The many animagus of Harry potter by Cecilie
Summary: Onshots of what animagus harry may be.

Characters are really anyone but at least it has Harry. Severus will be in some of the oneshots.

MAY CONTAIN: Spelling and grammer errors. (Warning are just to be safe, not all have happen) Category: Random
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: None
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Baby fic, Child fic, Deaging, Girl!Harry
Takes Place: None
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Bashing, Neglect, Rape
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 753 Read: 6097 Published: 31 Jan 2013 Updated: 01 Feb 2013
When Life hands you nuts, What do you make? by Cecilie
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not anything
All other rights belong to JKR.
No intention to gain any monetary benefits.
             It happen so quickly, he had been falling, after tripping from the astronomy tower. Ron, Hermione, and him where working on finding there animagus forms. Hermione was able to turn her eyes slits, and Ron could make whiskers appear on his face. He hadn't been able to turn part of him animistic he had become worried that he wasn't powerful enough. His parents could do it. He just wanted to make Sirius proud that he was able to turn into an animal. Maybe it was because he was a nobody. He didn't have any real personality. He just wanted to please people. He didn't want to be a freak. He didn't even know who he really was. He just wanted to be free, to know who he really is. He had tripped over a bunch of the books, but he was shocked he was gently floating. It was became a lot of fun. He let out squeals. Hermione gasped Harry was a cute little Japanese dwarf flying squirrel. Harry landed gently on his feet turning back into a human "IMA GONNA DO THAT AGAIN!" with a large smile he started to run the astronomy tower stairs. Sometime life was kind.
To be continued...
End Notes:
If you have any requests of an animal or a request of a full story just ask.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2911