Past is the Past Even With Deceit by snapefn1
Summary: To forget is a sin and to recall is a blessing. harry wants to know the past, the real past. he doesn't want any more lies.

fuller story back ground on story notes! okay i fixed it, i think the best i could so go on read!
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Eileen Prince, Ginny, Hermione, James, Lily, Lucius, Luna, Original Character, Remus, Ron, Sirius, Tobias Snape, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Time Travel
Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11), 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry)
Warnings: Romance/Het
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2653 Read: 2543 Published: 10 Jul 2011 Updated: 19 Jul 2011
Story Notes:

The marauders were not who you think they were in fact all that you know is a lie. The true story lies with a young woman who was hurled into time and stripped of magic to save the people she loved. In turn everyone lost there memories and gained new ones.

Fake ones

Because in reality

Severus didn't know lily evens.

James potter was not friends with Remus Lupin or Sirius black.

The only time they set eyes on each other was in the great hall and felt the sadness of the potter death shroud the order.

And in the end the young women did exist

To remember is a blessing

Now that things are, once again, remembered Harry wants to know how all this; those lies they all lived began and what truly happened in the past. Because no one thought to tell him

And in the end it all as to do with the boy who lived  In the end the past always comes to light and reflects the future

one by snapefn1
Author's Notes:
harry potter does not belond to me or any charters u might reginize i only own the oc and made up plot line
 

It was nighttime and the chambers were silent as Harry potter sat with his friends in front of the fire. They were enjoying each other's company and the silence was just too good to break. His eyes flittered over to ron and Hermione as they snuggle together on a stuffed chair, then to Draco and Luna who sat on the floor, he then looked to Ginny who held is hand and he loved the soft warm felling  it gave him. He then was forced to look at Severus Snape and Emry vontaze nee Snape as he snaked an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close when he thought no one noticed. Harry smiled at them as he averted his eyes to the mantle where dozen of pictures stood. 

 

There were pictures of Harry and his friends laughing by the black lake as If there were no tomorrow, Sirius and Remus at the Christmas party singing off key, lily and James dancing in the rain complements of Harry's photo album. Harry's eyes trailed photo after photo each capturing a moment in his life or his parents-both biological and foster- till he stopped on one he always seemed fascinated with. It was the day when Severus Snape proposed to Emry. She had come to the door with Sirius and Remus flanking her when Severus got down on his knees and presented a ring to her. The picture showed a happy and crying blonde leaping into his arms and kissing him.

 

It was exactly a month after she finally came back to the wizarding world and voldemort was killed and two months prior to the marauders-the real marauders-getting their memories back and starting their search for her.

 

"Hey professor?" Harry asked timidly to the older man.

 

The said man turned and looked at him through his bangs that hung over his eyes since he let them grow out to ravish his old look or so he said. The young women next to him smiled at her unofficial adopted son, she'd love to claim him as her own, but until Dumbledore got the Durselys to sigh paperwork he was only figutivlary theirs.

 

"What is it Harry?" Severus Snape asked him.

 

"I was wondering how- you know what forget it," he said changing his mind and felt, his cheeks go hot. There wasn't a reason to ask anyway besides the past was something that one kept quite anyway.

 

"No, not you know what forget it. Tell me what you want to know," Emry's soft voice spoke to him as she got off Severus and went over to crouch in front of Harry. She wondered not for the first time when Harry would learn that asking things was okay. Her mother like affection caused the other 7th years to turn their eyes on them causing Harry to take a breath.

 

"I just...want to know the past. I mean the real past. I think i am old enough to find out what caused and lead up to all this."

 

Severus looked into Harry's emerald eyes and decided he was telling the truth and he laughed. Crossing his arms, he closed his eyes as if remembering something. He found himself doing this all the time now days it seemed. His mind threw up ghostly images that weren’t as out of focus as they once were.

 

"You know I think that's a great idea don't you think sev? Sometimes I need a reminder myself," she mumbled as she went over to the bookshelf packed full of books from modern day to old age. She took out a thick black photo album that none of the teenagers had seen before. Her graceful nature found her sitting on the floor as she gazed lovingly at the words inscribed in front.

 

To forget is a sin to remember is a blessing.

 

Harry found himself shivering at the motto and wrapped his arms around Ginny who snuggled closer as they saw a girl pale as glass smiling up at them. With her on the front steps of an old house was a boy with long black hair.

 

"Harry I am going to tell you a story that's probably long over due,"
Emry whispered to the room as she began her tale.

To be continued...
End Notes:
please review so i know if i should continue or not. i'd love to hear any ideals or questions anyone might have!


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2593