Harry Potter and the Splitting Curse by omega13a
Summary: Harry is hit with a curse that literally splits him in half! Now there is two Harrys running around! Can Sev take care of both children? You'll just have to read and find out. Originally made by jlbrew23 and adopted from Severus Addicted.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Original Character, Ron
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Drama, General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Resorting, Slytherin!Harry
Takes Place: 1st Year
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking, Neglect, Profanity, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 40475 Read: 90263 Published: 14 Jul 2009 Updated: 02 Dec 2009
The Family Fight by omega13a
Author's Notes:
This chapter is by Severus Addicted

Almost twenty minutes went by before Severus called them to the kitchen to eat. While Severus was making the meal Harry and Henry were sulking on their beds with sore behinds trying to find a comfortable area to lay without making their situation worse then it already was.

Harry and Henry jumped from their beds and hurried to the bedroom door. As soon as they left the room they quickly walked to the kitchen then sat on their seats, for some odd reason their seats didn't feel as horrible as they dreaded they would be, in fact it felt as if someone put a cushion underneath their bottoms.

As Severus sat the food on the table and took his seat Harry gave him a questioning glance. Harry not the one to be able to keep his curiosity in check asked his uncle in a small voice, "Uncle Severus?"

Severus looked up from dishing some mashed potatoes onto his plate, "Yes Harry?"

Harry glanced at Henry and realised he wanted to know what happened to the hard, cold, wooden chairs they normally sat on. "Um well I was just wondering... Uh well you see..."

Henry left out a exasperating sigh and rolled his eyes at Harry then turned to his uncle and said in a all knowing tone, "What he is failing to say is, what's up with the chairs?"

Harry sent him a glare then muttered under his breath, "Not to put it bluntly or anything."

Henry stuck his tongue out of his twin, "Prat." Henry muttered darkly as he scooped some green beans onto his plate.

Harry grumbled something inaudible and if his uncle actually heard him he would be rewarded with a all mighty mouth washing.

Severus watched his nephews with an amused look, he was again shocked at how childish they could be at times, or more like all the time.

"Well I figured you would like to eat your meal comfortably, but apparently not so..." Severus rose his wand to take the charm off when suddenly Harry and Henry screamed in a pleading voice, "NO!"

Severus smirked at the sight before him, both boys had the looks of complete horror on their faces. He wasn't going to take the charm off in the first place but hey he couldn't resist.

Severus slowly lowered his wand and set it on the table. He then said in a fake threatening voice, "Then don't complain. Harry put some vegetables on your plate."

Harry scowled at his plate and made a disgusted look as he slowly scooped two green beans onto his plate. Severus glared at him for the cheek and grabbed the scoop then gave him a huge pile. Severus gave Harry a look that Harry knew not to mess with, "Eat them all."

Harry sighed as he slowly picked up his fork and cautiously stabbed one, Harry gave it one more disgusted look before he popped it into his mouth. Henry chuckled at the look on his twins face as he slowly devoured the green beans.

The rest of the meal was done in silence until all the food was gone from the table then Severus got both boys to sit down again for a family meeting.

Harry and Henry shared a confused look, what could they have possibly done in this short amount of time. Harry immediately started panicking because he thought his uncle heard what he called Henry under his breath.

Severus watched the worried looks then saw Harry's eyes widen as if he knew he was caught. This made him curious, "Got a guilty conscious, Harry?"

Severus smirked as Harry jumped at the sound of his voice, Harry quickly shook his head in denial but wouldn't look at his uncle, no way was he going to look at him.

Severus finally said, "What I wanted to talk to you two about is would you like to go flying tonight?" Both boys beamed a bright smile as he said this. "Now this isn't going to be a normal flight, it's going to be dark so I have some rules." Both boys groaned at the 'rule' part, "Do you want to go?" At the nods he received he continued, "All right then don't complain. Now I only have a couple of rules for tonight, first you must fly only in the yard and not too high, I mean it Harry." Severus told Harry that when he noticed the mischievous look on his nephew's face. "The second rule is you must always be somewhere that I can see you, and the last rule is to have fun." He gave them a smile as both boys became happier then they were all summer. Their happiness warmed Severus' heart, he loved the feeling.

A few hours later when the sun was completely down Severus and the two boys mounted their brooms and flew up into the sky. It was beautiful, you could see where you were going because the stars were guiding your path. If you look up at the stars you could see the Big Dipper and Little Dipper perfectly. The moon shown down on the three figures as they glided through the yard, the moon was full and as bright as a naked bulb, it was perfect.

Many people awoke to sounds of laughter fluttering through the neighborhood, even Severus himself was laughing right along with his nephew.

This is what families do, they enjoy each others company. And that is what it truly felt like tonight, they felt like a real family now.

To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1884