The Son Becomes the Father by watercrystals
Summary: Following the death of Sirius, Harry isn't sure what to make of the sudden appearance of a six-year-old boy. The pair form a bond, unaware they're half-brothers, and Harry decides to take the boy to Hogwarts and hide him there. To aide the boy's education, Harry anonymously exchanges letters with Snape.

A story of a how a young boy becomes a father-figure to another while their own father is oblivious of their biological existence. But can sixteen-year-old Harry give what he himself has not gained? Can he go an entire year without being discovered? Just how far will Severus go to find the writer of those letters...Or are some things best left unknown?
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Eileen Prince, Ginny, Hagrid, Hermione, Luna, Narcissa, Neville, Original Character, Other, Pomfrey, Remus, Ron, Tonks, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape
Genres: Angst, Drama, Family, General, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Tragedy
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Kidnapped, Runaway, Sibling Addition, Snape-meets-Dursleys
Takes Place: 6th summer, 6th Year, 7th summer, 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry)
Warnings: Alcohol Use, Character Death, Neglect, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: No Word count: 164477 Read: 236909 Published: 04 Mar 2011 Updated: 06 Oct 2013
Instincts by watercrystals
Author's Notes:
SPOILER WARNING: If you have not read the Deathly Hallows book nor seen both of the final films, I strongly advise you not to proceed.

As Harry woke just before sunrise on the first morning of June, he merely lay there in his bed and wondered if today would be the day.

It was weird to remember that Voldemort and the Death Eaters were still causing chaos and agony across the Wizarding World, because Harry saw now evidence of it. Maybe if he read the Daily Prophet more, but Harry and his friends had long ago given up on browsing such a pile of rubbish.

Glancing to his side, Harry mused about how in nearly three months it would be a full year since he had first met the slumbering six-year-old beside him. That scared little boy who had shown up through accidental magic in the Dursley's living room after his orphanage had been set on fire.

In nine or so months the cautious and lonely orphan had become a joyous, considerate, and potion-loving little brother to Harry. He was still careful and shy, but Toby had changed in ways that made Harry proud of him, yet he'd had never taken the chance to tell the boy of such. Toby, the son of Severus Snape and grandson of Eileen Prince, had grown a few inches as well, proving that he would likely become as tall as Snape himself. Though, Harry had grown in a similar way also and was finally catching up to the rest of his classmates.

Sighing, as he didn't feel like getting up yet, Harry reached under his pillow and was careful not to wake Toby as he slid into sitting position and cast a lumos  so he could see the pages of the book he held open on his lap. It was his potions textbook with the revealed additions made by the Half-Blood Prince, who he now believed to be Snape. It was strange how easily that idea had come to him in the past few weeks; Harry had shared his theory with Irma and her lack of direct response or eye-contact had been clued enough.

Since his last contact with Snape, via their shared enchanted parchments, the dark clothed Potions Master was all Harry could think about.

He had learned so much in nine months about the Professor he had once hated and avoided at all costs. Reading the Prince's notes for the first time since Harry had realised who they truly belonged to, the teenager smiled a little at the irony of it all. Snape and Harry had never gotten along, and yet their paths constantly crossed, year after year, since Harry had started at Hogwarts. Snape had been friends with his mother, which had likely started it all, and that led to the incident of such a book resting in Harry's hands.

The fact that he, of all people, sat in his Gryffindor dormitory with Snape's old textbook in his grasp was a chance occurrence that Harry could never have planned nor predicted if he'd ever tried.

He had felt a tiny bit guilty at first, since the book was not his to own and Snape probably wouldn't want him to have it, yet Harry could not bring himself to get rid of it. He read over the comments again, since he'd had them hidden many months ago and some he had forgotten, such as the additional spells written there. Sectumsempra, for example, was a non-verbal spell and one of the few Harry was yet to try out. Seeing the “for enemies” written there, he decided to let his curiosity remain unsatisfied for now.

Harry placed the book back under his pillow once he re-concealed the notes.

Slipping out of bed, surprised that his movement hadn't woken Toby, Harry grabbed his glasses and headed to the bathroom. Shutting the door soundlessly, he lit a candle with his wand and glanced at his reflection. Harry stepped closer to the mirror and continued to feel mixed opinions about the haircut he'd given himself not long ago. His hair still rested about his ears but had been brushed out of his face and didn't curtain as much as it used to when it had been longer.

Staring into his own emerald eyes, Harry briefly wondered what went through Snape's mind when he looked at him, with the recent information that Snape had once been friends with his mother.

Determined to keep his mind straight, Harry brushed his teeth and used the facilities before he washed his hands and glanced at the mirror again. Lowering his gaze to a spot beside him on the sink, he picked up his glasses and placed them onto his face.

He looked different again already.

That would be what Snape saw...his enemy with the eyes of his former friend.

Frowning at such a thought, Harry turned and left the bathroom, blowing the candle out as he went. A dim pre-sunrise light enabled him to cross the room to his trunk and get dressed without putting his shirt on inside-out, yet it was still too early for breakfast or waking anyone else in the room.

Turning, fully dressed, Harry quietly left the dormitory and stepped into the warmed common room. No one was there, not that he had expected anyone to be, as Harry walked towards the fat lady's portrait and exited. He walked in silence for a while, only aware of the sound of his footsteps against the floors of the corridors or steps of stairs.

Finally, Harry emerged into the dungeons and paused outside the Potions classroom. Peeking inside, Harry slipped into the room and carefully shut the door behind himself, though not all the way, and glanced around at the emptiness of the room. Lighting a few candles, Harry was aware that all of the ingredients he needed were already there, which was a fact he had checked the previous afternoon.

It seemed silly to leave it so long, given its importance, yet Harry was not going to let his plan be delayed any further. He had tried to brew a potion many weeks ago that would indicate if he had other relatives, as per the instructions Snape had given “SJE”, however a part of Harry wasn't sure if he wanted to know and therefore when the potion proved to be too irritating when the simplest error would render it useless...Harry gave up on it.

Now he had a complex potion that had twice as many tasks and requirements, yet he could honestly say that this potion was far more important than the last.

Placing the parchment, given to him by Draco, on the counter in place of a textbook, Harry began to sort through which ingredients he would need before he put the cauldron on heat and start to work.

As the sunlight began to cast over the slightly dampened grounds of Hogwarts and fill the corridors and rooms of the castle with golden light, Harry continued to work, unaware to it all.

His mind didn't drift to winning the Quidditch Cup several weeks ago, his first kiss with Ginny around that same time, the hassle of giving Toby a haircut just so the kid could see, the upcoming exams or the fear of how to hide Toby once they returned to Privet Drive in a few weeks.

All he could focus on was the antidote.

His mind lost to his task, Harry didn't notice Severus pausing in the corridor outside the room as the professor observed the partially ajar classroom door. With one hand, Severus touched the wood and allowed it to swing open without a sound. He may have become accustomed to seeing the teenager in such a place during the past many months, yet Severus always paused at the sight in front of him. Harry, so focused on his important brewing, failed to notice the man even as Severus carefully re-closed the door and left to continue his path towards the Great Hall for breakfast. He wasn't sure why, but Severus had a feeling that whatever the boy was brewing at such an early hour was important and so he let the Gryffindor be.

Soon, the Slytherin professor would think back on that moment and realise how his inaction was perhaps a most crucial event that, had he interrupted Harry, would have drastically changed everything that was to come.

 


 

No one saw Harry again until lunch later that day when he hurried into the Great Hall for a break, since his potion needed to sit for a few hours before he could resume. He only dared to do so because he had made Slughorn promise that no one would touch it. Harry was hesitant about asking for such a favour, yet picked up on the fact that no matter how Slughorn appeared and acted, there was much more trustworthiness in the Professor than it seemed.

He knew Slughorn would keep his word, which was such a promise-fulfilling aspect that Harry now wondered if it could be labelled as a Slytherin trait, as he thought of Draco and Snape, who also kept their word.

Ignoring the questions of his friends from all around, Harry ate his sandwiches and allowed his mind to continuously concentrate on his potion. Once he was satisfied by his brief meal, Harry left the hall alongside Hermione and returned to his dormitory where Toby was sitting on his bed with a book. His brother glanced over at him and smiled, yet didn't move to hug Harry or make any requests.

The night previous, Harry had gone to great and careful lengths to explain to Toby that he had a very important potion to brew and he mustn't become distracted from it because it may save lives one day. Toby was surprisingly very adaptive to the fact and never once complained that he felt left out.

As Harry paused to change his tie, since the other one had gotten beetle juice on it, he glanced at Toby and smiled. His brother was the first sight Harry had observed recently in which had no relation to the potion, yet he had properly seen.

'Come on.' Harry nodded without explaining, yet the boy hardly questioned the instruction and did as he was told.

Toby approached him and accepted the vial being offered to him. Frowning once, yet trusting Harry, he swallowed the contents and gasped as he visibly aged from the six-year-old to an eleven-year-old. Dressing in a green sweater, black pants and black robes, Toby grinned as he had always hoped to use the potion again just as he had when Harry played Quidditch back in March. He may look like a first year, yet Toby was still six-years-old in his mind and behaviours.

Hurrying to keep up with Harry, Toby relished the sight of Hogwarts as he followed his brother through the Grand Staircase and finally to the dungeons. He had seen it all many times before while under the invisibility spell or cloak, yet there was something wonderful about walking around without the aide of concealments, as though it was where Toby truly belonged.

He glanced at Harry when the Gryffindor held open the classroom door for him and waited until it was properly shut and warded before the boy glanced at his brother with confusion.

'Harry?' Toby bit his lip. 'Are you sure this is okay?'

'It's risky, I know.' Harry sighed as he briefly checked his potion, which was a pale blue colour and exactly as he had left it.

'But something bad is going to happen, Toby.' He looked at the younger boy. 'Voldemort is getting stronger and I know he's going to do something soon. I don't know how I know...I can just feel it.' He sighed as Toby moved to stand across from him at the opposite side of the bench.

'What happens if Voldemort attacks Hogwarts?' Toby asked with fear. 'I don't have a wand! I-I can't do magic. He'll get me, Harry!'

'I'll keep you safe, Toby.' Harry forced himself to look at the boy, though he always struggled to see his six-year-old brother several years older in appearance. 'I promise. Nothing will happen to you, not even if something happens to me.' He lowered his gaze to his instructions and quickly diverted Toby's attention before either of them could worry further.

'This is an antidote.' Harry said. 'Do you remember what that is?'

'Um, yeah...an antidote is a potion that gets rid of bad stuff...like poisons, right?' Toby frowned as he thought about it.

'Ten points to Slytherin!' Harry joked, though winced as he'd rather give the potions to Gryffindor or any other house, even if he was only pretending.

Toby snorted at that while Harry checked over the instructions for his next task.

'I brought you here because I don't want anyone to know about this potion. But someone has to...in case something happens and it's needed. I also need someone to help me. There are three steps I just can't do on my own.' He revealed.

Harry could have picked Hermione, who would have been the most logical choice with her skills and trustworthiness, however he knew from his own experiences that one should never underestimate young kids. Toby was a secret, and it was exactly the sort of person who Harry wanted to know about the antidote...just in case.

'You...you want me to HELP you?' Toby stared in awe and shock. 'M-me?'

'Yes. Could you slice these leeches exactly in half?' Harry placed a cutting board, knife and a jar of dead leeches in front of Toby. 'Remember, this is a really important antidote and we have to do everything perfectly. I know that sounds hard, but I believe in you and I know you can do it.'

Blushing from the encouragement and eager to impress his brother, Toby nodded and slowly began to cut the leeches.

He squirmed at first when he put his hand into the slimy jar and was worried about slicing his own finger with the knife, yet as he looked at Harry and saw the concentration on the teenager's face, Toby knew his job was super important so he set to work, not wanting to let his brother down.

'How many do I cut?' Toby asked.

'Eight.' Harry replied as he ground some deep red beans into a fine powder with the pestle and mortar.

Toby placed a second leech onto his board but his robes were getting in the way. Shifting his arm, he gasped fearfully when his elbow knocked the jar of leeches that had been too close to the edge of the counter.

With a ear-shuddering SMASH the jar hit the floor and shattered, sending leeches everywhere.

Harry looked over quickly while Toby stared, shocked and tearful, at the mess he had made. Before he could frantically say how sorry he was to have ruined things for Harry, since Toby had no idea if they could get any more leeches, the boy yelped when Harry rushed around the bench. Harry emerged to Toby's side in time to see that the leeches had never touched the floor. They hovered a few inches away from any surface and the jar slowly began to re-seal itself around them.

The jar levitated back into Toby's shaking hands and both boys were unable to react for at least several seconds.

'Did I...'

'Yes, Toby.' Harry smiled with relief and amazement. 'You just did magic.' Distracted by the limited time he had for each step in brewing the potion, he quickly returned to his work and instructed Toby to do the same.

Swallowing, Toby carefully placed the jar on the bench and far away from the edge as he resumed in his cutting of the leeches, making sure they were all equal lengths.

Harry checked on his progress every once and again and was glad that the boy had obviously inherited the Potion-Making skills that was present so thoroughly within the Prince family line; just as strongly as red hair was in the Weasleys.

-- 

It was almost time for dinner when Toby sat on the bed he shared with Harry and thought to himself about the brewing he had done.

He felt so proud of himself because Harry had trusted him, and then he'd also used accidental magic to save the jar of leeches. Additionally, as Harry had stoppered the vial of pale green antidote, he'd looked down at Toby and gave him a wide, grateful smile. It had filled the boy with so much warmth that he just wanted to hug Harry and never let him go.

His brother loved him, trusted him, and...Toby's thoughts came to an abrupt halt as he realised that something was out of place in the dormitory.

'Felix?' Toby looked around for the grey kitten he had saved near Christmas, who had grown into a dark silver cat with deep blue eyes.

Sliding off the bed, the six-year-old checked likely places for his cat to be hiding in, yet could not find his feline pet anywhere. Anxious, as he was the only one there, Toby realised that Felix had run away again. The cat had done this twice already and each time he was found at the same place that seemed to intrigue the animal.

Not calling Dobby, as the elf often gave Felix a fright, Toby frowned as he thought for a solution. With his newfound confidence from helping Harry, he grabbed the invisibility cloak and covered himself as he hurried from the dormitory and was soon staring fearfully around the Grand Staircase.

Treading a carefully recalled path, Toby only got a little lost until he finally reached the girl's bathroom that often leaked puddles of water onto the stone floor. He knew a ghost lived inside but had never seen her.

Felix had been finishing a mouse nearby when he meowed and hurried happily over to Toby, yet the younger boy was more interested in having a glimpse at the ghost inside the bathroom than collecting the cat he had sought to find.

Forgetting his instruction to never be seen, Toby removed the cloak for ease of movement and carefully pushed open the door to the bathroom, with Felix at his side.

Toby's eyes went wide as what he saw inside the damp room was not a scary, loud ghost of a girl but instead a student over by the sinks who appeared to be crying. Toby, as short as he still was since he was only six, could not see enough to notice exactly who it was. Yet the blonde hair, general height estimation and Slytherin attire was more than enough evidence for him to guess.

'A-are you okay?' Toby asked and then clamped a hand over his mouth, horrified that he had just spoken before he had time to realise how dangerous he was being in regards to keeping his existence a secret.

Too scared to simply turn and run while forgetting about the cloak draped over his forearm, Toby could only stare as the Slytherin turned quickly to see who had interrupted him.

Draco Malfoy blinked as he spotted the small boy and opened his mouth to speak, but a rumbling nearby that shook the floor and walls brought about bigger concerns than their current situation.

Terrified, Toby cried out and clung to the nearest stone wall just outside the bathroom. He stared up at Draco, who emerged beside him with his wand in hand, and felt tears in his eyes as he wished he'd stayed in the Gryffindor dormitory where he had been safe and concealed.

The sound of running feet nearby and screaming forced Toby to close his eyes, too petrified to move or react productively.

'Hey.' Draco grabbed his shoulders, jerking Toby's eyes open again with the sudden and forceful movement. 'Run.' He said while taking the cloak from the boy and pointed towards the corridor where Toby had come.

'Go...RUN!'

Toby nodded and cared nothing for the stolen cloak as he turned and ran away as fast as he could.

He felt tears on his face as more people screamed nearby and the floor shook underneath him. He stumbled on a loose piece of rubble that sent him flying towards the floor in a painful motion. Toby called for Harry, yet it was Kreacher who appeared in front of him. The elf reached over and grabbed Toby's wrist before vanishing them away. 

When Toby opened his eyes, Irma was grabbing him and soon pulled him into her private rooms to keep him safe, her eyes wide with dread and urgency.

'Where's Harry?' Toby sobbed. 'What happened?'

'You-Know-Who has attacked the castle.' Irma swallowed as she gripped her grandson with one arm and her wand with her free hand. 'I don't know where Harry is, but you must stay here. It's the only place where you're safe now, Toby.'

Irma didn't have the heart to tell the little boy that she had no idea how long their safe haven would last with the war that was obviously forming, just as everyone had feared.

 


 

Harry, still reassured that Toby was safe for now, pushed through the crowds of students on the staircase that were running around in various directions.

Most had been on their way to the Great Hall for dinner when it happened. Harry had been furious at first, since Dumbledore showed up and had clearly expected the attack of Death Eaters in Hogsmeade. He rallied the teachers and they put up a shield around Hogwarts, except the Headmaster himself had not assisted with it. The Order of the Phoenix arrived and Voldemort's voice told them to deliver Harry Potter and none shall be harmed. If they delivered Harry Potter...they would be rewarded.

Harry stopped recounting the events then, as he had arrived at the Gryffindor common room.

So much had happened in so many hours and it was almost midnight. Battles of Death Eaters versus others were taking place all around Hogwarts and the grounds. Dumbledore seemed to have vanished, though he passed by Ron and Hermione not long ago, who said the Headmaster had given them a job to do. Snape and Draco were nowhere to be seen either and briefly Harry wondered why he even thought of them, or cared.

Grabbing vials of potions from his trunk, Harry gasped as he spotted motionless bodies and flying spells through his window as he looked down towards the ground. Grimacing, as he'd been expecting a war and yet had been caught unprepared when it actually happened, Harry leaned his back against a wall and tried to catch his breath.

Harry panicked.

He wasn't sure what to expect, he couldn't find those he relied on, and Harry didn't even know if those he cared about were alive or dead. He was lost and terrified. How would he know what choice to make? What could he do when Harry felt so confused and unsure? Closing his eyes and clutching his vials to his chest, Harry ducked his head and felt tears sting his eyes.

At that moment when, for the first time ever, Harry felt the urge to give up...the most unexpected thing happened. Nothing in the room changed and the battle continued around him, yet in his own mind a voice from his memory emerged. He had never heard the words, having only read them, yet he heard them now, being spoken in the voice of their owner.

When the time comes...trust your instincts. And never give in. The moment you give in...you've already lost. Let the will to survive and protect those close to you to fill you inside whenever you doubt yourself. Do that and your way forward is clear....”

'I'm not alone.' Harry whispered the last part.

Swallowing, Harry pushed himself away from the wall and stormed out of the room. Determination set in his bones again, he carefully continued on the path to his destination.

'Thank you, Professor Snape...wherever you are.' Harry said as he once again found himself on endless stairs. 'I just hope you're following your own advice. And if you ever need me...I'll be there, I hope.'

'Harry!' Hermione's voice called to him as she and Ron burst into view. 'There you are. We've been so worried!'

'What's going on?' Harry was desperate for information. 'Where's Dumbledore?'

'You haven't seen him?' Hermione sounded anxious as she and Ron shared an expression .

'What were you doing?' Harry asked and quickly stepped out of the path of falling rubble. It felt like the whole castle was being attacked and for a moment he wondered if the magical school could actually collapse.

'Destroying a Horcrux, mate.' Ron replied. 'Dumbledore didn't tell you?'

Growling, Harry didn't reply and only moved to pass his friends, though they hurriedly followed after him.

'Where are you going?' Hermione asked. 'We have to kill the snake!'

'Did Dumbledore tell you that?' Harry snapped and whirled around to glare at them. 'Did he share anything else with you? What am I supposed to do? What's the plan? Do we just sit around and hope for the best?'

'Harry, no one's just sitting around.' Hermione said quietly. 'We thought-'

'Yeah, everyone's thinking but no one's talking, are they?' Harry turned and continued to head for his destination, ignoring his two best friends as they tried to keep up with him.

'I know you're angry, Harry.' Hermione tried to talk to him. 'But we have a job to do. We have to-'

'Kill the snake, yeah I heard you the first time.' Harry grumbled. 'Look...' He paused and faced them once again, brushing some dark hair from his face as he did so. 'You do what you have to...I-I have follow my instincts.' He said.

Harry felt bad for being annoyed with them as they were in the middle of the war and he was terrified of losing them. Seeing Ron and Hermione had actually made him relieved as they were okay and...alive. But chaos was taking place around them and Dumbledore had told him nothing.

Harry felt as though his whole life was leading up to this one moment and when the moment arrived, he'd been told to sit it out and await instructions.

'Where's Toby?' Ron wondered.

'Safe.' Harry replied. 'I think.' He frowned and glanced at the vials in his hands, which his friends had just noticed as well.

'Liquid luck?' Hermione recognised the first one. 'What's the other?'

Harry had given them both some earlier of that potion, and a few others...yet there was just enough inside for one final gulp and he could not bring himself to be the one to consume it. The second vial was his special antidote which he really hoped Draco was right in assuming that it would work against Nagini's venom.

Harry hoped he would never need it.

He told his friends none of this and merely proceeded to walk again, unable to remain still while others older and younger than himself were fighting for their lives.

'Do you know where the snake is?' Harry asked. 'Or how to kill it?'

'We have some Basilisk fangs.' Ron said. 'But no, we haven't got a bloody clue where the snake is. With You-Know-Who, probably.'

'I don't want to ask, Harry.' Hermione sighed. 'I know you're supposed to be blocking him out, but...well, have you seen anything? Like, a vision of You-Know-Who?'

'No.' Harry frowned. 'I blocked it all out. I've been practising Occlumency and...I don't get visions anymore. I don't know where Voldemort is.' He guiltily wondered if that was a mistake now.

'Competence comes at a price”, Snape had once said.

'The boathouse.' A voice caused the trio to halt in the corridor.

Turning, they saw no one until Draco removed Harry's invisibility cloak from himself.

'The Dark Lord is at the boathouse. I heard father mention it. He wants to talk to Snape.'

Harry felt his friends grip their wands, untrusting of Draco, and realised that maybe he should have kept his friends more informed also. How hypocritical of him. Harry lowered his gaze to his cloak that was clutched in the Slytherin's hand and glared at Draco, as he knew that the last likely person to use it was Toby.

'How did you get that?'

'Never mind, Potter!' Draco stressed. 'Did you do what I told you to?' He noticed the two vials Harry held and calmed only the tiniest bit. 'Good.'

'Harry, what's going on?' Hermione sounded every bit as confused as she had the right to be when seeing Draco and Harry seemingly on allegiance terms.

'It's nothing. I don't have time to explain.' Harry brushed them off. 'How do I know I can trust you?' He watched Draco carefully, looking for even the slightest sign of a lie or misleading.

'The fact that I'm not turning you in right now should be evidence enough.' Draco said, though his wand was now in his hand.

'You're outnumbered.' Harry stated. 'Try again. Why are you helping me?'

'Does it bloody matter why?' Draco rose his tone angrily.

Hearing footsteps nearby, Draco turned quickly with a panicked expression, though no one appeared to be there. Harry recalled the danger Draco was putting himself and his family in and his mistrust calmed. He knew, that Draco would not turn on him now, though he had no way of knowing this, not really...all he could blame for it was his own instincts.

Snape was at the boathouse with Voldemort and Nagini.

They had to kill the snake, and yet Harry's first thought was: “what if Snape needs my help?”.

It was foolish, of course, since Snape didn't need help from anyone and being a spy this long indicated that he could survive Voldemort's company, yet Harry had to know. He had to get there and quickly, especially since he had an important stop to make first.

'I'm going to the boathouse after I do something first.' Harry announced. 'Don't follow me.'

'But Harry, the snake-' Hermione went to say.

'I know.' Harry nodded. 'We can't kill it there. I may not be having visions but Voldemort will come here. We'll get our chance.'

'Then why are you going to the boathouse?' Ron's question went unanswered as Draco vanished under the cloak again in the same second that Harry disappeared around a corner, heading for some stairs.

Toby had to come first, and once Harry was sure his brother would be safe, he would do the same for Snape. If Dumbledore wasn't going to give him instructions, then Harry was doing it his way...by following his instincts. 

To be continued...
End Notes:
Please share your thoughts in a review


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2473