Mistress of Slytherin by Lady Lanera
Summary: The Golden Trio tries to prove that Snape really is a vampire one day. However, they learn a secret about Snape that sends Harry and Snape's dislike for each other into a talespin through a series of events.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Time Travel, Vampires
Takes Place: 1st Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Profanity, Romance/Het
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 30253 Read: 87112 Published: 05 Mar 2010 Updated: 06 Jun 2010
Unbelievable by Lady Lanera
Author's Notes:
Enjoy. :)

"I know that you don't believe me and all that junk, but she said that you changed the timeline. Well, I told Madam Pomfrey what Syrene said, and she took some of my blood. She was taking some tests to see if it was true, and I guess what I'm trying to ask here is if you think it's true." Harry stared at Snape before sucking in a deep breath. "Do you think you're my father?"

"I fail to see the point in this quaint exercise of yours, Mr. Potter."

"Well, it's just that she said it so I was just wondering if you believed it."

"I do not. I was never intimate with your mother, and I believe I would remember if I was."

"But she said you changed something, so maybe you haven't changed it yet."

"Or perhaps she is not as trustworthy as she seems, Mr. Potter. Do remember that she is a vampire so she will say anything to get her way."

"Yeah, and this whole thing started because I thought you were a vampire," Harry scoffed.

"Since I have yet to hear your side, I would appreciate it if you recounted how you knew exactly how to disable the protections. You must admit that it is rather hard to believe that an eleven-year-old child would be able to bypass the protections so easily. The theory of time-travel or whatever you believe is rather absurd to believe also since I am not in the possession of a time-turner."

"You could get one of these 'time-tuner' things later in your life and come back to right now. Couldn't you?" Snape nodded once.

"I could, but what would the point be, Mr. Potter? In case you've failed to notice, these years of mine are not exactly the greatest."

"Well, no, but you could, though."

"This is absurd. I am not your father, nor shall you ever consider me your father in the biological sense. If I had changed the past, then I am seriously foolish for doing so since as you mentioned it has made things worse in this reality." Snape then sighed before shaking his head. "I shall speak with the headmaster about your concerns, though. Rest while I am gone." He then briskly walked out of the Infirmary leaving Harry alone again.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2094