Silesian Jamendo by Victoire
Summary: Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts for his sixth year just to fall into the web of the mysteries, love and hate. One starts hating him, one starts loving and Voldemort is looking for some treasury.
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Ginny, Hedwig, Hermione, Neville, Pomfrey, Ron, Umbridge, Voldemort
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Family, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Death, Self-harm, Suicide Themes, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1778 Read: 1304 Published: 19 Jul 2011 Updated: 19 Jul 2011
Chapter 1 by Victoire
Author's Notes:
My try on a longer story. Let's see if it will come good, shall we? Well, I would be very happy if you told me how I did it.
Lying in bed was so nice and comfortable. Nobody shouted for Harry to get up and start making a breakfast or doing other chores. But, unfortunately, it was Monday, the first day of the school year, and Harry had to get up. He looked at the clock and thought that it was some sort of mistake. It was eight o’clock, and he was still in the bed!
”Where is Ron?,” asked himself Harry, yanking from the bed and looking for the clothes.  After all, his best friend used to wake him up, especially if he overslept. However, when Mr. Potter reminded himself, what was the first lesson, he decided to get dressed as soon as possible. Potions wasn’t one of those easy subjects, and its teacher wasn’t very nice if speaking of being late for his lessons.




When Harry ran from the Gryffindor Tower to the dungeons, almost hitting his head and breaking leg several times, he finally arrived to the class.
“I am sorry...,” he began.
“First day of school and our celebrity is already late?,” sneered Snape, “Ten points from Gryffindor. Take your seat and get started,” that said, he returned to his desk and sat there, watching progress of the students.
Harry started looking around the class. The only free seat was next to Neville Longbottom. ”Well, if I am to get myself killed, I want to do it in an interesting manner,” sighed Harry and took his place. Soon he started working on the potion.




The bell announcing the end of the Potions finally rang and all students came off the classroom. Harry tried to look for Ron or Hermione, but they either had to go fast or he was getting totally blind.
“Looking for something, Potter?,” asked Snape. Gryffindor turned to face him.
“Uhm... No, sir, I am going off,” he answered and reached the door without even looking at his teacher’s face.
“Hello, Harry!,” boy heard a voice and turned, trying to find its owner, “It’s me, Ginny!”
Indeed, he saw a red-headed girl next to him.
“Hello,” Gryffindor smiled at her, “What’s up? I couldn’t catch neither Ron nor Hermione,” he said with a frown.
“I am sure they are busy, they fell in a love with each other,” laughed Ginny, “Well, Hermione was in our house all the holidays, so I suppose there’s something more to it,” she said thoughtfully.
“Oh, I see,” quickly answered Harry, “We’ll talk more later, I don’t want to be late for second class this day!”
“Alright, see you,” she smiled at him the most beautiful smile he has ever seen. ”Damn, when she got so pretty?,” asked himself Gryffindor.




He arrived for the next class, Transfiguration, just in the time to try to catch his friends. He saw them talking near the door to the class.
“Hi!,” he greeted them.
“Hello, Harry,” Hermione answered, though it wasn’t a very enthusiastic greeting, “Nice to see you!”
“What’s up? And why haven’t you woken me up, Ron?,” he turned to the red-headed boy.
“And since when I am your slave, doing whatever you want?,” Gryffindor mate snapped at him, causing Harry to be surprised.
“What has happened?,” he looked at both of his friends, “Your behaviour is strange...”
“No, we finally ended being dependent on you,” told Weasley firmly and turned to the door, “Come on, Hermione, no need to talk with him.”
“Wait, Ron!” began Harry, but his friend has already disappeared.
“Ron’s parents are angry that you let Ginny into the Department of Mysteries last year,” quietly said Hermione, “And they told their children that they shouldn’t talk to you or do anything with you,” added after a minute and turned to the door of the class.
“But... why...,” Harry had so many questions, yet, there was nobody to answer him. He was standing at the corridor, like he was struck by a lightning, until the bell rang.




The rest of the lessons didn’t matter a lot for a young Gryffindor. He was caught several times, but he just couldn’t listen to the teachers, when he knew that he lost his friends. What has he done wrong? Why? Why Ron’s parents disliked him? Should he been writing more to them? Should he apologize to the Weasley family? In the end, coming out of the History of Magic class, he still didn’t know what to do. Seeing Ron and Hermione before him, he tried to reach them.
“Uhm...,” he started.
“We have nothing to talk about, Potter,” Ron snapped at him, while Hermione threw an apologizing look and then they returned to talking with each other.




Harry somehow ended up walking around the castle. He wasn’t hungry, so he didn’t appear in the Great Hall for the lunch. And it seemed that not only he decided to miss the meal.
“Harry!,” Ginny cried.
“Uhm...,” he smiled shyly at her, not sure now if he should try approaching her, “Ron...”
“What?,” she asked, but after a while her face frowned, “Ah, this... I hoped Ron was only joking when he told that he wasn’t going to talk with you...”
“Should you talk with me then, I mean...?,” Gryffindor wasn’t able to end his question. It would be like confirming the reality, the fact that all of it is real and is happening at the moment.
“Harry, I know that it was only mine decision!,” Ginny almost shouted, “I tried to tell this Mum so many times, but she wouldn’t listen to me nor to Dumbledore! And I am sorry!”
“You have nothing to be sorry for,” the boy said carefully, “Your parents are a bit right to blame me for this... You all could have died...”
He wanted to say something else, but was interrupted.
“No, Harry, you told us that it’s dangerous and we all agreed despite this,” stated Ginny calmly, “I hope Ron will get it soon and stop bothering me about going with you,” she added thoughtfully.
“Ginny, what are you...,”
“Doing there...,”
“With him?!,” ended finally George Weasley, looking along with his twin at Harry, whose stomach had just twisted. He hoped that at least twins wouldn’t join the Weasley family against him. But it seems that dreams are not possible to fulfill themselves.
“I will talk with whomever I choose to talk,” Ginny said calmly.
“But he can...,”
“Brainwash you!,” cried Fred.
“Nonsense,” she shrugged her arms, “Now, are you going to leave us?”
“No, we won’t...,”
“Just leave you with him!”
“Uhm, Ginny, maybe it would be better if I left. You must be busy anyway,” Harry decided to get himself involved in the talk.
“I actually was going to ask you if you’d explained me something from DADA, since I don’t understand it and this new teacher is just horrible,” girl said. When heavy glares of her brothers rested at her face, she added, “I am free to spend my time with whomever I want, so just bug off, okay?”
“No, it’s not okay...”
“He’s going to get you in the trap...”
“Or something!”
If not for circumstances, Harry would think that the twins were just joking. Unfortunately, they were absolutely serious.
“Oi, Ginny, let’s get to the Tower, Lavender found a cool thing in her magazine and is going to show us this!,” someone shouted. It was Parvati Patil, who was just going in the direction of the Gryffindor Tower.
“Sure,” the girl answered, looking at her brothers, “Can I trust you to not kill Harry?,” she eyed them. Parvati was a bit lost, but didn’t get involved in the matter.
“We would enjoy it...”
“But we don’t want to be...”
“Expelled from the school.”
“Fred and George!,” she shouted at them, then turned to Harry, “Let’s come to the Tower together, I want to be sure that these idiots will do nothing to you.”
“Uhm, I think I can manage, Gin,” he smiled at her, “Go with Parvati.”
He planned to send away Ginny and then ask twins, what was going on. Maybe they would enlighten him more than Hermione’s explanation.
“Okay,” she eyed them once again and turned on her heel.




“So, could you tell me why all of this has happened?,” Harry turned to the twins.
“Well...,” Fred curled his lips in disgust.
“You allowed our sister to go to this blasted...”
“Department of the Mysteries...”
“And she could have been killed!” ended George, frowning.
“We don’t want her to get into another danger...”
“By interacting with you!”
“Uhm, guys, I am really sorry,” began Harry, but once again this day he was interrupted.
“If Sirius hadn’t died, you wouldn’t be really sorry,” accused him Fred.
The younger Gryffindor boy literally stood in place, unable to move. How they dare... Why did they have to involve Sirius into that?
“We hope that you will...”
“Leave our beloved sister alone...”
“Otherwise the consequences will be bad.” finished Fred.




“We hope that you will...”
“Leave our beloved sister alone...”
“Otherwise the consequences will be bad.”

”What exactly was it supposed to mean? Did Potter tried to seduce their sister that they are reacting so strongly?” These were main questions asked himself by Potions Master. The most general was however - what’s going on? Weasleys, the dearest friends of Potter, threatening him?
Severus Snape wasn’t sure what was happening there. He wasn’t blind and he saw today in the morning that Potter didn’t know where to sit on his lesson, while usually he would join Weasley and Granger. He was also aware of the fact that Potter remained in his classrom, because he hoped to reach his friends. The question was - why? Was he angry at them that they didn’t wake him up?
Anyway, now he was standing at the very same corridor like Potter and Weasleys, and had overheard them.
”Maybe it’s just a teenager’s argument anyway,” decided Potions Master and turned to reach the Headmaster’s office, going past three students.




“Hello, Severus,” Dumbledore greeted him with an usual smile, “Care for a lemon drop?,” asked traditionally.
“Not really,” answered Potions Master, settling himself in the chair, “Why did you summon me?”
“I wanted to talk with you about something, but I am not entirely sure, how you will react,” started off the Headmaster.
“Well, the best way to find it out would be to tell it off, right?,” snarled Snape.
“Mmm,” answered older man, “Molly has just informed me that she and her husband are dropping the Order if we don’t, let’s put it with her words, control Harry and allow him to talk to the Weasleys. From our conversation I can even say that she thought that Harry shouldn’t be even in Hogwarts,” sighed the Headmaster.
“And I should be interested in this, because?,” Severus replied, not showing how surprised he was by the fact that Weasleys started disliking Potter.
“Because I want you to watch over him,” stated Dumbledore.
“It’s not possible, Albus! He hates me!,” shouted Potions Master, “Why I should be caring about his friends throwing temper tantrum?”
“Because he is not entirely very well mentally and I have the feeling that his guardians didn’t help him in anything.”
To be continued...


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2606