Shrunk Harry for Two Days by MiuBlaze
Summary: Harry has been shrunk (with Neville's help) by a potion. Now Dumbledore declares that he must stay with Snape until the counter potion is made. What mischief will Harry get himself into? Crackfic!2010 Challenge Fest Entry. Response to the Shrunk Harry Challenge by Jan_AQ.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Misc > Strictly Canon Universe, Fic Fests > #11 Challenge Fest 2010 Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Hermione, Ron
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape
Genres: General, Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 4th Year
Warnings: Profanity
Prompts: Shrunk Harry
Challenges: Shrunk Harry
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4728 Read: 17161 Published: 05 Jul 2010 Updated: 05 Jul 2010
Chapter 5 by MiuBlaze

"Potter, my requirement of you staying out of trouble still stands," Snape was about to leave to teach classes just before lunch.

"Is that your way of telling to be good while you're gone?"

"Certainly not, you're not good even when I am present," with that, the professor left.

'Ah, what to do? Hmmm…..the kitchens!' Harry left on his broom.

Tickling the pear, he got into the kitchens. Flying around the elves, he found some fish on platters.

'I am definitely not going to eat that. Eww, googly eyes'

Just then, he smelled something that made his stomach grumble. But before he could fly over there, he crashed into something and flew into something smelly as he lost consciousness.

'Where is that absurd idiotic boy?' Snape scanned the tables in the Great Hall for Harry, 'If he's somehow gotten himself kidnapped…'

"Severus, my boy, wherever is Harry? It seems that he's not here," Dumbledore asked.

"Perhaps he's skipping. No, that brat can't stop eating even if you paid him. I specifically told him to stay out of trouble and what does he do? He gets into some situation and makes us find him!" he stabbed a knife into his plate of fish, "Arrogant boy!"

"My boy? Look at your plate"

Snape looked and gaped. Potter just ran out of the fish!

"Phew! I thought I'd never get out!" Harry got on his broom and flew in front of Snape and Dumbledore.

"Potter, I told you to stay out of trouble!"

"It's not my fault that the house elf whacked me with a pan and sent me flying into a fish!"

"And what were you doing in the kitchens?"

"I was hungry...and I was bored"

Snape sputtered, "You're lucky that the counter potion's ready, otherwise I'd keep you under lock and key".

Harry stared, "It's finished?"

"Apparently so"

"…do I have to take it?"

It was Snape's turn to stare, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT?"

"Exactly that. Do I have to take it?"

"Of course you do! You need to go to your classes!"

"I don't want to! I like being tiny"

Exasperated, Snape grabbed Harry and brought out a miniature vial filled with a deep blue liquid. He pried his mouth open and carefully dunked the contents in. He rubbed Harry's throat with his pinky to make him swallow and quickly cast an enlarging spell on the Firebolt.

Harry fought against swallowing it but the pinky forced him to swallow. Suddenly he grew to normal size…and found himself about to fall on the table. He quickly flew up and glared at Snape,

"Why'd you do that? I wanted to stay small!"

"Other than skipping classes, what other reason do you have to want to stay miniature size?"

Harry thought for a moment. Then he grinned and chirped , "I liked annoying you".

Snape glared, 'This boy is the most absurd person I have had the misfortune to meet! "Liked annoying me' indeed!"'

"Well you'll have plenty of opportunities to irritate me with your failing potions".

Harry grinned even wider, "Sure thing!"
He got off his broom and walked to his chair that had been transfigured back into a normal chair by Dumbledore while the argument was going on.

Sitting in his chair, Harry found himself pelted by questions from Ron and Hermione. He glanced at Snape, and caught his eye. Snape stared for a few seconds then merely nodded. Harry nodded back, turned away, and grinned.

He'd look forward to thinking up brilliant ideas to get Snape to blow his top.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2193