The many animagus of Harry potter by Cecilie
Summary: Onshots of what animagus harry may be.

Characters are really anyone but at least it has Harry. Severus will be in some of the oneshots.

MAY CONTAIN: Spelling and grammer errors. (Warning are just to be safe, not all have happen) Category: Random
Categories: Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: None
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Baby fic, Child fic, Deaging, Girl!Harry
Takes Place: None
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Character Bashing, Neglect, Rape
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 753 Read: 6096 Published: 31 Jan 2013 Updated: 01 Feb 2013
A secret that can't be told by Cecilie
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not anything
All other rights belong to JKR.
No intention to gain any monetary benefits.

          Harry would never tell anyone what his animagus, Ron had always made fun of Draco but what would happen if Ron knew what he became. What if Ron hated him for it? What if worst he was made fun of because of his animagus. He had discovered his anmagus over the summer.

           It was a hot day and he could feel the sun rays hit his thin body as he pushed a heavy lawnmower. He was sore, he had been working non stop lately and the welts had yet to heal. He was attacked, his large cousin started to chase him and off he ran. He ran into the woods. Dudley started to diet so now he was skinnier and he had a better chance of catching him, he felt his body change slowly he got smaller and smaller. His clothes began to disappear and his body soon cover in pure black fur, where his glasses use to be was now two white circles of fur, his scar was now just a gray patch of fur in a shape of a lighting-bolt. He was a ferret. No one can ever learn of these.

To be continued...
End Notes:
If you have any requests of an animal or a request of a full story just ask.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2911