The Wedding by Saphire_Rose
Summary: Another bet and this time Minerva McGonagall is determined to win, even going so far as to enlist the help of her opponant's sons.

Entry in the 2012 Prompt Fest. Prompts: Time Was Running Out. How do you wear these things?
Categories: Fic Fests > #14 Prompt Fest 2012, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Fred George, Original Character, Percy, Pomfrey, Remus, Sirius, Tobias Snape
Snape Flavour: Snape is Kind
Genres: Family, Humor
Media Type: None
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe, Sibling Addition
Takes Place: 3rd Year
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15203 Read: 15898 Published: 19 May 2012 Updated: 19 May 2012
Story Notes:
Harry Potter et al belong to the wonderful JK Rowling.
This story follows on from 'The Bet' but you do not need to read that one first.
 Thank you to my son for lending me his beta skills.
Chapter 1 by Saphire_Rose

 

The Invite

Minerva McGonagall looked down at the piece of parchment on her desk. It wasn’t an ordinary piece of paper no this was a much awaited invite to her favourite great nephew’s wedding. She had every intention of attending but she was determined she wouldn’t be going alone. Her nephew was muggle and was marrying a muggle girl so she needed to find someone who was comfortable around them and who wouldn’t frown too much upon the traditional wedding the two were planning. She knew that Severus Snape would accompany her if she asked, but at the same time she knew he would refuse to wear a kilt and all its accoutrements.

She had an ace up her sleeve so to speak. There was a Gryffindor/Slytherin Quidditch match coming up and she planned on wagering on it as usual. She also knew that as underhanded as it was she had to enlist the help of two thirteen year olds. The same two she was certain had tipped off every student with a camera that Severus had lost the bet before Halloween the year before. She just hoped they would all survive the fallout once a certain dungeon bat worked out he had been duped.

Minerva glanced at the clock on the wall. Time was running out. She scribbled a short note for a certain messy haired boy and to be delivered before his next class. As the ink was drying she called for a house elf and gave it very strict instructions to give Mr. Potter the note, no-one else. The elf ‘popped’ out and she got ready for her next class, third year Gryffindor and Slytherin.

 

The Note

Harry started a little when a soft ‘pop’ announced the arrival of an elf. The little creature was trying hard not bounce on the spot since it was in the presence of Dobby’s Harry as most of them called him. The elf was aware of those around the boy and respectfully asked for a quite word with Mr. Harry Potter Sir. The boy asked his friends to wait and walked off a little ways with the creature. The note was passed and the elf disappeared. Carefully the teen unfolded the parchment.

Harry,

I don’t care how you do it but I want you to cause an upset between you and your ‘brother’ in my class. It must be something that will warrant a ‘detention’.

Don’t tell anyone that I have asked you to do this. Destroy the note,

MM

Harry cast a quick Incendio and watched the paper burn. Taking care to crumble what was left and scatter it before turning to his friends.

“What was that about Harry?” Hermione asked.

Thinking quickly, “A note from ferret face about Quidditch,” he responded, “He reckons he’s going to push me off my broom so that I end up in the mud.”

“As if,” Ron snorted, “We have to get to class. Don’t need to tick off ‘ol McGonagall.”

The three friends made their way to Transfiguration class and lined up with the rest of their classmates. Harry was watching out for Malfoy and once he saw the blond acknowledge him he passed on a message.

Flanked by his ‘bodyguards,’ Draco Malfoy approached the line of Gryffindors. He made eye contact with his godbrother and was surprised by the message he got back. ‘Follow my lead.’ A subtle nod was his only response. He knew that Harry would explain things to him privately later.

“Thanks for the note Malfoy but you haven’t got a chance of knocking me off my broom next game,” Harry said none too quietly.

“Whatever Potter,” Malfoy snarled.

“It’ll be you who ends up in the mud looking like a tar baby.”

“A what?”

“A tar baby, can’t you read. Oh I forgot the pureblood Prince of Slytherin isn’t allowed to read muggle books,” Harry taunted.

“I can so,” Draco shot back indignantly.

“Can what? Read?” Sniggers from those watching and waiting.

“Read muggle books, just…”

“Just not where Daddy can see you. What will he do Malfoy, spank your bare tushy?”

Draco understood the hidden message and he made for his wand the same time Harry did. It was perfect timing for McGonagall chose that moment to open the classroom door. “Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy what is the meaning of this?” she demanded.

The pair looked at her, looked at each other, then back at her. “He started it,” they said in unison.

“I don’t care who started it. Detention, both of you, my office, tonight, seven sharp.”

“Yes Professor.”

Minerva stood aside and ushered her students through the door.  They made their way into the room and took their seats as Minerva walked to the front of the class. The rest of the lesson passed quietly and soon enough it was over.

 

Swats or Lines

Harry made his way to the Gryffindor common room then used the floo to his father’s rooms. He only had to wait a few minutes for Draco. They would have about half an hour before Severus would join them.

“What was all that about?” Draco asked as soon as he was in the door.

“Not sure yet. Auntie Min sent me a note asking me to pick a fight with you so she could give us detention. So I’m guessing she’s up to something,” Harry said as he got a snack for the two of them.

“Sounds like it. What do we do about Uncle Sev? He’s going to know we got detention and why.”

“I didn’t think about that part.”

“Typical Gryffindor. We have to accept or else he’ll suspect something. There won’t be time to write lines, do homework and serve detention. You know what that means…”

“Swats.”

“Swats,” Draco echoed nodding.

The boys settled down to their homework. It wasn’t long before they heard footsteps on the other side of the internal door that lead to the Potions Master’s office.

***

Severus Snape had had a fairly pleasing day until a certain piece of parchment arrived at the end of his last class, in the hands of a rather nervous house elf.  He knew what it was before he even looked at it. It was the list, a list of all the students who had earned detention that day. It detailed the misdemeanor; the teacher issuing it; the teacher supervising it; on what day and at what time. He quickly scanned the names and frowned when he came across Malfoy, Draco; dueling in the corridor. “Silly snake,” he muttered before finding the second name he had hope he wouldn’t Potter, Harry; dueling in the corridor. “Damn,” he growled.

He compared both entries. Minerva had been the informant for both; she would also be supervising and according the parchment in his hand, both boys would be attending together at seven pm that night. Not only would they be serving detention but the boys had a punishment from him to look forward to.  He shook his head as he left the classroom and went to his office.

 

It’s Official

He stopped by his desk and was surprised to find a very official looking letter lying on the blotter. Taking out his wand he cast a levitating charm on it and turned it over. It had a Ministry seal on the back. A few more wand movements confirmed that the envelope and its contents were free of any hexes, charms or portkeys.

He broke the seal and pulled out the cream coloured parchment within. As he opened the first fold he saw the words ‘Wizarding Childrens Services’. He sat down heavily and took a deep breath before unfolding the rest. He quickly scanned the letter looking for certain words and there they were ‘… hereby acknowledges Severus Tobias Snape as the adoptive father of a minor wizarding child known as Draco Lucius Malfoy.’

The petition had been successful and Draco was now his son and officially Harry’s brother. He had expected Lucius and Narcissa to put up a fight for their son. The blond Slytherin had come to stay with him over summer. At first he had hidden his injuries from Snape. Draco and Harry had tried to take care of them themselves but soon had to ask for help. Of course he had healed the boy. Then he had spanked both of them for keeping it from him.

When the time came Draco didn’t want to return to Malfoy Manor. He knew what waited for him. Severus promised that if anything happened he would come and get him and they would go to Wizarding Childrens Services and file a complaint against Lucius. He had made sure his godson was wearing a bracelet like Harry’s that would alert him if Draco was injured. It went off three days after the boy had gone home. The injuries were bad enough that he needed to go to St. Mungo’s and they filed a case on Draco’s behalf. Severus had filed for guardianship with an adoption pending. WCS had decided to skip the former in favour of the latter.

He decided to read the rest of the paperwork later and that he would inform the boy of the decision after he returned from his detention. He folded the documents back up and slid them back into their envelope then placed it into an inside pocket in his robes. He picked up his briefcase, the dunderheads’ essays and assignments then made his way to his quarters.

 

Confession

Both boys greeted the older wizard with enthusiasm when he entered the room. Harry hugged him offering up a cheery hello before muttering something into his chest. “Child I’m not a foreign language expert like Albus but even I can guarantee he doesn’t speak mumblese,” he said warmly.

Harry lifted his head, “I got detention from Aunt… Professor McGonagall for fighting in the hallway with Draco,” the teen said sadly.

Severus had to bite back a smile Harry had almost called her Auntie Min. “Why were you fighting with Draco?”

“I got a note from Draco about knocking me off my broom and into the mud at the next Quidditch match. Ron asked what it was and I told him. It just got worse from there,” Harry said not daring to look directly at his father.

“Draco?”

“He said I’d be the one looking like a tar baby then he called me the Prince of Slytherin and he made out I couldn’t read. Then he made a comment about me being spanked bare, that’s when I drew my wand,” Draco supplied from where he was sitting at the table.

“We drew about the same time and just as the professor opened the door,” Harry added.

“What time is detention?”

“Tonight, seven sharp,” both boys chorused.

“You both know the rules. If you get a detention you also get a punishment from me.”

“We know and since we won’t have time for homework…’ Draco started

“…and lines…” chimed in Harry.

“… and dinner…” Draco again.

“…we decided on swats,” both boys said together.

Severus rolled his eyes before speaking, “You two are spending way too much time with the Weasley twins. Finish your homework then we’ll take care of the unpleasant stuff before we head up to the Great Hall.”

“Yes Dad.”

“Yes Uncle Sev.”

He left his boys in peace and watched as they bowed their heads over their respective parchments. He turned from them and smiled, ‘I wonder if Draco will be calling me Dad by this time tomorrow,’ he thought.

Severus started working on the first year reading assignments as the boys finished up their homework. He wasn’t too surprised that they had chosen swats over lines. Minerva was almost as strict as he when it came to duelling in the corridors, the boys would have a long, grueling detention ahead of them. He was sorely tempted to rap them across the knuckles with his ruler but he would be applying it elsewhere.

For the next half hour there was little noise except for the turning of pages, rustling of parchment and the scratching of quills. Both boys groaned when their professor told them they had five minutes to pack up their things. “Leave your homework on the table. I’ll look at it while you’re in detention,” Snape told them.

Thirteen with the ruler over the desk is a high price to pay especially when one is made to take down one’s trousers for them so Draco and Harry thought. Severus of course thought differently telling them he was happy to repeat the swats but on bare behinds with corner time added in. He had snickered when both teens had hastily agreed it was enough. As they slowly made their way to the Great Hall for dinner Snape added one last insult to their injury, “No dessert boys,” he said as they parted company in the Entrance Hall.

Harry was not happy as he sat through dinner. His Dad had been very displeased with him and Draco and now he couldn’t sit comfortably. It hadn’t helped any when an already laden plate popped up before him. He threw a quick glance his brother’s way and found him staring at the same horrid thing. He was pretty sure it was sole but it was hard to tell since it was crumbed. It was not his favourite food nor was the asparagus, cauliflower and carrots that accompanied it. He knew better than to leave it though or opt for something else. In the past the food on the table had been charmed to move out of his way. Of course one of the desserts that night had been treacle tart. Harry groaned could this day get any worse.

 

Detention

Professor McGonagall rose from her chair at the High Table and made her way to the teachers’ entrance. She briefly stopped to speak to Severus before continuing on. Hermione nudged Harry and told him he should get going since he practically had to walk to the common room for detention. The teen sighed accordingly and made a show of reluctantly leaving the hall to face his doom.

Draco followed a few minutes later having told Prefect Flint of the detention. Since Slytherin hadn’t lost points and the blond teen had faced his Head of House already Marcus let him go. Two floors up, he found his brother waiting for him. Together they walked the rest of way grumbling about Snape’s unjust dinnertime punishment.

They reached Professor McGonagall’s office without incident and entered when she told them too. “Come over here you two by the fire,” she said happily, “What did he do?” she asked after they had sat down carefully.

“Thirteen with the ruler,” Harry said sniffing slightly.

“And no dessert,” Draco added looking sorrowful.

“And something horrible for dinner,” Harry finished.

“Ach you poor wee bairns, stand up both of you and turn around,” their professor said. She cast a quick localised numbing spell on each boy that would last until they left her office. “That’s the least I can do since it’s my fault you were skelped.”

Draco looked at her like she had lost her mind but Harry explained, “Skelped, s k e l p e d, means spanked in Scotland.”

“Oh, I thought she meant like natives used to do,” Draco murmured.

“Now down to business; I need you two help me convince Severus to go to a wedding with me,” she began, “Ordinarily he wouldn’t hesitate if I asked him to but this time it’s different. It’s a muggle affair for one and my nephew and his fiancée are opting for formal Scottish dress. That means your father would have to wear a kilt.”

“Are you serious?” Draco asked.

“Very. Now I don’t know how you two did it and I don’t want to know but I suspect the whole rabbit fiasco last year was all your doing. Somehow you found out and threw the match just to see that man in some sort of costume for Halloween. This time I am asking that you both rig the upcoming game so that I can wager with Severus. Since it’s an exhibition match there are no Cup points involved.”

“What’s in it for us?” Harry asked.

“Wizard photos of Severus since I am taking Albus’ camera and video I believe my nephew called it. As you know the Muggle Studies room is set up with the player things,” Minerva answered.

“What’s video?” the Slytherin asked.

“Instead of one picture there are hundreds of pictures or frames that record what happens. Usually they have sound too. You put the tape in a VCR and watch it on a TV as if you were there,” Harry explained.

“Um Harry, what is a VCR and a TV? I’ve never done Muggle Studies,” Draco asked.

“I think a visit to the Muggle Studies room is in order, don’t you Harry?” Minerva asked.

“Wicked,” Draco enthused.

Draco and Professor McGonagall were given a simple, crash course in Muggle technology before going back to the professor’s office. Over treacle tart Minerva offered one last incentive to sway the boys on to her side, “If you two help me with this then I will allow both of you to test for an animagus form.”

Both teens knew that this was something that only seventh years did because it was too tempting for students to try to effect the change on their own without the proper teaching.

“I might even find time over the summer to teach you the basics if you have a form. Since both of you know occlumency it should be easy for you to learn. I’ll be back in a minute or two,” the witch said leaving the room and giving them time to talk things over.

The two boys quickly discussed the matter. They would have done it just for the photos but the rest wasn’t to be smirked at. They agreed they would help Auntie Min but they wanted her word that she would take the blame when Severus found out. The two teens informed Minerva of their condition when she returned. She agreed and they spent the remainder of the ‘detention’ going over some of the more humourous transfiguration spells that the elderly witch knew.

At nine she sent them on their way. “Now remember to look like you’ve had a miserable time up here or Severus will be suspicious, unless you’re staying in the tower Harry?” McGonagall said just before they stepped out into the hallway.

“I’m not allowed when I’m being punished,” Harry said sadly.

“I forgot. Well off you go. I’m sure your father is anxious to have you back safely.”

The boys said goodnight and trudged back to the dungeons looking pathetic, after all the whole school would know about the ‘fight’ by now. Thankfully they met no-one on the way. Draco left Harry at the entrance to the Potions Master quarters with a promise to see him at breakfast.

Harry was rather surprised when the blond teen knocked on the door less than ten minutes later. “Uncle Sev left a note telling me to come here,” he explained.

“He left a note for me too saying he’s supervising a detention and to wait up for him,” Harry informed his ‘brother’.

“Who with?”

Harry shrugged, “Don’t know. I’m going to go shower and to get ready for bed. If I use Dad’s bathroom then you can use the other one. Auntie Minnie made us do some disgusting work after all.”

“Good idea.”

Harry grabbed a pair of pajamas and some clean underwear from his room and made his way into Severus’ bathroom. Draco called for a house elf and asked for his own night clothes. The elf was back in a heartbeat and the Slytherin teen headed to the bathroom and shower.

 

A New Family

When Severus arrived home twenty minutes later both of his boys were freshly scrubbed, pajamaed and sitting on the sofa in front of the fire talking quietly. He smiled at the picture they made. ‘Soon they can be like that in public,’ he thought to himself.  “Ready for bed I see,” he said startling both boys.

“Dad Auntie Min made us dust some room on the seventh floor,” Harry whined.

“It was as if the room hadn’t been used in years,” Draco pouted.

It was the story they had concocted with Minerva to cover their tracks should Severus ask her about the detention.

“Perhaps it was spelled that way,” Snape smirked.

“Spelled? Why would she do that?” Harry asked indignantly.

“To give unrepentant brats something to do during detention,” the older wizard chuckled as he walked over to the pegs near the front door to hang up his teaching robes. Before joining the boys on the sofa he called for a house elf and asked for tea then made his way to sit between his sons.

When it arrived he instructed Draco to accio the recent Ministry letter. Once the envelope was securely in the boy’s hands he told him to open it. Severus quietly poured the tea as the young Slytherin read the letter. “For real?” a choked voice asked.

“For real Dragon. Neither Lucius nor Narcissa made an objection as we feared they might,” Severus said wrapping an arm around the boy.

“Is that…” Harry began.

“It’s the adoption papers,” Draco said handing them to Harry, “They… they went through.”

Harry quickly scanned the papers looking for the important bits. He handed the letter to Snape and moved to sit on the other side of Draco squashing him a little in the process. “I have a real brother,” the dark haired boy said quietly giving his ‘new’ brother a hug.

“We were already brothers,” Draco huffed trying not to give into the tears he could feel building.

“Yeah but now it official and we can tell everyone,” Harry enthused.

“True. No more sneaking around to come here when you’re here cause family is supposed to be together. Uncle… ow, what was that for?” Draco growled glaring at Harry.

Uncle,” the Gryffindor emphasised.

“Huh? Oh yeah I can call him Dad now can’t I? Same as you do.” Severus heard the awe in his son’s voice and smiled. “Dad?”

“Yes Draco?” Severus said calmly. He really wanted to give into his emotions but decided to wait until later.

“Am I still entitled to the Malfoy inheritance?” the boy asked.

“The same laws apply as they do for Harry. You are a Malfoy by birth and the only one entitled to inherit. Even if Narcissa should die and Lucius remarry in order to father another child; that child cannot receive the title of Lord Malfoy or any monies, lands etcetera unless you say so. You will have to make a will the same as Harry did stipulating what is to happen to the inheritance should you die. Even if that happens and Lucius begets another brat it is not automatically entitled to anything as you are first born,” Severus said matter-of-factly.

“When can we do that?” Draco asked.

“This weekend we will go to Gringotts. Harry can make changes to his will to include you if he wishes. We will also need to shop for things for your bedroom,” Snape shuddered at the thought.

“Do I get my own room?” the snakelet asked.

“I thought you liked sharing with me,” Harry growled.

“Don’t start you two. At the manor you’ll have your own room as always. Here it will be up to the castle. For tonight you can share the room. Tomorrow at breakfast we will announce the news to everyone. There is one thing for you to decide Draco whether to keep the name of Malfoy or not,” Severus said pulling the change of name form out from the pile of papers.

“Why didn’t I get to change mine?” Harry asked angrily.

“Albus thought it might be better that way. I have the form if you wish to change it,” Snape said placing a calming hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“We would be a family in name as well if we all have the same,” the dark haired teen offered.

“He’s right and I really don’t want to be a Malfoy right now,” Draco said with conviction. He summoned a quill and signed the form to change his name to Draco Lucius Severus Snape.

“Where’s my form Dad?” Harry asked.

Severus still shocked that Draco had added his name didn’t hear the question.

“Dad?”

“Huh?”

“Form to change my name?” 

Both boys watched as still in a daze their father made his way to his desk and returned after finding the form. Harry quickly filled in the form adding Tobias and Snape to his name. “What are you trying to do brat? Give your grandfather a heart attack?” Severus asked when he saw his father’s name on the form.

“Nope, just making him part of the family. Speaking of Grandpa when are you going to tell him he has another grandson?” Harry chirped.

“I’ll think about that one,” Severus said warily.

The forms were folded and sealed then they vanished. A receipt for both soon appeared with a Ministry stamp.

They settled down to enjoy a cup of tea before both boys were ushered off to bed.

 

Announcements and Bets

Minerva McGonagall moved swiftly through the halls of Hogwarts. She had a rendezvous to keep with a certain Potions Master. Hopefully he would still be in the good mood he was at breakfast. She had been a little surprised when she had arrived at the Great Hall earlier in the day. The staff table had been extended to accommodate two extra chairs. She had not been informed of any guests so assumed the castle had made a decision.

The second surprise had been Severus entering through the main door with Harry and Draco either side of him. The three had calmly walked the length of the hall and sat at the Head Table. You could hear the whispers and she waited for the Headmaster to bring order. When all was quiet Severus rose from his seat and in a no-nonsense voice introduced his two sons Draco Lucius Severus Snape and Harry James Tobias Snape.

Dumbledore was caught off guard and actually choked on his tea. The staff murmured amongst themselves. The students chatter returned to a near normal level and it wasn’t hard to guess the topic. Head Boy Percy Weasley had gotten to his feet and when the room was once again bought under control he congratulated the new family on behalf of the student body. Albus who was no longer red faced and spluttering added his congratulations on behalf of the staff.

Throughout the day she had heard the students talking about the latest turn of events. Some were trying to decide just how Snape was going to cope with two teens who so openly hated each other. By dinner that had been resolved when it had been revealed that Harry and Draco had actually been friends for a long time just not in the open.

By dinner time the topic had changed to the upcoming exhibition match and whose families were attending. “Library, Restricted Section, tonight at eleven,” Minerva had whispered in Snape’s ear as she left the Head Table. The Potions Master nodded.

The library was quiet as she entered. She approached Madam Pince asking her to keep students away for a little while then quickly made her way to the meeting place. A furtive look around showed that no students were nearby. She was soon joined by Severus.

***

Snape had spent the hours since dinner wondering what Minerva might be wagering. His mind wandered back to an invite the elderly witch had gotten a few weeks ago. She had shown it to him and he was trying to recall what it had said. It was from her nephew he remembered that much. Nothing unusual there nor was the idea that the young man in question was marrying a Muggle. There was something though, something that had Minerva lamenting at the time. Something to do with… “Bloody hell, she wouldn’t,” he had blurted out startling the first year Hufflepuff that was serving detention.

He remembered it was to be formal dress. He had commented on it at the time because he couldn’t see why it was such a problem to wear a suit. “No ya daft lad,” she had said letting her accent loose, “formal for the men is kilts and the nessessary accoutrements.”

He had stared at her horror struck as he pictured his skinny body and knobbly knees wrapped in yards of tartan. “Before you even ask the answer is no,” he had told her, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at her. To his surprise she had let it go.

He had to come up with something that would make her think twice. He was pretty sure that Albus could be roped into lending a hand or rather his most garish set of robes complete with hat and socks for Minerva to wear all day. Her hair would have to match of course. Perhaps one of those cutesy, short Muggle costumes he and his sons had come across last summer. That was a much better idea. It was only fair if she was going to put him in something that showed his knees.

He dismissed the firstie and returned to his quarters. On the desk was a small pile of correspondence that he had yet to reply to. An evil glint entered his eyes as he recalled the Potions Masters Guild invite that he had received the previous week. He dug through the pile and drew it out. The annual costume ball was coming up and for some obscure reason they had chosen a theme that adult Muggles often used – ‘Vicars and Vamps’. ‘Perfect,’ he thought. He wouldn’t have to change his every day attire just add a white collar. Minerva on the other hand… “Perfect,” he chuckled as he walked out the door.

***

Professor McGonagall groaned when she saw the look upon her colleague’s face, Snape was smirking like the proverbial cat that got the canary. “Severus,” she nodded.

“Minerva,” he responded.

“Let’s get right to it. Gryffindor wins and you accompany me to my nephew’s wedding. No arguments.”

“I thought that might be you wager so here is my counter. If Slytherin win you will accompany me to the Potions Masters Guild annual ball, this year’s theme is ‘Vickers and Vamps’ and I’m pretty sure you can work out which one you will be. By the way Vamps is not short for vampires.”

He watched as it dawned on her just what he was asking. He saw her eyes widen and her cheeks turn red. “Oh, um, are… you… oh… you’re not… you’re serious are you?”

“Very.”

She turned away from him. She hoped he would think she was trying to find some way out of it when in reality she was trying to hide her certainty in her victory. “But… oh very well,” she huffed turning around to face him.

“Usual condition?”

“Yes Harry and Draco both play.”

Minerva offered her hand, Severus accepted and they sealed the bet. He walked to the door and just before closing it turned to her and smiled wolfishly “I’ll send you a catalogue with suitable costumes in it. Fishnet stockings, high heels, short skirts…” he trailed off, gave her a wink and walked away.

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2810