A Chance at Love by Severus Draconis Potter
Summary: When an accident in potions causes imaginable damage to 3 different boys, perceptions start to change. One in particular of a dark and stern man, as truths start to come to light. How does one heal and move on from something like this? Who is left the task of picking up the pieces?
Categories: Healer Snape, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Parental Snape > Godfather Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco, Dumbledore, Neville, Pomfrey, Sirius
Snape Flavour: Snape is Angry, Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Snape is Mean, Snape is Stern
Genres: Angst, Drama, Family, General, Humor, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Azkaban Character, Child fic, Deaged!Harry, Deaging, Physical Impairment, Snape-meets-Dursleys
Takes Place: 3rd Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 139081 Read: 160412 Published: 23 Feb 2015 Updated: 19 Mar 2020
Chapter 8 by Severus Draconis Potter
Author's Notes:
This is late because I went to the dentist last week, and he pulled out my remaining wisdom teeth, and I was in so much pain, still kind of am and I had to force myself to write this one. All the medicine that I take makes me want to sleep. Hopefully I'll get back into the rhythm of things, I love this story.

Albus turned towards Severus with a curious gaze, as he thought over their conversation. He had much to think about, and Augusta definitely had a lot more to answer for. He shook his thoughts out needing to go back to his office to figure out how he was going to approach this now. In the meantime they needed to discuss something else, like what had happened today.

"How much money did you spend today Severus?" Albus asked him quietly.

"Well we spent £500 at Carters the clothing store, and at Hamley's I am unsure of the exact total. As I know Harry and I spent quite a bit but you used your own money with Draco and Lupin has yet to give me the receipt on what he and Neville bought," Severus explained with narrowed eyes.

If he was being honest he didn't care how much money had been spent. It had been a while since he spent anything in his vault on anyone, including himself. Not to mention what he received from his teaching salary and the money he made in the summer from selling his potions.  Add into the fact that the Prince's vaults were in his possession he could stop working today and he would be fine for the rest of his life. It felt nice to be able to buy something for someone who liked him. This was why he was currently frowning as he wondered what in the world the old man was doing regarding this conversation.

"I meant to give you a stipend for taking care of the boys, I know that one of challenging but 3 is pushing it quite a lot," Albus told him ignoring the look he was currently on the receiving end of.

"I do not need any money Albus," Severus nearly growled out.

"The stipend will be 1000 galleons per boy, if you need more do not be afraid to ask," Albus continued as if the man never spoke.

"Albus, for the last time I do not need any money for the children. I assure you that I am well off and do not need anything at this time," Severus told him firmly.

"That may be Severus; however I will give it to Remus to hold then. That way when you both take the boys out everything will still be covered," Albus said his eyes twinkling.

Severus conceded silently to the point. He had already thought that Lupin would be staying in his manor with him and the children. There was no reason to dispute it especially when today proved that he might need some help. He wasn't about to verbally agree however, and show the man and Lupin that he needed help. He was still a Slytherin and he still had his pride.

Remus however the Gryffindor that he was, was looking between the two men in confusion. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on. "Why would you be giving me the money Headmaster?"

"Because you will be staying here with Severus in the boys," Albus said cheerfully before he stood up. "Do try not to kill yourselves, I will most displeased," he said before he grinned.

"Where are you going now Albus?" Severus asked dryly.

"To play with the boys and their new toys, Draco and I were excited play with them," Albus said happily as he hurried himself out the room and up the stairs.

Remus turned an amused look towards the Potion's Master, though he had to admit that he was a bit curious of what Albus had bought. He knew that he and Neville had bought some more education things that had interested them both.

"I hope you don't mind that I'll be here Severus," Remus told him quietly. He though; was grateful that the full moon had already passed just this week. That way for the 3 weeks he would be able to enjoy the boys company and hopefully get to know Harry a bit more.

"Albus has already decided, and Missy will show you to your room a bit later. You will be a room across from mine, but two doors away from theirs," Severus replied quietly.

Remus nodded unable to believe just how compliant Severus was being. He like Albus could see just how the boys were changing the dour man for the better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Up the stairs could find Albus making his way into the boy's room looking around it cheerfully. "Whose having fun with their new toys?" He asked ecstatically.

"I am Gran'pa Albus, I like all the toys we got," Draco chirped out happily as he bounced his way over to the old man and lifted him arms to be picked up.

"You do? Well that is really good buddy, would you like to help me go and set up you boy's playroom?" Albus asked him happily as he lifted the child up and held him on his hip.

Draco's eyes got wide and gave a quick nod. "I wanna!"

"Great, let's see if Neville and Harry want to come as well," Albus told him not wanting the other two boys to feel left out.

"Otay!" Draco chirped happily as he twirled the long white beard in his fingertips.

"Harry, would you and Neville like to accompany Draco and I too what will be you boy's new playroom?" Albus asked them kindly.

Harry turned to look at Neville who gently shook his head before he turned to the old man and his friend. "Nope, Hawwy stay here wiff Neville and pway," he chirped out easily.

"Otay, that's means Gran'pa Albus and I can supwise you!" Draco said excitedly.

"Yeah," Neville said happily as he gave the boy a bright grin.

Albus was surprised he had seen the little silent exchange, and would have to bring it up to Severus later on. For the moment however there was nothing he could do but take Draco and head out the room and out the hall.

Neville went to close the door after they left and turned to smile at Harry. "Did you want to go wiff them?" He asked curiously.

Harry gave a small shrug. "I wanted to see da pwayroom," he admitted.

"We will see it, but after Gwandpa Albus and Dwaco fix it up," Neville promised him.

"Why couwldn't Hawwy hewp den?" Harry asked in confusion.

Neville glanced back at the closed door of the room. "Because Gwandpa Albus is so sad and Dwaco is helping him be happy. Don't you want Gwandpa happy?"

Harry nodded vigorously; he would never want the man sad. He was practically Father Christmas, and he didn't deserve to be sad. "Dat's otay," he assured him happily as he turned to grab a train set to start.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Albus carried Draco down the hallway, finding a large spare bedroom a few spaces down the hall from the boy's bedroom before he went inside. He set Draco on his feet before he snapped his fingers.

"What can Missy be doing for Master Dumbledore?" Missy asked cheerfully.

"Can you please childproof this room, and take away anything not needed for a playroom?" Albus asked her.

"Missy can, it will only take a moment," she promised him.

While Missy did that Albus turned to Draco and started pulling out the shrunken items out of his pockets. He set them all on the floor before he started unshrinking them.

"Draco what color would you like the playroom to be? Pick a color that you, Neville and Harry would all like," Albus told him.

Draco's eyes got wide, at that suggestion. He knew he had a special and important task and he closed his eyes to think long and hard before he grinned.

"Have you decided?" Albus asked him curiously.

"Uh huh, a fowest wiff aminals!" He told him proudly.

"I like that," Albus said with a grin as he pulled out his wand and got to work.

The old man made sure that the room was enlarged a bit more and he and Draco had gone way overboard. But at least he knew that the children wouldn't be bored and that this would aid them. Especially as it had been starting to snow earlier so he knew they wouldn't be able to play outside for a while.

 He set the giant items he hadn't yet unshrunk and placed them down in each corner of the room. Making sure that Draco had input he rearranged everything accordingly. All in all, it took about an hour for him, Missy and Draco to finish everything. Once the playroom was done he picked up his small charge and held him on his hip to look at all their hard work.

"Did you have fun?" Albus asked curiously.

"I did, I can't wait until Nebille and Harry sees," Draco told him happily.

"Me either," Albus said with a grin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back downstairs in the sitting room, Remus was standing by the floo in disbelief. He had been getting ready to head back to Hogwarts. He wanted to see Sirius, to check on him and apologize. Not to mention he didn't want Severus to get annoyed with him as he was planning on visiting tomorrow to see the boys. He hadn't really believed Albus when he had said that he would stay to help Severus.

 Not to mention even though Severus had said he would have a room near the boys it had to have been for show. Now that Albus was upstairs somewhere he was ready for the man to lay it on him. And he surely hadn't heard Severus himself issue the invitation. This was what led to his current position, him standing frozen by the fireplace with a canister of floo in his hand.

"I'm sorry Severus, could you repeat that?" Remus asked politely not wanting the man to get annoyed with him and take back what it was he was sure he had said.

Severus rolled his eyes as he gave the wolf an amused look. "I just reminded you of Albus's invitation the manor," he said with a smirk. "I've told you already Lupin," he said in annoyance. He hated repeating himself.

"Is this a joke?" Remus asked softly.

"No, as you found out today, Neville has expressed a desire to have you here. And I need someone who can help around with Draco and Harry as well," Severus said quietly. He hated asking for help.

Remus smiled happily, and gave a nod. "I accept," he told him quickly.

"Great, Missy has already prepared your room as I stated earlier. We eat breakfast at 8; have lunch at 12, and dinner at 6. The boys each will have a nap at 12:30 and will last for 2 hours. While they sleep, you may rest or do whatever as long as you are within hearing distance if one of them needs help. I will be in my lab during that time, trying to find a cure," Severus told him of a rough plan of the days.

Remus nodded, grateful for some type of schedule and knew that he would be allowed to put some input. He grinned and he gave the man a smile. "Shall we head up the stairs to see what mischief Albus has gotten himself and Draco into?"

Severus nodded, giving a dry smile before he stood up and headed up the Manor. He knew that while Lupin was here he would still be providing him with the Wolfsbane; he had to make sure that he and the children stayed safe. He refused to admit that the man might actually be growing on. Shaking his head he stood up.

"Come along, let's see what Albus and the boys have gotten into," Severus told him as he turned and headed up the stairs with Lupin.

The men headed to the boys's bedroom, only to find Draco and Albus in the hallway. Severus eyed the pair curiously. "What is going on?

"Draco and I have a surprise for Harry and Neville. The playroom is finish," he tolhd him gleefully.

"I'm slightly curious myself to see what it entails," Severus admitted.

"The boys are going to love it," Albus promised him as he opened the bedroom door to get Neville and Harry.

"Is it weady?" Neville asked cheerfully as he stood up quickly.

"Yes! Gran'pa Albus and I did a vewy good job," Draco boasted happily.

Albus made sure that Harry and Neville were in front of him as they trooped back towards the playroom. the door opened and they all hurried in, various gasps soon followed.

"Dis is..so Cool!" Harry exclaimed happily as he looked around the room happily.

"It is, its like a pwaygwound inside the house," Neville said in awe.

Severus was floored, and once glance at the werewolf knew he wasn't the only one. Albus had bought a muggle swing set for the boys, that included a slide and some random other things that he knew the boys would like. This was perfect Neville was right, it was going somewhere without actually going somewhere. Slides play sets, and outdoor toys it was insane on how much was actually inside the room.

"Albus this is, this is too much," he gasped out softly.

"No it's not Severus, this is just what they need," Albus told him cheerfully.

Severus wasn't sure how to reply to that and simply shook his head and turned to walk out the room to leave the boys to play. While Albus and Remus stayed here with the boys he could go down to his potion's lab and finally get a look at the boy's potions. It was just the kind of thing that he could use to calm him down. Today had been stressful to say the least.

"If you say so Albus, I will be in my lab if you need me. If either of you or the boys need a snack don't be afraid to call for Missy," he told them as he turned to leave out the playroom.

"Wait," Harry called out quietly. He had seen the dark man going away and he didn't know why. He wanted Severus to stay here with him and watch him play. He didn't want the man to go away; he felt the safest with him.

"What is it Harry?" Severus asked in confusion.

"Hawwy come wiff you," he pleaded out softly.

"Not this time Harry, you stay with Remus and Albus alright? I need to take care of something," Severus informed him quickly, not even bothering to turn back around. He knew without a doubt that he would cave and end up bringing Harry with him if he caught sight of those green eyes. Besides he had seen the way the wolf had looked at Harry the other day and he knew the other man wanted a chance to bond. Ignoring the nagging in the back of his mind he made his way out of the room.

Harry frowned as he stared at the man's retreating back, his gaze making his way to the floor. He had thought that Severus would have stayed or at least let him come with him. He thought the man had cared for him evidently he had been wrong. He took a seat on the floor; he didn't even want to play with the cool room anymore.

Remus had seen how dejected how Harry had looked when Severus had looked, and he felt kind of bad at how happy he felt. He figured this was his chance to get to know that little boy he had met a long time ago. He smiled as he went to sit in front of the downtrodden little boy.

"Hi Harry," Remus said cheerfully.

"Hawwy don't wanna pway wight now," Harry told the man softly.

"Why not?" Remus said his voice still perky.

"Hawwy just don't wanna pway," he said sadly as he sighed.

Remus nodded as he levitated the box of legos over to them. He knew that if he started to play with them then Harry would eventually want to as well. It was a slow process but he wasn't sure of how to get Harry to start to trust him any other way. Whatever Harry had with Severus he felt he couldn't compete with, so this was the second best thing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The rest of the day went smoothly and onto the evening there wasn't any issue apart from when Albus had finally left. He could see the tension in both his mentor's and godson's face and he knew that when he was putting Draco to bed tonight that he would be questioning why that was. Severus was aware of something else as well, though he was unsure to what had caused it. Harry was being more open with Remus and though he knew this was what he had wanted he couldn't help but feel jealous at the prospect of the boy no longer needing him. It was just like a Gryffindor to forget the one who had been there in the first place.

As dinner finished and Severus allowed Remus to give the boys bath, he took that time to make sure that Draco had gotten out first. He missed spending time with just his godson and he wanted to see what the hell this bond was between him and Albus. Far from him being jealous, he was just concerned, wondering why that was. He brushed the damp blonde hair of the toddler in his arm as he got him dressed in his sleep clothes before setting him on his blue colored bed.

"Dragon, what is going on with you and Grandpa Albus?" Severus asked curiously.

Draco gave a small shrug. "I don't know, I just love him so much," he told him happily.

"But why do you love him so much?" Severus pressed, as that answer didn't really help satisfy his curiosity on the matter.

"I don't know, he has a soft beawd and he likes toys like me. And he said he loves me," Draco told him cheerfully.

"Is that right?" He asked softly.

"Yep, and Nebille says dat he needs my love and so I can haff him all to myself," Draco told him proudly.

Severus paused at that answer knowing he would get nothing else from Draco at the moment. Neville is who he clearly needed to talk too and he would as soon as he got done talking with his godson.

"That's alright then," he soothed as he laid the boy down on his stomach. He knew at this moment it would be better to read the child a story but he wasn't in the mood for that. He knew an easy way to get Draco to sleep faster and help him have pleasant dreams. He gave the child a small back massage, infused with his magic to aid in the help of him sleeping. It was with a smirk that Severus stood up, his godson snoring quietly as he stood up proudly, he still had it.

He headed towards the Gryffindor colored bed, not having way to wait long for the Longbottom heir to come back into the room.

"Would you like for Lupin to tuck you in, or for me to do it?" Severus asked him quietly.

Neville perked up at the man in slightly confusion before he gave a shy smile. "You," he told him softly.

Severus was surprised but nonetheless patted the bedspread for the child to come to the bed. He made sure to keep his feelings in check, knowing now that the boy could feel it. He didn't need him to feel overwhelmed with his turmoil of emotions.

"Did you have a good day today?" He asked quietly.

"I did, I love the pwayroom, I've never seen so much stuff in one pwace!" He gushed happily.

Severus ghosted the boy with a fond smile. "I'm glad you liked it," he told him honestly.

"I'm gonna pway there evewyday," he told him sincerely.

"I'm glad," he replied easily before he caught the boy's eye. "Do you know why Draco is so attached to Grandpa Albus?" He asked.

Neville nodded quickly as he gave a bright smile. "But I can't tell you yet," he told him with a mysterious smile.

"Why not?" Severus asked in confusion.

"Because I can't yet," Neville said cryptically before he rolled over and underneath the covers.

"Would you like a story?" Severus asked with a sigh when it became apparent that Neville wasn't going to answer him. He hated being in the dark, but all he needed to do was ask the boy every night before bed and hopefully he would crack under the pressure.

Neville stared at the man in disbelief, unsure if he heard right. He was suspicious rightly so as his Professor didn't seem like the person who would willingly read a story book to anyone but maybe Draco.  He was apprehensive and he wasn't sure of what the correct answer was.

"Can I haff a story tomorrow?" He asked him hopefully.

"Yes I can read one tomorrow," Severus promised him, feeling oddly disappointed, but elated none the same. He left the boy to it as he moved to the Slytherin colored bed. He frowned; he hadn't realized that Harry had gotten into the bed let alone in the room. The child moved silently and he didn't like it, especially as he knew from what it stemmed from.

Harry stared at the dark man silently, wondering what was going on. He had gotten over his hurt earlier that day when the man had left him with the two other men. It had hurt terribly but he reminded himself that it was nothing new. He was used too, it, so why should he expect anything different?

Severus stared at the child in confusion, usually Harry liked to be under him but now the child was looking at him warily and he didn't like it. "What is the matter?"

Harry gave a sigh. "You don't wike Hawwy anymowe," he told him sadly.

"What?" He asked in confusion. Where the hell did he get that idea from? Had Lupin said something?

"Hawwy know da twuth," the little boy told him softly.

"What truth is that?" Severus asked, starting to feel like he was pulling teeth. Usually Harry was more forthcoming, what was going on tonight. None of his little boys made any sense today.

"Dat you don't want Hawwy anymowe. You wouldn't wet Hawwy go wiff you, you weft me today," he told him softly.

"I'm sorry Harry, that wasn't my intention. I had to do a job, and it was just easier to do it while you were in the playroom with Lupin and Albus," Severus explained honestly.

Harry gave a small shrug at that explanation. He knew that's what the man wanted him to believe, but he didn't know what he truly believed. If anything he wasn't going to begrudge the man, he had given him clothes and food and toys. Harry figured that the man didn't know how much he meant to him so he had to show him. He swallowed thickly hoping he wouldn't get denied. He had been thinking on this plan all day, and he hoped it worked. Harry laid down on his bed tiredly, leaning into the dark man's touch. He liked that here no one thought he was too freaky to be touched. He loved that they comforted him, he loved them so much. The little ravend haired boy slowly shut his eyes wishing this would never end.

"Sleep tight Harry, I will see you in the morning," Severus told him softly as he leaned forward and kissed the soft damp raven locks. He was glad that whatever it was that had been the issue was taken care of, at least for now.

"Goodnight daddy," Harry breathed softly, having found what he wanted to address the man as. He never heard the soft intake of breath of the man nor the shared glances between the two men in the room. Harry knew nothing else as he peacfully fell asleep.

Severus for his part was shaken up as he hurried from the room. He was most grateful that he had chosen to wish Harry good night last. As it was the man was repeating over and over in his head what Harry had said. Which is why when Lupin came out into the hallway, he gave the man a wary look.

"I did not tell him to address me as such," Severus stated quietly, before the man could even speak. He didn't want the wolf to jump into to the conclusion that he was trying to take James's place, because he wasn't.

Remus gave the man a bemused look. "I know," he said in the same tone.

Severus wasn't sure how to answer that and simple glared at the man. "I will see you in the morning," he told him flatly.

Remus watched the man stalk down the hallway, only grinning once the Potion's master was no longer inside. Albus had been right in choosing Severus and Remus was happy that he was going to be around for this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning found little Harry Potter waking up around 6am the next morning like clockwork. The five year got dressed quietly, looking around the room at his still sleeping companions. Grinning to himself he padded out of the room and into the hall. He knew what his job was, he had seen yesterday how much Severus had enjoyed his breakfast and Harry was hoping that today Missy would allow Harry to make the whole breakfast. Only one way to find out, he carefully made his way down the steps and into the kitchen.

"Mowning Missy," he chirped.

"Morning young Master Harry," Missy replied.

"Can Hawwy cook bweakfast today?" He asked hopefully.

"You mean help Missy cook?" Miasy said warily.

"No, Hawwy cook evewyfing," he told her proudly.

"Missy doesn't think that's a good idea young Master," the elf replied worriedly as she looked at the small boy.

"Hawwy do a good job. I pwomise," he told her with a serious nod.

"Missy watch and help you as needed," she decided not feeling comfortable but as her Master had not said that the young boy was not to cook, she was wary about disobeying this order.

Harry clapped excitedly, as Missy showed him the pans; knowing exactly what he was going to do.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~*~*~*~

Remus woke up the next morning disoriented and confused before he remembered just exactly where he was.  He stood up in confusion wondering exactly what had woke him up in the first place. Shaking his head tiredly as he pulled on his robe he opened his room door and looked out into the hall, finally finding the source of what had woke him up.  Neville, as he was sure it was him was frantically making his way up and down the hall. He wasn't sure what the child was looking for only that the boy in question was looking frantic the longer he watched.

"Neville? What is it?" Remus asked worriedly as he made his way to the child.

"Dwaco's in the toilet, and I need to go too. And I know the P'fessor has more baffrooms here but I can't find one. And I need one now," he told the man urgently.

Remus frowned as he looked around the hallway at the plethora of doors. If he was being honest he had no idea where another toilet was either. Severus hadn't really given him a tour last night and he hadn't asked. He wasn't sure he would be much help, as he wasn't sure just kind of wards Severus had on the doors and he didn't want to get a shock.

"I'm not sure of any either, however you can go knock on Severus's door and I'm sure he'll be happy to show you," he offered him.

Neville made a face before he shook his head and ran back to their room hoping that Draco was out and he could use it.

Remus shook his head, as he started to follow after the boy before deciding that he might be crossing the line. He scoffed before he turned to head down the steps. He could smell the breakfast wafting through the air the closer he got to the kitchen, but it wasn't until he was standing in the doorway of the kitchen when he got his surprise.

He saw Harry standing on a step stool over a hot stove while Missy the house elf was next to him, wringing her hands anxiously. He gasped quietly his first instinct to scream for the child to get away from the stove  but common sense had him not saying anything. The last thing he wanted was for the boy to become frightened and then become burned.

Harry didn't notice that he had an audience and he simply finished up with his French toast and set the finished product on a plate which Missy had charmed and moved to the table. He turned off the stove before he climbed down from his step stool and gave a happy clap.

"Hawwy done," Harry told her happily, watching as Missy gave a smile and bowed at him before she disappeared.

Remus took that time to walk into the kitchen, unwilling to believe that Harry had truly cooked this meal for them but he had seen it with his own eyes.

"Good morning Harry," Remus addressd him quietly.

"Hi Wemus," Harry told him shyly.

"Why were you cooking?" Remus asked bluntly.

"A supwise fow...fow...daddy," Harry told him shyly. He had only said the name once out loud and he was testing the way it sounded now.  

Remus pierced the child with a look at the name, momentarily thrown off the topic before he shook his head. He could address that later, after he got this first. "So it's only today that you cooked? You haven't been doing it since you been here right?" He asked to clarify.

Harry hesitated; he didn't want Remus to forbid him, not when he needed this to earn his keep. He knew Neville was helpful and that Draco had Grandpa Albus and was able to buy cool things, but Harry himself had no purpose here. He had to make sure that Severus wanted to keep him around.

"Hawwy cook good," Harry replied instead.

"Of that I have no doubt," Remus replied softly before frowning. "But it is not your job to cook Harry; you are five years old,"

"Hawwy cook good," he stressed out.

Remus sighed knowing he was getting nowhere with this conversation. He wasn't even sure how to bring it up with Severus as he was sure this was something the man needed to know. He sighed as looked at the child. "We will talk about this later," he said with a sigh.

Harry gave a shrug. He knew he wasn't in trouble, but he was also unsure of why the man wanted to talk to him. He turned so he could clean up only to frown as he realized that Missy had done it for him. That sneaky elf! He grinned in amusement, as he shook his head and took a seat obediently at the table as he waited for everyone to get up. He watched curiously as Remus took a seat next to him and he turned to smile at the man.

"Harry, why did you call Severus daddy?" Remus asked quietly. This was a delicate situation; he didn't want to alienate the child if he happened to say a wrong thing.

"Because he is," Harry told him simply.

Remus shook his head quickly at that. "But he's not, your father's name was James Potter," he told him seriously.

"That daddy died fow Hawwy, but Sev'vus is hewe and he said I couwd call him whatevew I want," Harry told him shyly.

Remus wasn't sure how to answer that, he wasn't totally sure how he felt and he sighed. He was in way over his head and it was way too early in the morning to be discussing this. He scoffed; who was he to tell the child what he could and couldn't call the man who had essentially saved Harry. He ignored the betrayal he felt stabbing at his heart and sighed, wondering if him being here was more of a hindrance then a help. He didn't have long for his thoughts when he heard Severus and the remaining two boys coming down the steps. He sighed, wondering when he would be able to get some alone time to discuss his findings with Severus. It was going to be a long day.

 

The End.
End Notes:
Okay its been edited the best I could see.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3194