Shrunk Harry for Two Days by MiuBlaze
Summary: Harry has been shrunk (with Neville's help) by a potion. Now Dumbledore declares that he must stay with Snape until the counter potion is made. What mischief will Harry get himself into? Crackfic!2010 Challenge Fest Entry. Response to the Shrunk Harry Challenge by Jan_AQ.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > Strictly Canon Universe, Fic Fests > #11 Challenge Fest 2010 Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Ron
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape
Genres: General, Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 4th Year
Warnings: Profanity
Prompts: Shrunk Harry
Challenges: Shrunk Harry
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4728 Read: 17158 Published: 05 Jul 2010 Updated: 05 Jul 2010
Chapter 3 by MiuBlaze

As he approached his table, he found a small highchair in place of his usual seat, 'I feel like a baby…now that I think about it, I am smaller than one. Oh, my dignity'.

"Hey mate!"

Harry turned around to find Ron, waving, "Hey Ron".

"How was it? You look fine, other than the shortness"

"Snape's making a counter-potion and I'll go back to normal in 3 days"

Ron nodded , "So what did Snape's quarters look like?"

"It was traumatic!"

"I knew it! It was full of green, silver, and black!"

"No, it wasn't. It looked…normal"

"Harry? How's that traumatic?"

"Can you imagine Snape being normal?"

Ron thought for a moment and shuddered, "Nope, I got it now".

Hermione joined them, "Harry, how was Snape's quarters?"

"You don't want to know"

"That bad, huh?"

"Too right"

Harry looked to Hermione, "Could you help me get the food?"

"Of course, what do you want?"

"Umm…the chicken soup, mashed potatoes, and some fried chicken"

Hermione gathered the potatoes and chicken on a plate and shrunk it. Then she got a bowl and poured some soup in it. Shrinking the bowl, she gave the food to Harry.

"Thanks Hermione"

"No problem, did Professor Snape say when you'll be back to normal?"

"Two days. The only good part is that I get to travel by broom and skip classes"

Finishing his food and soup, he got on the broom and hovered for a while. All of a sudden, he felt a thud and was covered in creamy liquid.

"Ron, stop!" Hermione shouted.

Surprised, Ron dropped his spoon, "Blimey, what was that for?"

"You were about to eat Harry!"

Ron turned to his soup, "Harry?"

Harry stood on the spoon and mounted his broom, "Ugh, what hit me?"

Hermione grabbed a napkin to wipe her friend with, "I'm so sorry, Harry. I wanted to scratch my arm and I hit you by mistake! Then you flew into Ron's soup"

Ron's face turned a bit green, "You mean, I was about to become a man eater?"

Harry, after getting dried off, waved a hand, "With Hermione around, I don't think that'll happen".

Hermione beamed, while Ron grinned. Shaking his head, Harry flew around them,

"Anyway, I think I'll go now. I'm tired," Harry yawned.

"Alright, 'night," Ron went back to eating.

Harry waved and flew down to the dungeon. Finding the door to Snape's quarters, he flew in.

'So…where can I find a mini toothbrush?'

"Potter, what do you think you're doing?" Snape walked in.

"I need a toothbrush, sir"

Snape scowled and walked into the bathroom, with Harry following. Opening drawers, the professor found a spare toothbrush, put some toothpaste on, and shrunk it.

"Do be quick about it"

'What? Don't you believe in brushing your teeth?'

"Yes, sir," Harry took the toothbrush and Snape left the bathroom. After brushing his teeth, he flew out to find the Potions Master. "Professor? Where do I sleep?"

Snape replied by transfiguring a towel into a miniature bed and left the room.

Harry rolled his eyes. Putting his broom away, he went to sleep.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2193