father's shout of astonishment. He was surprised to find Harry and Minerva towering over his now much smaller form. He yelled a bit, but all he heard was a high screech of surprise. He looked at his outstretched arms and was excited to find he had a long pair of white and silver-barred wings.

Lucius walked up to Draco carefully and slowly lowered his arm in front of Draco. He had remembered to conjur a falconry gauntlet to cover the arm. Draco carefully placed his taloned feet on the gauntlet, batting his wings a bit as he was lifted up.

"Oh, how very beautiful – I've never actually seen a gyrfalcon up close." Minerva clasped her hands in delight. "And a very nice white and silver coloring – not surprising, of course."

Lucius nodded absently – still stunned at Draco's sudden display of ability. Severus and Dudley came up closer as well. Severus was less surprised … knowing how very determined Draco had been to keep up with Harry in at least this area of magic.

Dudley shook his head ruefully and looked at Lucius in resignation. "There'll be no living with him now, you know. He's going to be quite insufferably smug."

Harry laughed in delight. "We can fly together, you know – but someone had better warn the dragons – don't want roasted falcon or osprey to occur on the dragon's menu."

Dudley quickly snapped a picture of Draco sitting on Lucius' arm. Lucius was looking quietly proud and Draco was looking as smug as a falcon could get. Dudley suspected it would become a prized picture of Draco's.

"Now, Mister Malfoy ..." Minerva sighed as both Lucius and the falcon looked at her. "Draco … you need to transform back, again."

Lucius reluctantly settled Draco back on the ground and Minerva talked Draco through transforming back again. Draco emerged with a grin. Harry and Dudley loudly congratulated him on his success.

"I expect to find the two of them registered very soon, gentlemen." Minerva said emphatically.

Severus and Lucius looked at the boys in chagrin, but Severus nodded. "Everyone knows he has the ability – it was only a matter of time before he would master it. There are those who will be watching and make trouble if he doesn't."

Lucius nodded. "With Draco flying with Harry, they'll know about him – and cause the same trouble for Draco as well."

"If you would continue the lessons until Draco is proficient as well – they can register together." Severus asked and Minerva assented immediately. It would be quite a coup to be able to say she'd helped two such young wizards achieve this. Minerva left with a feeling of accomplishment.

Lucius cast a duplicating charm on the picture before they left and Harry raced to place it on his corkboard next to the picture of himself sitting on Severus' arm as an osprey. Severus had the same look of pride on his own face as Lucius did on his. It was warmly comforting to know that Severus had the same paternal pride in him as Lucius had in Draco.

Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z

Dudley watched Lucius twitch irritably and his mum frown. Seti shifted in his arms, refusing to go far from him since he'd agreed to visit Aunt Marge for the day.

The lawyers and judges had negated the summer holiday agreement, leaving Marge with no leverage over seeing Dudley at all. Right after the 'flying car rescue' Dudley had been ready to chuck the whole relationship aside. Problem was that he and Marge often had a great time together – when it was the two of them. He could talk to her a bit about muggle things without having to explain everything first. The number of people in the family – or even in Hogwarts he could do that with was limited.

Dean, of course was muggleborn, but he had been busy this summer. Harry didn't share all of his interests – Harry was bored by video games. Draco tried to support Dudley's continued interest in 'mugglish things', but wasn't all that successful, particularly if Dudley was talking about something as completely muggle as video games.

Aunt Marge was an avid game-player – at least when Dudley visited - and shared his love for a good action or mystery movie. There was a video game set up in the lead – lined room that housed Petunia's TV and vcr player. Lucius never went in the room – 'it made him itchy', Draco avoided it because he had to leave his wand at the door. Truthfully even Petunia didn't use it much. Playing the games alone simply wasn't fun.

It seemed a shallow reason to see his Aunt, but he also could talk to her about his father without having to hear the other person fighting to not insult his dad's memory. He knew his father had simply been irredeemably wrong at the end – but he could remember when his dad had not been that way. Truth was, he missed Aunt Marge at times, irritating as that was to admit.

Anyway, he'd talked his mum and Lucius into letting him spend a day … with a court supervisor … at Privet Dr. His mum had understood, he thought, though she insisted Lucius look into Dudley's safety.

Lucius also had nearly plastered Dudley with emergency portkeys. Dudley had smiled and nodded with all the extra safety precautions. Dudley's only worry was Seti. When he had announced the visit Seti had immediately become his shadow. Dudley tried to explain that it was only for the day, but Seti had given him a cool stare that Dudley took as a refusal to be left behind.

Dudley had half-expected this and had sent a few letters to Aunt Marge, telling of his cat and that if she wished to see him Ripper and the others would be banished to their kennels for the day. She'd written back of course … insisting that cats were not suitable for 'young men'. Dudley had grinned a bit at a line Marge had tried to ink out that said cats were for aging old queens. She'd tried to demand he take one of her bulldogs instead and so on...

He'd calmly written back saying that she could either accept his cat and make them welcome or resign herself to only communicating with him by mail.

The next letter had voiced numerous complaints, but had agreed to kenneling the dogs and allowing the cat to visit with him.

Lucius had monitored the letter exchange with interest. He'd choked back a growl that was a mix of outrage and hilarity over the inked out remark. By the time they received the letter of acceptance from her he'd silently acknowledged that Dudley had more patience with negotiations than he did. Dudley had the dogged stubborness necessary to wear someone like Marge down.

They had apparated to the lawyers office and taken a limo to Privet Drive early that morning, immediately after breakfast. Petunia and Draco stayed in the car and Lucius – sporting a transfigured suit - accompanied Dudley and Seti to the door. Lucius was aware of the number of eyes peering at them from behind curtains up and down the street.

Marge met them at the doorway with a surprised look. The lawyer had dropped Dudley off last summer with a rather nice car – but not a limo. She'd seen Lucius before, but not in his role of stepfather. The hand on Dudley's shoulder and the faintly threatening air about him got through even Marge's bias. The court official standing next to Marge smiled at the glowering Lucius rather obliviously and greeted them warmly.

"It's quite wonderful of you to give Dudley's aunt another chance … family disputes can be quite wearing on the children." The lady smiled at Dudley and cooed at the horrified Seti.

Lucius shooed Dudley inside and grimaced at the court official. "Dudley wishes to keep his ties to his father's sister … his mother and I of course will bow to his wishes as long as we feel there is no further threat to his well-being – or attempts to remove him from our care." Lucius' tones were icey and they made even the court official's smile slip a little.

Marge shifted her feet in silent protest, but wisely did not answer. The court official blathered a bit more and assured Lucius that Dudley would be ready to go promptly at 8 pm. Marge hesitated and then swallowed some pride. "There is a Dr Who marathon on tonight, I just found out … it doesn't end until 10 ..."

Dudley yelped excitedly from the other room. "Dr Who... ?"

Marge watched Lucius' forbidding countenance slip into a faintly indulgent smile and he turned to the court official. "It is summer vacation … I have no objection to a later time, but this affects you as well ..."

The lady smiled happily, "Oh, I'm a huge Dr Who fan as well … I'll chip in for pizza if they provide drinks … and just call me Betty for the evening." There was a whoop of happiness from Dudley making all three of them smile.

"Very well – I'll pick up Dudley a bit after 10 pm, then?" Lucius nodded to them and left. Marge had seemed a bit more subdued. Perhaps Dudley's refusal to allow her to kidnap him or bully him into anything had undercut her arrogance.

They all sat in the family room and chatted for a bit – catching up with the doings on Privet Drive. Turk had received an unexpected scholarship to a mechanics school … making Dudley smile – Lucius and Severus had been determined to reward Turk for his assistance to Dudley and Harry in some way.

Marge glared and grunted unhappily at Seti who sniffed and turned his backside to her in return.

Dudley told them about the school – the abridged version that Draco helped him come up with. He told them about his friends Dean, Seamus and Ron. He even told them he felt his friend Neville was 'hanging with the wrong sort' and about his crush on Padma Patil.

Marge happily doled out advice that Dudley had no intention of taking … he didn't intend to abandon Neville to his fate or stop writing to Padma 'because he was too young'. He'd written her most of the summer – telling her of Egypt and Seti. She'd sent back a shy letter or two via the owls, telling him of their own trip to India to visit the village her father had come from.

Lunch came and went and they happily played some of the video games and munched on more snacks than he'd consumed in the last three years. As the hours slid by he felt a little stuporous – he'd gotten used to not being a couch potato and was feeling a little claustorphobic just sitting there hour after hour.

About five he'd had enough and said he wanted to run to the corner market for lemonade – he'd noticed Marge didn't have any, so that was what he 'had to have'. Seti settled on the front steps to wait for him, looking disgruntled.

Dudley happily jogged down the sidewalk, wondering how he'd managed to while away so many hours and days slouched on the sofa like that. He passed the playground and noticed Lila there. She saw him and waved at him, shouting, "How's Harry Potter?" - still a bit suspicious of their disappearance 3 summers ago.

Dudley grinned and answered, "Great – he and his new mum and dad are doing really well." Lila smiled in return, hoping he meant it.

A pair of baleful eyes glared at the boy. The name Harry Potter accompanied by the news of 'new parents' shocked him. It had surprised the fugitive at how difficult it had been to gather news of Harry. The few wizarding papers he'd scavenged had been dripping with news about who at the ministry had won what prize.

There had finally been mention of Harry returning from his vacation to Egypt – and that he had gone with the Weasleys. The only mention of Harry's guardian had been an admiring note that it had been clever to send Harry to meet with the Weasleys after the press had already seen the Weasleys off – not knowing the 'Boy Who Lived' would be on the trip as well. 'Obviously Harry Potter's guardian was quite determined to keep him safe' the reporter had blathered approvingly, to the fugitive's frustration. No mention of a name – apparently the reporter assumed everyone knew who it was.

He'd been sickened by the realization that Harry had been vacationing with Peter Pettigrew – that Harry had likely been sharing a dorm room with Ron and his rat in Gryffindor for years.

It had taken long hours of careful concentration to try and remember the address of Lily's sister. He'd done his best to shove the memories of that terrible night behind him. Hagrid had said that he needed to take Harry to Dumbledore to give to Lily's family to care for. He'd heard the address – but hadn't really paid attention to it.

He'd eventually remembered the house was in Surrey and had headed there, racking his brains along the way trying to recall what street. He'd gotten to the general vicinity at last and had hung around the playground and looked at street signs, hoping to trigger a memory. It had been sheer luck to hear the girl ask about Harry. He shadowed the boy who'd answered to a store and then back toward what he hoped was Harry's home.

Dudley stopped just in front of the house, hailed by a couple of boys from his old school. They also asked about Harry.

"Is Potter going to visit, too, do you think?" One of them asked from across the street.

Black listened anxiously. Harry didn't live here? Dudley answered cheerfully, "No, likely not – he lives in Wales, now."

Black snarled furiously at this...Wales? … after he had tramped and hopped rides on trucks, eating garbage to cross most of Scotland and England? The boys turned at the sound and the ones across the street yelped and ran. Dudley paled at the sight of the huge black dog and backed up toward the house.

Seti spotted the danger immediately and leaped in front of Dudley, puffing to twice his usual size, hissing like a steam engine and letting out a horrific scream. The dog morphed into a ragged man with wild eyes.

"Where is he?" Black howled, uncaring that his question was a bit unclear. Dudley knew, of course – this was Sirius Black … looking for Harry.

"You'll never get to him – not while his family and friends have breath left in their bodies!" Dudley shouted, getting a little dramatic in his fear and anger.

Black howled and lunged at Dudley and found himself with a face-full of furious Seti. He danced around pulling fruitlessly at the cat. Marge and Betty burst from the house at the ruckus they heard and gaped at the sight of Seti attacking a man they recognized as the escaped fugitive being shown on the TV constantly.

Marge grabbed up a rake and ran at Black, swinging the handle at him and shouting. Betty scampered behind her yelping that she was calling the authorities. Dudley raced forward to rescue Seti from Aunt Marge's wild swings and dug in his pocket for his emergency portkey. He didn't want to use it in front of Marge and Betty, but the ministry would surely forgive him … it was Sirius Black.

With Seti off him Black blocked Marge's swings and lunged at Dudley again, determined to find out where Harry was. He clutched at the boy, eyes wild and face set in desperation. Marge and Betty cried out in fear and each grabbed one of Black's arms just as Dudley yelled "Griffin!" and activated the portkey.

Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z

It was Wednesday – garden club day. Luckily Rosemerta had dragged Harry along to keep Draco company with Dudley gone for the day … and also so Harry could tell the club how he'd gotten the Lotus seeds from Egypt. Molly had brought Ron as well, as he wanted to see Draco and Harry so he could complain that Scabbers was losing patches of hair from the frights Ginny's kneazle was giving him.

"But didn't you say he was a very old rat – over ten years, at least?" Harry asked.

"Rats don't live that long … must be that being around magic has kept him alive beyond a rat's usual lifespan." Draco added.

Ron sighed, yes everyone had been predicting Scabbers death for the last year or two, still Ginny's kneazle was sure to bring it on quicker. They sat around playing exploding snap and discussing the problem with Dudley's aunt and the increasing problem with Neville.

Most of the garden club left at four, leaving Petunia, Rosmerta and Molly to have a spot of tea and clean up. Lucius was holed up in his office when Severus arrived at five – knowing the club would have left by then.

The peaceful conversations were abruptly ended by the arrival of four combatants – five if you included the cat once again perched on Sirius Black's head.

Betty released Black's arm, turning dizzily around and whimpering "This is highly irregular." several times.

Marge also whirled around, but upon spotting Petunia she immediately knew who to blame. "What is going on you … you ..." Words failed her, but Seti filled in the gaps with glass-shattering screams that alerted Lucius and Severus.

Rosemerta and Molly, upon seeing Sirius, had shoved Harry, Ron and Draco behind them. Petunia raced to snatch Dudley and pull him behind the two witches to safety with Seti leaping after him. When Lucius and Severus burst out onto the patio Rosmerta and Molly had been about to hex the fugitive, but were stopped by the man's sudden stillness when he saw Harry.

"James?" Sirius said in amazement, hope suddenly in his face. His mind tended to wander to the past – to just before he'd gone into Azkaban – before the Dementors - it was the time when he last had been able to think clearly. They were the last times his mind could remember with any clarity.

The boy was younger than he remembered James – the hair a few shades darker, the eyes were green and without glasses. Otherwise it was definitely James. Perhaps he had not been killed by Voldemort - just cursed younger again? His fogged mind was pulled back by a shout – from a voice he definitely recalled.

"Black!" Severus barked at Sirius, aiming his wand at Sirius, but hesitating to cast anything – the others were behind Sirius. If Black dodged a curse he would hit them for sure. He was chilled by the sight of Black confronting Harry – he'd thought they were safe here. Obviously he was mistaken. Not to mention he was enveloped in a rage at the sight of the man who'd betrayed Lily and her family to be killed.

"Snape." Black hissed in return. What was he doing here with James? … no, his mind cleared a bit upon seeing Lucius … Molly … Rosemerta – all a decade older – the boy was Harry. He swung back to peer at the angry boy squirming in the grip of the others.

"Let me go …" Harry was flushed and furious – his parents betrayer was right in front of him. He burned with anger that Black dared stand in front of him and speak James' name.

"No – let your dad take care of it..." The one called Dudley was saying frantically to James … no, Harry. Black was slowly realizing that Harry? … James? was angry with him. He cringed … yes of course he was angry. Black had talked James into switching to Peter as a secret keeper … and that had failed spectacularly.

A sudden movement made him turn his head and brought the red-haired boy into his line of sight … and the squirming, squealing rat he held. His mind immediately jumped to his main objective – kill Pettigrew. He screamed and leaped forward, shoving Rosmerta to one side and even elbowing Molly, as he reached for Ron – and the rat.

The adults all crowded forward, trying to stop him. In the close quarters they dared not use dangerous magic. Even Lucius and Severus, who might have chanced a spell or two with just adults around could not bring themselves to risk the boys.

Clutching hands forced Sirius to break off his attack, thrusting him out of the circle of wizards and witches desperately protecting the boys. Once Sirius was outside of the circle Rosmerta shouted, "Incarcerous!" which wrapped the man in a large chain. It had been a useful spell at times during bar-room brawls.

This made Betty and Marge gasp. They had been silenced by the appearance of all these lunatics that were dressed in robes – and waving wands.

To their further shock the wild-eyed fugitive had morphed into a thin black dog who squirmed quickly out of the chain he was bound in. Luicus aimed at him, but the muggles were behind him – a miss and he'd be in front of the Wizengamot trying to explain how he hadn't meant to kill the muggle … even if she was embroiled in a legal battle with him … really – it was an accident.

Sirius realized that with the boys surrounded and safe, they would soon either kill or capture him, even hampered with all the non-combatants. He raced forward one last time, not sure who he really wanted to bite in his frustration, but that damn Mau cat reappeared and slashed him across the nose with his well-sharpened claws. He morphed back into his human form with a yelp of pain, knocking over Molly. He quickly grabbed Molly's wand and apparated.

The adult's sighs of relief quickly turned into shouts of rage, once the danger was past. Lucius lost no time in casting a confundus on Betty and Marge, settling them into lawn chairs. Molly called Hugo, asking for Aurors and soon they were crowded with Amelia, Mad-eye, Shacklebolt and to their resigned dismay … Fudge. Kingsley was quickly sent to track Black if he could.

At least they would only have to tell the story once. They explained Dudley's visit to Aunt Marge, Black's attack and the use of the portkey. Dudley sweated, but the Aurors only nodded approvingly.

Black's appearance in the middle of the patio and the ensuing brawl was told.

"Couldn't get off a shot with all the kids and muggles." Molly burned with fury. "He ended up with my wand and left."

"Rosmerta got off an incarcerous – but that was it, and he squirmed out of that as well." Lucius muttered angrily.

They took down the information and Hugo made a copy of Dudley's memory as well as Molly's – they only needed one copy of the brawl on the patio. Kingsley returned with grim news.

"I tracked him through 3 apparations – he can't go far with one leap in his condition. He's headed west and a bit north – toward Wales." He looked at Harry's pale face in sympathy.

Severus clutched Harry tighter and gestured to Rosmerta. "We're getting Harry home – I need to ensure the Reserve has the wards tight. I'm shutting the floo to all but Spinner's End … and Hugo's office." He gave the old Auror a heavy look.

Hugo nodded, "I'll ward it well – and set a very unpleasant trap on it for anyone trying to use it."

Severus nodded and hustled Harry and Rosmerta through the floo. Harry raced to his room and there was soon some banging – sounding like Harry was hitting or kicking something. Rosmerta looked worried but Severus shook his head.

"Let him get some anger out of the way. I'll talk to him in a minute." Severus frowned. He kind of wanted to toss a few jars at a wall as well. He sent Rosmerta off to update Yuan and listened to the thuds for several more minutes. Harry was more angry that he had thought. He waited until the thuds had stopped and went up to Harry's room where the boy was pacing angrily.

"He was right there. Right in front of us … and he got away." Harry burst out as soon as Severus entered.

Severus sighed and sat on the bed. Harry ran his fingers through his hair and paced a bit more, then threw himself onto the bed as well.

"He got away." Harry hissed one more time.

"I know. I am as irate over this as you." Severus burned a bit with aggravation at having to admit failure in this to Harry. "Above anything else at present I would have liked to have brought Black to justice in this. However, risking our friends lives by casting curses with no regard as to where they might land was not something I was willing to do … no matter how much I might hate Black."

Harry slumped and Hedwig landed on the bedpost next to him and groomed his hair in sympathy. Harry tried a smile and scratched her breastbone.

"Yeah, you are right, of course. It's just frustrating." Harry fidgeted. "He called me James. How dare he say my father's name … his friend that he betrayed?" His eyes burned with green flame, and then he looked at Severus guiltily and dropped them.

Severus sighed a bit more, he'd thought he'd reassured Harry on this score.

"Harry … James is your father – he may be dead, and I may be your dad, now … but James was and is your father." Severus gave him a one armed hug, and kissed the top of Harry's head, making him flush in embarrassed happiness. "I do not mind you calling him that."

"Sorry, I know you don't usually mind … but this is sort of different. Black and my father were mean to you, and then Black betrays him and it all goes so very wrong. Sometimes I'm a little ashamed of my father's memory, but I still hate Black for betraying him." Harry ran a nervous hand through his hair again. Obviously Harry was having difficulty expressing the myriad thoughts and feelings.

Severus smiled a little wistfully. He could remember James Potter doing the same thing when he was nervous or unsure. The nervous habit hadn't helped James' hair situation any more than it did Harry's. Harry had never had the chance to acquire good memories of his father … not with James killed so young – hardly older than Tom was even now. With the war and fighting he'd likely not been home much. Harry would never have had the chance to see the good similarities between he and James. Severus had felt a bit smug about taking James' place in Harry's life - a bit of revenge. Now it just seemed sad.

"My feud with James had more to do with both of us being enamoured with Lily than anything … you needn't trouble yourself over that." Severus reassured Harry. Severus had had more issues than that of course, but Harry was more important than hating a dead man. "You can speak of James without worry, and Black will be caught – make no mistake about that."

Harry leaned against Severus in relief. It had felt good to vent – but exhausting. They went back down the stairs to find Rosmerta telling tight-lipped with fury Tom of Black 'dropping in' at the garden club.

Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z

The next day found Tom confronting Amelia Bones with demands 'from Director Yuan'.

"We need a set of Black's clothing or a blanket, from his cell in Azkaban." Tom explained with chill in his voice. "The dragons can scent a person literally from a mile away. If we have something with his scent for them to track, they will find him – and subdue him - if he enters the Reserve."

Amelia hesitated. She remembered reading the report of how Hazelette had 'subdued' MacNair. Not that she'd been overly upset about it, and she did want Black caught before he managed to harm anyone. She nodded slowly.

"We'll see what we can find for you and send it to Director Yuan." She promised and dismissed Tom with a wary frown. The swirl of angry magic from the young man had been impressive. She'd been sure for a moment that he'd equalled at least Hugo in strength. She understood now why Hugo had been lamenting that 'the Reserve had snatched the boy before he could'.

Tom strode away, determined that he would protect his brother and was trying to plan how to continue to do so even after he went back to school. He'd been alarmed to hear that dementors would be there 'guarding the school'. He snorted … as if!

Aaah … and smiled happily as he made his way to the ministry floos. He could teach Harry the Patronus charm.

Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z~Z

To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1868