HP one-shots AU by Cecilie
Summary: One shots of harry potter AUs. MAY CONTAIN: Spelling and grammer errors. (Warning are just to be safe, not all have happen) Category: Random
Categories: Misc > No category on the site fits Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Baby fic, Child fic, Deaging, Girl!Harry, Physical Impairment, Slytherin!Harry
Takes Place: 8 - Post Hogwarts (young adult Harry), 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11), 1st summer before Hogwarts
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Bashing, Character Death, Neglect, Rape
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1612 Read: 10482 Published: 08 Dec 2012 Updated: 13 Jan 2013
Lilac Hears Harry Lie by Cecilie
Author's Notes:
Based off the song Alyssa Lies

Disclaimer: I do not anything *but Lilac*, All other rights belong to JKR, and Jason Michael Carroll. No intention to gain any monetary benefits.

Severus listened to his daughter babble about the new kids in her class. She had made friends with one of them, a young boy name Harry. He had nice long silky raven black hair, and green eyes. He was beautiful in her mind. But the boy wore large hand-me-downs.

Weeks turned to months and Lilac told her father that Harry lies, and stories about how great Harry was. How much of a sweet heart he was, how he helped her study, how he made her boo-boos feel better.

At bed time she looked at him with tear filled eyes.

"Whats wrong honey? You can tell me anything, you know that, right Lilac?" He ruffled the girl's long soft brown hair.

"Daddy, Harry lies to the classroom, Harry lies everyday at school, Harry lies to the teachers as he tries to cover every bruise."

Severus just brushed it off.

He heard his daughter pray, "God bless my Mom and my Dad, and my new friend, Harry, oh, I know he needs you bad!"

He couldn't keep the boy off of his mind. What if it was ture? He knew what he had to do.

Monday he walked Lilac to school, the teacher was crying. Worry filled his chest, he prayed he wasn't too late.

Lilac looked up to him, "Daddy why is everyone crying?"

Tears filled his eyes, he had failed Lily, he had promised to keep her son safe and he failed. He pulled his daughter into a hug. "Harry doesn't lie to the classroom, Harry doesn't lie everyday at school, Harry doesn't lies to the teachers, he lives in in heaven."

His daughter broke into sobs, "Why daddy, why did Harry lie?!"

Severus let the tears roll down his face. "I don't know, sweetie."

Years later Severus got a delayed letter, it had been from Lily. As he read, he started to cry, Harry had been his son, Lilac's younger brother. He burned the letter not allowing his daughter see it, not wanting to break her heart.

The next day the two laid lilies on the small grave with the name Harry Potter, a son, a hero, and a poor child that died too soon.

As they left, Lilac whispered, "I hope you are happy with your parents, you never have to lie again."

To be continued...
End Notes:
After reading these out loud I was crying >.<


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2881