Spiral of Trust by Henna Hypsch
Summary: The summer Harry turns eighteen he sleeps alone in a shed at the Burrow. Will he be fit to return to Hogwarts for a seventh year of education? What does a last year at Hogwarts have to offer in the aftermaths of Voldemort’s demise? And how will Harry cope with the Headmaster in office?
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Ginny, Hermione
Snape Flavour: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, General
Media Type: None
Tags: None
Takes Place: 7th Year
Warnings: Romance/Het, Romance/Slash, Self-harm, Suicide Themes
Challenges: None
Series: Spiral
Chapters: 47 Completed: Yes Word count: 259426 Read: 180093 Published: 11 Nov 2014 Updated: 24 Nov 2015
17 The Double Knight’s Spiral Battle Move by Henna Hypsch

Simmings was usually posted in the Entrance Hall in the mornings and as Harry woke up earlier than his friends, he often found time to chat with Simmings on his way down to breakfast. Simmings told Harry about the Aurors’ training program and Harry kept him updated on his progress on the Spiral Case Knight’s Move which was nearing its perfection.

“I need someone to practice with, to do the Double Move,” said Harry. “Couldn’t you come with me one morning and show me?” Simmings shook his head.

“Not allowed to leave my post. And even if I were free, I don’t think I could do it. I’m not senior enough to teach the Double Move. You must be in absolute control when you do it with a beginner. There have been accidents and I’m simply not good enough, I’m sorry,” said Simmings to a disappointed Harry.

One morning, when Harry was particularly early, Mrs Steadfast and Snape entered the hall while he was speaking to Simmings. Mrs Steadfast turned when she spotted them, walked up to them purposefully and greeted them briskly as usual.

“How’s the Knight’s Move going?” she asked Harry and winked.

“Excellent. I’m doing fine,” answered Harry. Feeling particularly alert and light-hearted, he added: ”But I need a partner to proceed to the Double Move. Madam, you don’t think you would consider...?” Snape winced at Harry’s effrontery and Mrs Steadfast raised an eyebrow in surprise, recovered, smiled, narrowed her eyes and retorted in all earnestness:

“I promise that I’ll do it when you enter the Auror’s program, Harry.” Harry had reeled off the suggestion at random. Startled by his own daring, he thought the pay off was rather better than expected.

“Now that’s a new incentive to succeed your NEWT exams, Mr Potter,” said Snape, his voice dripping of sarcasm, and Harry thought he discerned a heightened colour on Mrs Steadfast’s cheeks. Ignoring Snape’s remark, Harry returned Mrs Steadfast’s kindness with a courtly bow.

“I look forward to it!” he said.

She inclined her graceful neck in a dignified acknowledgement.

“Have you found out anything new about the attacks at the beginning of the term?” Harry boldly took the chance to ask. Mrs Steadfast might still be slightly off guard, because she answered readily.

“Not much, I’m afraid. We did trace the black box to an underground gang of young wizards in London. It had been designed on the specific orders and paid for by a Death Eater called Rowl. We believe he handed it over to Yaxley, another Death Eater, but that’s it... We’ve not been able to arrest or locate either of those wizards, nor the mysterious cave where the crooks who took the Vanishing Draught got their instructions from a still unidentified young woman.” Harry shook his head.

“Yaxley never stood out as a particularly bright Death Eater to me,” he said, casting an inquiring look at Snape. The reformed Death Eater should know this Yaxley best. Snape made a grimace.

“He might have ambitions...” he muttered. “I don’t think...” Snape went on, but Harry interrupted him, turning to Mrs Steadfast again.

“The attack at Hogwarts was kind of strange and original, don’t you think?” he said thoughtfully. “It might look ridiculous to many, with that song and the junkies without their wands, but it nearly succeeded. Professor Snape and Malfoy could have died, together with a lot of students.”

“I agree with you,” said Mrs Steadfast slowly. ”I believe the attack was intelligently designed, but still, it sort of lacked of experience. Too much left to chance. We have to do with a young wizard here, I think, with an original and ruthless mind, ready to kill at random to frighten and to gain power.” Harry and Mrs Steadfast both jumped when Snape spoke with a sharp and angry voice.

“I really don’t think that this pupil...” he underlined the word, “...is supposed to hear about the Auror Office’s most secret analysis.”

“Come on, Headmaster, Mr Potter is part of this,” objected Mrs Steadfast. “After all he’s the one who killed Voldemort.” Snape looked as if he was sick and tired of hearing this argument and Harry corrected her timidly.

“Strictly speaking, Voldemort killed himself.”

“He committed suicide you mean, yeah... sure! I was there, I know what happened,” said Simmings with a sneer. “No need to be modest, Mr Potter. So forth this year, you have lived up to all my expectations.” Simmings reddened as he spoke and so did Harry at the unexpected praise and he was quick to take leave.

***

Christmas drew near and in only a few days Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny would all go back to the Burrow to celebrate the festival. Hermione’s mother was still not well. The visit to St Mungo’s had been postponed. Hermione had learnt from Snape’s contact that her mother needed to go through the entire investigation at the Muggle hospital first, to see what diagnosis they reached. Only then was she welcome for an examination at St Mungo’s. Hermione was satisfied, though, because the healer Snape had put her in contact with had corresponded with her and described thoroughly the reasons why you had to proceed like this and answered all her questions.

“It’s delicate,” she explained to Harry and Ron. “If it is Alzheimer’s disease, we wouldn’t want to interfere with the diagnostic procedure by giving her an anti-Obliviating treatment. On the other hand, if my Obliviating charms are the cause of her symptoms, the diagnosis at the Muggle Hospital may be founded on false grounds. So this is why you need to proceed step by step, even if it takes longer. The good thing is that even if it should prove to be Alzheimer’s disease, the healer says they have ways of lessening the symptoms of it considerably.” She sighed. “The hardest thing is to explain all this to Dad,“ she said dejectedly. The situation was still upset at her parents’ house and Hermione was not going home for Christmas, but was staying with Ron at the Burrow.

It snowed copious amounts on the Saturday before the last week of term. The following Sunday, the sky was clear and the temperature dipped substantially below zero degrees Celsius. Most pupils were enticed to go out into the white, fairy-tale landscape, but quite a lot of people found the cold disagreeable and returned quickly inside. Others played in the snow, having snow-ball fights, or got their warmth up by sledding down the slope to the lake. Before the snow fell, the moist grounds had frozen and beneath the snow, patches of slippery ice were hidden. The pupils, climbing back up the slope would suddenly lose their balance and - to the merriment of everybody - slide involuntarily back down. Instead of playing by the lake, Harry dragged Ron, Ginny and Hermione through the deep snow, to the shielded patch where he usually did his flying exercises after Snape had banned him from Professor McGonagall’s classroom. It was a circular clearing at the border of the forest, enclosed by trees on three quarters of its circumference.

When they first stepped inside, they were awed by the beauty of the spot, as snow-clad branches hung down towards them. Every single, tiny little branch was covered in the light white powder. It was a piece of arts by nature itself - a beautiful crystal palace. The young people soon broke the impressive silence that the white spell had cast over the place as they started to play buoyantly.

Harry tried to teach his friends to do the Spiral Case Knight’s Move - not to great success, but to immense merriment. After having tumbled face down into the snow three times, Ron gave up and sulked with arms crossed over his chest until Hermione started to throw snowballs at him. They began to heave snow at each others, playing tag and wrestling under loud shrieks of laughter.

Ginny was not bad at levitating herself and had no problem with keeping her lightweight all the time, but was not even close to coordinate the Apparition parts needed to perform the spiral element of the Move. Harry grabbed her and tried to guide her along and it looked like they were dancing high up in the air.

Suddenly, Harry heard a noise coming from the forest and saw, in the corner of his eyes, first Hagrid appear between the trees, then Snape, staring at the ground and blowing up a path in the deep snow with his wand at the same time as he was muttering and swearing to himself. Hagrid stopped when he saw Harry, which forced Snape to stop as well. He lifted his gaze in time to see Ginny and Harry turn in the air and do a landing on the snow. Ginny lost her balance as her foot touched the ground and dragged Harry with her in the fall. She laughed and made them roll around a couple of times before Harry could disentangle from her.

He greeted Hagrid and Snape still on his knees, brushing snow from his hair and clothes. Hagrid and Snape were both clad in thick fur coats. Snape had a strange, round hat of grey fur on his head which seemed on the verge of falling off at any moment. Hagrid was delighted to see them all.

“You play ‘round like Kangabbits babies, bless you,” he said. ”Who would ‘ave thought the Kangabbits would beget in this season, huh?” Hagrid had repeated this question a number of times over the last weeks, always as delighted. “What was tha’ thing you were doin’ with Miss Ginny?” he asked Harry.

“I’ve been trying to teach her an old combat technique where you fly in spirals. You’re supposed to go by pairs, but I’ve no one to train with,” said Harry and turned eagerly to Snape. “Please, Professor, could not you teach me to do the Double Move?” he ventured. Hagrid intervened, apprehensive and whispering loudly to Harry.

“Not a good time to ask the ‘eadmaster right now, ‘Arry. We’ve been ‘round the entire forest looking for prints and traces of illicit activity and we’re a bit overwrought. Too much snow, the Professor reckons, and he’s not as young as he used to be... The snake bites you know...”

“Oh...” said Harry with consternation, looking from Hagrid to Snape, having difficulties hiding his amusement at the indignation that crept up Snape’s face as Hagrid spoke. Without a word and with a dark look at Hagrid, Snape took his hat off and suspended it on a stump on a tree and stepped into the clearing. Harry could not believe his luck and hastened up on his feet. He tried not to look smug, but to compose his features in a noncommittal, attentive countenance as he positioned himself opposite Snape.

“Show me how you do it on your own. I need to see that you’re ready for the next step,” grunted Snape.

Funny thing with Snape, Harry thought, was that since the long training session leading up to Harry performing the Avada Kedavra the past summer, Harry was no longer nervous when asked to do magic in front of him. Before the death of Voldemort, the mere presence of his least favourite teacher would have made Harry underachieve. Now it was quite the opposite - he was more self-confident around Snape and so intent to prove his skills that he often surpassed himself.

Harry went through the steps of the Spiral Case mentally in his head, before he Charged up and set off on a vertiginous swirl up and down a perfectly round cylinder. He even shot sparks with his wand two or three times, leaving a black spot of soot on the white snow. He landed and looked expectantly at Snape.

“How many ups, downs and rounds?” asked Snape.

“Fifteen by five, escape east,” answered Harry. Snape nodded approvingly.

“You’ve done your theory, Mr Potter. We need to speak the same language. Essential for moving on.” Apparently Harry had passed the test, for Snape took out his wand.

“Now, to do the Double Move, you need a perfect equilibrium. We’re going to perform the spirals opposite each other and when it works, the joint magic will enhance a strong stability and a centrifugal force that will increase our velocity and reduce the energy losses, leaving more freedom to fire curses and jinxes at the enemy on the ground or in the air. To achieve this, however, you need to learn to adjust to each other’s positions constantly. This is why this exercise cannot be done with who ever - you need to have trained together beforehand, sometimes for months to achieve the right balance. So don’t have too high expectations, Mr Potter. I will only give you an idea of what it’s like. To begin with, we’re going to use some means of assistance. Watch your shoulder now.”

As Snape flicked his wand, Harry received a punch on his left shoulder from an invisible force. It felt like a blunt object that pressed against his chest under the collar bone. At the same time, Snape let out stifled swearing and grimaced of pain. The invisible object disappeared instantly and Snape rubbed his left shoulder. Harry started to wonder whether this was a good idea after all. What if Hagrid was right - Snape might not be fit enough to do this?

“Sorry about that,” muttered Snape. “Here goes again, right shoulder now.”  An invisible pole anew connected their contralateral shoulders. Snape moved from one side to the another. “Do you feel my position?”

Harry nodded.

“We must endeavour to maintain a position precisely opposite each other. Too much to the left...” Snape stepped aside. “Too much to the right...” He stepped to the other side. “Too far away...” Harry was tugged forwards. “Too close...” The pressure on Harry’s shoulder increased and pushed him backwards. “The pole will help us synchronise our movements. Pay attention and readjust constantly. Outside the margin of error, we will fall down. Now, five by five to begin with, quite slowly and we land in the same positions... if you don’t fall before that... Charge up. One, two, three!”

They rose in the air. Harry’s face was screwed up in concentration. One, two, three, four, five rounds and they were at the top of the spiral. As they were to change direction and spiral down again, Harry began to wobble. He fought to regain his balance, but fell face down into the snow. Snape landed elegantly at some distance. Ron who had been watching with the others, let out a laughter of malicious delight as Harry sat up, spitting out snow and extracting cold lumps that had found their way down the inside of his collar. Ginny and Hermione grinned, without any trace of pity. Harry stood up, slightly huffy with his friends for their lack of support.

He took position determinedly again. Snape conjured up the pole between them and they started anew. It went a bit better. Harry managed three ups and downs before he fell. He was beginning to get a hang of how to use the pole in his shoulder for orientation. It was a bit like quidditch, actually, where you had to keep track of the positions of the other flyers. And this was only one player to keep your concentration on. Harry was convinced he could do it. The third time, they managed the whole series of five rounds by five ups and downs. Snape mounted to ten by five.

“A bit quicker,” he said. Harry managed that as well. He hardly felt the pole in his shoulder any longer - feeling the position of Snape rather than relying on the pole. Yet another time and when they landed, Snape arched his eyebrows.

“I removed the pole halfway through the exercise, did you notice?” he said.

Harry’s eyes widened and he shook his head.

“This goes better than expected,” said Snape. He removed his fur coat. The others had tired of watching Harry and Snape and started to play with Hagrid who let them climb his back to turn and shake them off in the snow. They were shrieking with laughter.

Harry and Snape stood facing each other again, Snape with detached amusement and Harry with dogged determination etched on his face.

“Ten by five, without pole and as fast as you can do it - I’ll follow your speed. On three,” said Snape. They mounted and began to spin.

Suddenly, a sucking force gripped Harry around his chest and the swirl became lighter and swifter. It went almost by itself. They mounted and descended several rounds. Harry landed with an exultant expression on his face.

“Again!” he said avidly to Snape, whose eyes were glittering.

They tried out a series of combat combinations that Harry had read about, with longer and longer series of rounds. In the end they did ‘Twenty by ten’ mounting high above the trees and with different models of ‘escapes’. Those were ways of ending the series in order to regroup and regain forces. Sometimes you landed opposite each other, sometimes side by side, to be able to exchange words of tactics. You had to keep your orientation constantly. If you did not, you might collide with your partner. There were no incidents between Snape and Harry, however.

“I wonder,” said Snape when they took a pause to catch their breaths, “...if we should try the back-to-back variant. It’s considered to be extremely difficult. We are well-balanced, though. We might be able to make it. It’s the most effective combat position. You’re very well covered.”

Harry nodded eagerly.

“Let’s try it, then. When you go back-to-back, you stay closer together, only a few feet between you.” Snape and Harry positioned themselves on the ground, back-to-back. “You see, the spiral will be very tight in this position, more like a pillar that you swirl along up and down. The back-to-back position allows you an excellent view over the battle terrain and you’re always covered by your partner and shielded from attacks from behind. Now let’s practice to find our positions, first.” They did as Snape said: rose, Apparated and landed back-to-back on the snow.

“A bit too close. My fault, I think. Let’s try it again. Do exactly as you did before, Harry. I’ll readjust,” said Snape, apparently oblivious of the fact that he had stopped using Harry’s surname. This time, they found the exact space. “Of course, with the back-to-back position, you cannot watch your partner, but have to rely on feeling his position. It’s not as difficult as it sounds, because you are so close you can detect the magic of the other person easily, but many wizards and witches rely on their sight mostly and are afraid of this move.”

Harry found that Snape was right - it was almost easier to go back-to-back than front-to-front, because Harry sensed the power of Snape’s magic with scaring accurateness, as if Harry was the moon in the gravitation-field of a planet. Once the swirling power gripped them, they were as steady as if someone had fasten them with a thumbscrew.

Harry and Snape evolved in long series, along a perfectly straight pillar in the air and even managed to shift between front-to-front and back-to-back positions in the same move. They tried out the complicated moving pattern of an Arithmetic Star Formation, which allowed them to change their spirals’ successive positions, in a seemingly random pattern, impossible to predict, except for the performers who had chosen the coordinates from the start. For someone who had never attended a single class of Arithmancy during his school years at Hogwarts, Harry caught on remarkably fast.

They were both soaked with sweat and panting. The breath steam from Snape’s mouth crystallised in his long hair, which had become white with frost. The soaked part on the back of Harry’s robe started to get stiff with ice.

“Time to be going. We’re freezing,” Hermione called out to them. “Thought we might grab something to eat in the pub at Hogsmeade.”

“Just one more,” Harry cried back at her, but when he turned to Snape he could not catch his Professor’s attention.

Ginny had put one foot in Hagrid’s large hands and as he launched her up in the air in a backflip, she spread her arms out and made the snow from the branches come down in a glittering cloud around her. She landed gracefully, her red hair tossing about her head and the small snowflakes swirling and glittering happily around her, as she laughed in delight. For a short while, Snape was staring at her, mouth slightly open. He startled as she turned around, and revolved on the spot to go and get his coat and fur hat. Harry slowly put his jacket back on.

They headed for Hogsmeade, but rather than ploughing through the untouched, knee-deep snow all the way down to the gate, it was easier to follow the already trampled path that they had made in the morning when coming from the castle. Snape abstained from doing his snow-blowing spells and did not say a word as they went along.

Finally, they tumbled out on the shovelled path between the castle and the gate. They were caught unawares by the slipperiness of the ground and one after the other fell over headlong. Hagrid bumped right down on his backside. His mouth formed a surprised “O” and the ground trembled.

Only Snape stayed on his feet. With a quick reflex he caught Hermione, who was next to him, under her arms and supported her as she struggled to stand up. Her feet kept gliding away. Snape lifted her up resolutely, supporting her with his left hand by the waist as he brought out his wand, pointed it towards her feet and muttered a spell.

“Oh...” squeaked Hermione, surprised and embarrassed. “Thank you, Professor.” Her feet were steady now. She lifted one shoe to look underneath. A number of tacks had grown out of the sole.

Ginny, Ron and Harry were laughing hysterically and it did nothing to facilitate their attempts of standing up. They kept crumpling up on the ice, dragging each other down again and again, roaring with laughter together with Hagrid.

“Did you get my spell?” Snape asked Hermione quietly. She nodded. “Teach the others - if they want to be taught,” he added ironically as he watched Ginny cling to Harry when he was trying to lift her up. Harry failed and fell right over her under renewed swearing and giggling. “I’m going back to the castle. Can’t be seen with your lot here,” Snape said with a sneer, but the tone was not harsh. Harry crawled up on all fours in a serious attempt to stand up.

“Thank you, Professor, for showing me the Double Move. It was... It was... you know... great! Better than quidditch!” he said as he swayed on his legs. Snape was already on his way, with his back to them, but lifted a hand as in acknowledgement of having heard what Harry said. Harry stared after him.

“Now, let’s get you sorted!” said Hermione in an officious tone of voice as she brought out her wand.

***

Harry was filled with exultation over his exploits of the Double Knight’s Spiral Case Battle Move with Professor Snape for several days. His friends became weary of hearing him describe the marvellous feeling of spinning off in the air, being in full control, with augmented powers. Harry lavished praise upon Snape.

“I could not believe it, at first, when he stepped into that clearing. It was all thanks to Hagrid. He goaded him unintentionally. Dear, good old Hagrid! Snape was the only one who could do it, you see. You need to be in complete control to teach a beginner, Simmings told me so. Who else could have taught me? He’s a really skilled wizard, you have to grant him that,” repeated Harry for the twentieth time to his friends. Ron rolled his eyes.

“Perhaps he’s skilled and powerful - so what?  Snape is still Snape. You know: grumpy, unpleasant, unfair... mean. Greasy-haired, hook-nosed, black and frightening! You’ll just get disappointed if you start to believe him otherwise.” Ginny and Hermione objected vaguely to what Ron said, without really reaching Harry’s newfound conviction of Snape’s splendid qualities.

“He does take better care of himself since he became headmaster. Knows his obligations, I gather,” said Hermione. Ginny agreed.

“His hair is cleaner. Could do with a haircut though,” she said with a giggle.

“And he’s intelligent and strong,” added Hermione.

“Just because he caught you when you slipped,” Ron said resentfully.

“Not just because of that,” Hermione answered heatedly. “He’s been very helpful with St Mungo’s and my mother, you know that. I think he has improved, you know, with increased responsibilities.”

“Yeah...” Ron was still disbelieving.

“He taught me... how long were we at it? Two and a half hours? Three? He taught me perfectly in that time what might otherwise take months. It was brilliant!” Harry could not check his enthusiasm.

“Has it occurred to you, that it might be you who are particularly powerful and easy to teach?” said Ron dryly. Harry frowned. He did not want a rumour about his exploits to spread around. It bothered him what Hagrid had let slip, that someone was comparing his upcoming skills to Voldemort’s. That smelled of jealousy and spite. He had therefore not spoken to anyone else about the Double Knight’s Move. He had not even related the latest developments to Simmings.

In Potions class with Snape, the very last day before the start of the holidays, Harry lingered on after handing in his potion. He did not dare to speak of the Double Knight’s Move in front of the other students. Instead he came up with a series of questions and remarks on the potion they had brewed during the lesson, speaking with happy frankness and making not unintelligent suggestions. Snape answered him patiently.

Although Snape kept his reserve, Harry’s unusual outspokenness toward the Professor attracted Malfoy’s attention and the young Slytherin watched them suspiciously. Harry was not aware of being scrutinised and chatted on until, at last, Snape said:

“You’re babbling, Potter. You’ll be late for your next lesson. Off you go now.” Harry was not disheartened. Anything less than a top-of-the-lung telling-off was friendliness from Snape’s side. He just gave his teacher an apologetic smile and popped out of the classroom.

***

“Really nice of him to tell you to fuck off,” Ron said with heavy irony as they sat in the common room later that evening. They were leaving for the Burrow the next morning.

“I think it was because of Malfoy. I guess he reports to his dad. Lucius and Snape have been associates since they were at Hogwarts together,” said Harry.

“Shouldn’t Lucius Malfoy distrust Snape, now that it’s made official he worked as a spy? Strictly speaking, Snape betrayed and deceived his friend,” asked Ron.

“Mr Malfoy wants to make out that he, too, changed sides, therefore he might desire to be on good terms with Snape,” said Harry. “He probably thinks Snape is fooling us all, just as he intends to do - that Snape only trims his broom to a new game and is getting away with it. And Mr Malfoy wants to fly with him to save his own skin.”

“And how on earth do we know that Snape doesn’t trim his broom to a new game?” asked Ron, suspicious.

“My mother,” Harry said curtly. “Whether Mr Malfoy suspects Snape of treachery, or admires him as the most skilled opportunist of our times, all comes down to how much he knew about Snape’s feelings for my mother twenty years ago.”

“Humph... I still can’t believe you’re taking a liking to the man,” said Ron. “He was horrible to you for so many years.”

“Snape played a role,” Harry reminded him. “And even though he’s unpleasant at times and sometimes lets his feelings run away with him and do stupid things like try to Obliviate me and Legilimency me and stuff, he has really helped me out. And he knows lots of things. He has taught me really good stuff this term. I’m not only speaking of the Double Battle Move, there are other things...”

“He’s a git, Harry.” Hermione stood beside them with a heaving chest. She had just come back from the library and held a magazine in her hand.

“I know I’ve said so many times, but he’s better than you think at first. You shouldn’t judge him only from...” said Harry.

“He is a git - and a crook!” Hermione said with indignation and handed over the journal with a trembling hand. “I’m really sorry, Harry,” she said and pointed on the spread at an article.

“My Acromentula paper,” said Harry, confused. “But that’s excellent. It’s published! Slughorn has lost.”

“Look at the author’s list,” Hermione said grimly. Harry read aloud:

“Severus Snape, Professor and Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Member of the High Academy Potion Society, five times recipient of the European contest of new Potion inventions award, Certified Healer, Master of Healing Potions and Expert at Injuries of Dark Arts.” Harry pulled a long face and went silent. He checked at the end of the text. No acknowledgements to Mr Harry Potter were to be seen anywhere.

“I’m so sorry, Harry,” repeated Hermione. “He could not resist the temptation of taking all the credit on himself. He stole your invention and your text and published it as his own.”

 

The End.
End Notes:
I’m so sorry to ruin everything - again! Things were going so well and now this! Are you outraged? Please let me know what you think by reviewing.

The next chapter will be enacted at the Burrow and then we enter the second half of the story which will turn slightly darker.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3138