Flat Mate Wanted by Fictiongurl31
Summary: Response to Roommate Wanted challenge by chrmisha. Harry has been in the Muggle world for several years trying for some peace. He has a whole apartment to himself and it seems lonely. He advertises for a roommate. Chaos insuses.
Categories: Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry, Misc Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: General
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry)
Warnings: None
Prompts: Roommate Wanted
Challenges: Roommate Wanted
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2595 Read: 9265 Published: 12 Dec 2010 Updated: 16 Dec 2010
The Meeting by Fictiongurl31

Syon Tabor sighed as he bustled around his apartment hiding all hints of anything magical. He packed his magical stuff into his room and cast a muggle repelling charm. That would do for now. He looked at his owl, Avivit. He stroked the feathers on Avivit's head. Syon picked up his album. It was filled with a black haired male and red haired female with green eyes. James and Lily Potter. His parents. Syon was a fake name he came up with because he wanted to get away from the fame.

His real name was Harry James Potter. He had been trying to get an apartment mate for awhile but no one wanted to room with some one named Syon Tabor. Good luck followed by bad luck was a bad choice for a name. He had been feeling very bitter when he found his friends discussing how to 'get rid of' him after he beat Voldemort. He had immedeatly had the Goblins destroy all of his keys and make new one's keyed into his magical signature.

He then withdrew enough for a couple years and retreated into the muggle world. He took internet courses for his middle school years then after he graduated he applied for several colleges and got in a semi good school. He was currently passing with a B average in all of his classes.

Syon cooed softly to his owl. "Avivit. Sweetheart. Can you hide for awhile? Just until I see who the new roommate is." He asked softly. Avivit turned to look at him with young but intellegent eyes. She cooed back softly before flying out the window to the top of the building.

He looked down at his watch. 11:45. Fifteen minutes to get to Valeria's. He turned and with a crack disapperated to an alley five minutes away from Valeria's.

---------------------------

Severus Snape aka Evan Abner put on a pair of casual clothes. A pair of jeans and a blue tee-shirt that said "Your village called their idiot is missing" He liked tee-shirts that insulted people. He had always wore black as Severus Snape so he wore brighter colors as Evan Abner.

He also had ones that said: "I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person"; "Crossbows don't kill people Quarrels kill people"; "Power corrupts Absolute Power is kinda neat"; "I'm not a minon of evil. I am upper management." ; "Member of the secret order of mad scientists, evil geniuses, and supervillians"; "Bomb Technition if you see me run try to keep up"; "Any fool can complain and most do" and "Oh no... you're going to try and cheer me up aren't you?"

He had spurged on those because he had never wore them when he was younger. He looked at his apartment. He had already magically packed everything just incase.

He turned on his heel and with a crack disapperated away.

--------------------------

Syon sat at a corner table and waited. Several minutes later a man who walked with a graceful stride moved into the open doors of the restraunt. He walked with an unhurried stride and glanced around the cafe. He stopped his gaze on Syon and tilted his head questioningly.

Syon gestured for the man to sit down. The man calmly sat across from Syon. The waitress came over and quickly took their orders of tea and biscuts. Syon sighed slightly looking out into the busy street.

"Hello, my name is Evan Abner." Severus greeted the man politely. "Ah, pardon my manners, Syon Tabor." Harry answered shaking the proffered hand. "So, how big is the appartment?" Evan got straight to business. "Ah, I'm afraid the advertisement was a bit misleading. It's actually two apartments connected when a wall was torn down by the last owner."

Severus looked shocked. A whole apartment for only 190 pounds a month. "Where is it at?" He asked a follow up question. "Its about two streets from here on Phoenix Pl." Harry said a glimmer of amusement playing in his eyes. He thought it ironic he had chosen to live there.

Severus noticed this and filed the information away for later use. "I myself live on Princeton street." Severus said inwardly finding his own street name ironic. He was after all half Prince.

"So do you want to move in?" Syon asked an hour later after a long discussion over tea. The ex-spy nodded. "Tell me the address and I'll meet you there in half an hour." Severus said.

"Its 731 Phoenix Pl. Apartment number 7. I'll see you there." Harry said setting the money down." He turned and walked into an alley way. Evan cast a disallusion charm on himself and followed.

He watched silently as 'Syon' disappeared with a crack of disapperation.

He turned an also disappeared with a crack.

Half an hour later he was at the apartment with all his belongings in his suitcase but his owl who was drawing strange looks. He ignored them and quickly went to the correct apartment. He knocked before opening the door at a quiet "Come in"

Syon stared in shock at Evan as he had an owl on his shoulder. "You're a wizard." Syon said shocked. "As are you." Evan answered. His owl flew off of his perch on the man's shoulder and landed on Avivit's post. Avivit sensing it was okay to come in flew in with a hoot of indignation and landed next to Fausta.

To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2393