LADTH Oneshot #2 - Fixed by RhiannanT
Summary: The second oneshot based in my Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat series. It takes place soon after Oneshot #1.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Hermione
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 1st Year
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Life as Dictated by a Talking Hat
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 273 Read: 8220 Published: 21 Aug 2010 Updated: 21 Aug 2010
Chapter 1 by RhiannanT
Author's Notes:
Hi everybody!! Here's oneshot #2. It is very, very short. And kinda not my fave. But hey, it exists. Yeah...that's not the best recommendation in the world. But it's really short, so even if it were the worst one-shot in the WORLD I won't have wasted TOO much of your time. :0)
“Enter,” Severus called.

The door opened slowly, to let in a blushing Hermione Granger. “G-good afternoon, sir,” she said as she approached his desk.

“Afternoon, Ms. Granger,” he answered her neutrally. He smirked slightly when she startled and looked up at him. When she didn't say anything right away, he spoke. “Are you just here to stare, or did you have something to say, Ms. Granger?”

“I- Well, no, I wanted to- well,”

“Ms. Granger.”

“Thank you, sir,” she finished hurriedly.

Severus frowned. Sometimes Hermione seemed very sensible, for her age. Other times...“For what, Ms. Granger?”

“You...you fixed it,” she said quietly. “I- I mean him. Harry.”

“I assure you, Ms. Granger,” Severus told her wryly. “I did not 'fix' Harry.”

“You didn't?” the girl asked, sounding confused, “Then who did? He's happy again.”

Severus shook his head. Silly girl. “Very well, Ms. Granger. In that sense, yes, I did 'fix' him.” Finally, he smiled. Hermione's eyes nearly bugged out of her head. “I am glad that he is happy.”

“What'd you do?” she wanted to know.

“Harry has not told you?” He wasn't actually particularly surprised. It had been a very emotional and personal conversation for both of them, and Harry was not one to crow news at the top of his lungs as Ronald or Theodore might.

“No...should he have?”

“As usual, that is his choice. I will allow him the time to tell you, or not, as he wishes. If you know what is good for you you will not pressure him.”

“Y-yes sir,” Hermione answered him.

“Good. Now allow me to return to my work, please.”

“Yes sir.”
The End.
End Notes:
:0)


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2245