Terrible tortures by Victoire
Summary: Harry is going through terrible tortures and where is Snape and why he is not helping at all?!
Categories: Parental Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Family, Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 4th summer
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 266 Read: 2757 Published: 19 Jul 2011 Updated: 19 Jul 2011
Chapter 1 by Victoire
“Aaaargh!,” someone cried from other room. Severus instantly knew, who it was. It was his adopted son, Harry Potter, now aged 14.
The Potions Master was helpless. He knew that Harry was feeling discomfort. He wanted to rush to him! But no, he couldn’t. He had to wait there and listen to his son’s cries. Man, he really felt guilty.
“Aaaargh! It hurts!”
Severus stood up and got the newspaper, but he couldn’t read it anyway, having to listen to the sounds of the torture repeating over and over.
“Eewww!”
He knew he should do something. But he couldn’t. Before going there, Severus was assured by many people from the Order that he could do nothing, just sit and keep waiting. When the Potions Master was leaving the Order’s meeting that evening, he was hugged heavily by Molly Weasley, who wished him good luck in his ordeal.
Severus ran his hand through hair and sighed heavily, then looked at the clock. He wanted to go and stop the suffering of his son, but then Harry would have a greater ordeal to get through.
He heard the door cracking. Raising himself from his seat quickly, he eyed the people, who had just come out of the room, with a worried glance. There was his Harry, and an older man. Severus hardly could resist the opportunity to hug his son. Instead, he focused his glance at the man.
“Is everything alright, Dr. MacKenzie?” asked the Potions Master.
“Yes, Mr. Snape. Everything’s done. It’s good that you have brought this young man to the dentists’, otherwise his teeth could be in danger.” the doctor answered, smiling.
The End.
End Notes:
My first attempt at the funny story. Let me know if it has failed or not! :)


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2605