Double Vision by Pandora
Summary: Harry and Hermione get caught up in a dangerous and bizarre scheme cooked up by Bellatrix and Snape. Can this nightmare possibly end well?
Categories: Parental Snape > Biological Father Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix, Hermione, Voldemort, Wormtail
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Controlling, Snape is Desperate, Snape is Mean, Snape is Stern
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Family, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Kidnapped
Takes Place: 3rd summer
Warnings: None
Prompts: Kidnapped duo
Challenges: Kidnapped duo
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 2901 Read: 36303 Published: 16 Mar 2015 Updated: 17 Mar 2015
Reflections by Pandora

“Roll up your sleeves.”

Harry and Hermione shared a horrified look.

“Sir, what are you going to do with us?” Hermione asked nervously

“You have a choice,” Snape began, “Either we can go to the Headmaster’s office immediately, whereby you will both be expelled for thievery, or you can participate in a little, uh, shall we say….potions experiment, that I assure you, will cause you no harm.”

Hermione’s lip trembled. “What sort of experiment?”

“None of your concern Miss Granger.”

Harry jumped up angrily. “You can’t do this to us.”

Snape smiled evilly.  "Oh I quite assure you Mr. Potter, that I can." 

**********************************************************************

Harry and Hermione woke up, disoriented and confused.

“Where are we?” whispered Hermione, nervously looking around at the yellow-tinged walls, and dingy curtains; cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling. The room was kept very dark, and she could only see Harry’s outline in the dark.

Harry shook his head in confusion. “I don’t know, but wherever it is, we aren’t at Hogwarts.”

Harry hit his head on the headboard as the door swung open, revealing a woman, whose dark, crazed eyes and wild hair, could be the female version of Snape.

“Aw, I see that you both are finally awake.”

“Who are you?” Hermione asked in a challenging voice.

Bella didn’t answer immediately. She came closer to Hermione and softly slid her finger down her cheek.

“Such soft skin. Smart, and courageous. And you, are such a handsome young man,” she said, giving Harry an appraising look that made his skin crawl. “Yes, you would make any parent proud.”

“Where are we, and what do  you want with us?” Harry demanded.

“Ah…all in good time son. All in good time.”

Harry jumped up from the bed.

“I demand to know where we are and what you plan to do with us? And I am not your son!”

Harry was infuriated when Bella only laughed. 

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3202