A Little Boy To Care For by SammySnapeWolf
Summary: When Snape gets de-aged Harry and Albus look after him. These are Harry's thoughts. One-shot.
Categories: Reverse Roles > Parental Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Dumbledore
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Baby fic, Child fic, Deaging
Takes Place: 5th Year
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: A Little Boy's Second Chance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 428 Read: 5728 Published: 28 Jan 2012 Updated: 29 Jan 2012
Story Notes:
hey! hope you like. this is my first story so please be patient with me. Review! =)

1. Chapter 1 by SammySnapeWolf

Chapter 1 by SammySnapeWolf

                                                                    A Little Boy to Care For

  Harry watched as Severus ran around the coffee table, giggling like mad, Professor Dumbledore high on his heels. He smiled as Dumbledore caught the little boy, picked him up and swung him around, both laughing like hyenas. He remembered the day that Professor Snape had gotten deaged. It was a day that had changed both of their lives.

                                                       Flashback:

  “Potter! What do you think you are doing? You are supposed to add the monks root before the poppy seeds, not after. I guess you’ll just have to start over in detention tonight. 8:00, Potter. Don’t be late.” The man sneered.

  Harry glared at Snape as he emptied his cauldron with a little flick of his wand. He hated that Snape had to always bully him. Harry could feel his anger boil, and he saw red. It wasn’t fair! Harry gritted his teeth and tried to control his anger…

  …And it happened.

  With a loud, “BANG!” Neville’s potion had exploded, and all the contents of the potion had splashed on Snape. Everyone watched as Snape screamed and doubled over. A red glow appeared around him…and he was gone.  All that was left of the fearsome Potions Professor was a round-eyed little boy, no older than two. The little boy looked around and started to cry. Over the cries of the little professor, Harry could hear Malfoy’s taunt, saying: “Well, Potter. Looks like you’ll be in for it. I’m telling the Headmaster!”

                                                      End Flashback

   And Harry had been in for it. Just not in the way he had expected. Instead of detention, or getting expelled he was assigned to look after Snape until the potion had worn off or they found and antidote.  He had to stay the summer at Hogwarts, which was just fine by Harry, but he could not stay in the Gryffindor Tower. He had to stay with the Headmaster, and Harry didn’t like the sound of that. But the Headmaster had assured Harry that everything would be fine and he should not worry, that he would help out with taking care of the boy.

  Now it was his fifth day with Severus, and the boy had already attached to him. He even started calling Harry and Dumbledore, “Unca Harry” and “Gampa”.  Harry no longer saw the evil Potions Bat, but now he saw a little boy to care for. His little boy. And as Severus ran towards him, smiling, he knew nothing would be the same for either of them.

The End.
End Notes:
thanks for reading! hate it? Love it? Meh? Let me know what you think.
I might make a sequel to this,of what happens during Sev's de-aged time,but I'm still thinking. Do you want me to? Let me know in the reviews. It will be a LOT better than this one. X3


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2748