Family Counts by garfield090684
Summary: Harry and Ron take the flying car to Hogwarts for their second year of school to encounter an angry Snape and shortly after an unimpressed Molly Weasley. With petrified students occuring having to encounter giant spiders and a basilisk can things get worse? Snape discovers he is Harrys dad how does he take to this news and what about Harry? Watch for a few new romantic couples. Harry/Ron and Ginny/Hermione
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: Arthur, Dumbledore, Ginny, Hermione, McGonagall, Molly, Ron, .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Family, Horror, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 3rd summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Neglect, Romance/Slash
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 37246 Read: 90119 Published: 06 Apr 2012 Updated: 13 Apr 2012
Behave! by garfield090684
Author's Notes:
Yeah dogs that are raised around wizards and witches are very used to magic aren’t they? Snape has had these two since they were pups!

Warning. Corporal punishment in the form of spanking is in the next chapter. Don't like? Don't read!

Basically the point of this chapter is that Molly Weasley punishes both Harry and Ron for stealing the car and Harry gets a taste of what family life could be like and finds it a highly emotional event.

“I can’t believe it Severus, but the evidence speaks for itself,” Molly stated as she looked sadly down at the daily prophet, “I must go and find Ronald.”

“I will leave him in your capable hands Molly,” Severus said. Smiling as he called his two dogs to his side. The dogs never did like going through the green flames but it was the only way to take them for a proper walk without being seen with them by the students. Otherwise they simply went out the dog door a portal which took them directly outside, to search for the potions ingredients.

Meanwhile in the Gryffindor boys common room...

“Hey mate, I heard about the exciting trip!” said Fred

George slung his arm around Harry’s shoulder “why didn’t you call us back? We would have loved to have come with you!”

“The barrier wouldn’t let us through,” Ron said looking at the floor.

“We didn’t know what to do,” added Harry.

“Ronald you are completely insane!” Ginny said entering the room.

Whilst the boy’s dormitory was a place that girls were strictly not meant to go Hermione and Ginny didn’t seem to think that this applied to them.

“You are going to be in so much trouble when Mum and Dad find out!”

“Yes, he is.” Molly responded from across the room.

“Oh my goodness Mum! Mum! I got into Gryffindor!” Ginny said happily not realising just how absurd that comment was considering if she wasn’t she wouldn’t be allowed past the portrait!

Molly laughed hugging her daughter “yes and your father and I are so proud of you sweetie. Why don’t you and Hermione go and unpack whilst I have a little talk with Ronald and Harry.”

“I’ve already unpacked,” Hermione said sitting on the nearest bed. But Ginny took Hermione’s hand and led her from the room “I think she means a private conversation ‘Mione”

Molly sat down on the bed, the spoon still in her hand from when she walked through Snape’s fireplace. She placed it beside her on Ronald’s bed.

“Now, is there a reason why we should talk about the reckless behaviour and the reason for your impeding punishment Ronald? Do you understand what you have done wrong and do you accept your punishment?” Molly asked.

“Please Mum, please, not in front of Harry please!” Ronald begged close to tears but these tears were the tears of an embarrassed naughty boy and not a contrite one. Molly knew this and treated it the same as she would with any of her other children.

“Well, I know that Lilly would have had a thing to say were she alive and that she would approve of me dealing with Harry accordingly,” Molly stated.

“Mum, please, please don’t punish Harry, he’s never been punished like this before!” Ronald knew nothing of the way that his aunt and uncle treated him past the bars on his window preventing him from escaping.  Harry was always too embarrassed to speak of the life he had with very little (if anything) to eat and having to hide his school books beneath a floor board and study by torch.

“I deserve it as much as you do Ron,” Harry stated simply.

“No Mum, please, he doesn’t know what he’s saying,” Ronald begged as he shuffled away from his mother.

“So you don’t want me to punish Harry do you Ronald?” Molly asked simply.

“No Mum please,”

Molly picked up the spoon “you do realise that this would mean more punishment for you.”

“Yes mum.”

“Are you ready to accept your punishment Ronald Weasley?” Molly asked simply.

“Yes Mum but please don’t punish Harry,” Ronald stated.

“You are in no position to make demands young man,” Molly took Ron by the wrist and started guiding him towards her.

“Please Mum, please” a last ditch effort from Ron as his mother put the silencing spell around the bed and drew the curtain.

“Ronald Weasley, do you understand why you are being punished?” Molly spoke in a tone of voice that meant business and Ron hung his head in shame.

“Yes Mum. I’m sorry that I took the car to school but I....”

“No excuses. You shouldn’t have stolen from our family and you should NOT have put yourself into this kind of dangerous position. Do you have anything to say for yourself?” Molly asked.

“No Mum,” Ron said, hoping that Harry wouldn’t say about the fact that he fell out of the car and was lucky to be alive.

“Turn and face the wall Harry dear,” Molly stated gently as she lead Ron gently over her knee and used a spell to lower his trousers and underwear. Ron gave a sniffle but Molly knew this was merely in anticipation of what was to come. She raised her hand and the spanking commenced. Molly spanked her hand down moderately hard, not too soft as to anticipate a long spanking, but not so hard as to hurt him. Molly was a good spanker and insisted that the kids were punished soundly and that they always knew why they were receiving such a spanking.

Ron found it quite demeaning to be in the middle of the Gryffindor boy’s dormitory being spanked by his mother like a little three year old child. But Molly was consistent and kept up a moderate pace during the spanking.

Ron’s backside was slowly becoming a mild shade of pink. Molly continued to warm her son’s buttocks. Lecturing gently with

“I am so disappointed with you Ron.”

 “I can’t believe you would steal from the family.”

 “Don’t you ever do such a thing again or we will be back in this position again.”

 “You wait til you hear from your father!!!”

For fifteen long minutes Ronald was held over his mother’s knee until he finally found himself breaking down in tears.

“I’m so sorry Mummy,”

Molly always knew when one of her son’s called her “Mummy” that she was getting through. She picked up the wooden spoon.

“Now, Ron” Molly laid the spoon on his bare, red as a watermelon, hot bottom. Ron whimpered realising that his punishment was not yet over.

“Now I was going to give you twelve of the best, one for every year of your life, but you wanted to take Harry’s as well? Since he is not used to punishment from a caring parent I was only going to give him five. Do you want to take them?”

Ron did the math in his head...that meant...17 spanks! On his sore...red...burning...bottom. Molly was rubbing the spoon over his bottom. Making Ron flinch as she ran it over the particularly warm spots.

“Y...-sob- y –waah- y...yes Mama.”

“Ok then count for me.”

Molly raised the spoon high above her head.

SPANK!

“One, thank you Mummy,”

 

All the way up to twelve. When she reached twelve she stopped. With Ron sobbing like a little child. “Now sweetie, I was going to stop here, but you wanted to take Harry’s as well. Do you still want to take it? Harry will still get a little panty warming as he needs it to realise the truth of his actions and what pain it has brought on our family and how him losing his life truely matters, to all of us.. Now...do you want it?” Molly continued to rub the spoon like before around Ron’s bottom.

“Y...-sob- y –waah- y...yes Mmmmmmmmama.”

“Then hold steady Ronald cos here they come.”

The next five spanks were concentrated mainly on Ron’s sit spots which would make it very uncomfortable for him to sit the next day. Molly moved her leg up to get better aim.

By the end of Ron’s spanking he couldn’t speak anymore due to the sheer throbbing of his bottom. Somehow Ron continued to count through to his 17 spanks. Due to the spell that Molly had put on Ron, Harry could hear every spank and was crying in the corner where Molly had placed him. Thinking about the fact that very soon...it would be his turn.

“Now Ron, go and face the wall and get Harry,” Molly stated.

Ron was more than happy to get off his mothers knee, albeit with some assistance and immediately began rubbing the sting out of his sore bottom whilst he told his friend that he couldn’t save him and how sorry he was.

Molly gestured for Harry to go over her knee. She raised her hand and gently tapped Harry’s bottom. She was quite amazed by the fact that Harry didn’t even whimper like her own children did and made up her mind that this would be a very short spanking.

“Harry, you cannot be so careless with your life.”

“People love you Harry.”

She gently lectured trying to impress just how dangerous his actions were and how she wanted him to behave properly in the future to help him and Ron stay safe and out of trouble. But when Harry rigid across her knee she couldn’t bring herself to continue.

“Harry, Harry love? Are you alright?” Molly quickly helped him up thinking maybe she had been a little bit too harsh on him. After all he wasn’t used to the punishment like her own children were. She looked at Harry and his eyes were puffy and red and his face all red, as if he had been spanked for hours and not barely a minute and a half.

“Mrs Weasley, I am so sorry!” Harry said as he cried heavily, “Please forgive me!”

“Harry of course you will be forgiven. All my children know that a spanking wipes the plate clean. You don’t have to worry about me holding anything against you. You are a child and often children make mistakes. You don’t have to worry about not being accepted in my family. I already think of you as another son and so does Arthur!”

Molly was amazed by the way that Harry burst into tears even heavier than before. He had simply never heard such kindness in such a situation before. Sure he had felt physical pain before at the Dursley’s, but it always ended with him being thrown back into his cupboard, or Dudley spitting at him and walking away. At school detentions never ended on someone saying something nice to him. So this experience was something that he was completely unaware of. He was worried that maybe the Weasley’s wouldn’t want him anymore after letting them down in such a way. But this? He never expected something like this.

Molly looked at him, he was acting like the kids had after their...after their first spanking. Worried that she wouldn’t love them anymore and...Oh no....he didn’t have parents that could have given that preliminary guidance...and here she was...oh no.

“Harry...Harry dear,” Molly reached out for him and held him close.

That feeling of being close to a woman’s breast was something that Harry was not used to. He struggled for a while, and then simply cried.

“I’m so sorry Mrs Weasley,”

“It’s alright Harry,” Mrs Weasley said swiping the tears from Harry’s eyes, “you are forgiven. You will always be a welcome part of the Weasley clan. I just have to say that you will never...ever do something like this again. Never put yourself in harms way like this again because Arthur and I would be devastated if something happened to you. So would the kids.”

Harry smiled and looked up at her, “I promise.”

“Good, now Harry it’s time for you and Ron to get some sleep. Get into bed, both of you.” Molly said gently. The boys quickly complied and Molly went straight to her son.

“Ronnie sweetie, you know that what you did was wrong don’t you?” she asked.

Ron nodded his head and said “sorry Mum,”

“You are forgiven Ron,”

“Sorry Mrs Weasley” came Harry’s voice from the bed next to Ron’s.

“It is all forgiven boys. Now I will tuck you both in and you will sleep well tonight I’m sure,” she smiled stroking Ron’s hair back and covering him with the doona. “Good night sweetie and I better not hear of any more mischief from you. I love you.”

“I love you too Mum.”

“Good night Harry dear,” Molly said as she stood up and walked towards the doorway.

“Good night Mrs Weasley,” he said.

“Behave,” she stated and left.

 

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2782