Antithesis by mandancie
Summary: This story is from the Summer Fic Fest. A prompt by Scorpia that I saw on Potions and Snitches website. Harry is kidnapped and Draco is the only one who saw it happen and who knows who did it.
Categories: Parental Snape > Godfather Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape, Fic Fests > #18 Summer 2015 Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Snape is Loving, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Media Type: None
Tags: Alternate Universe, Kidnapped!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Out of Character, Rape
Prompts: Draco is the Only Witness
Challenges: Draco is the Only Witness
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 52237 Read: 99496 Published: 21 Jun 2015 Updated: 20 Feb 2020
Chapter 7 by mandancie

Harry lay in the bed, his arms still in the same place tied to the posts above his head, tears streaming down his face nonstop. His wall that he built days ago long since tumbled down. He felt completely broken. The past two days had been nothing but torturous for him. The things that bastard did to him and made him do was just too awful. Before, he could hear his Potions professor's voice in his head and that was the source of what little sanity he thought he had left. As the last two days passed, that voice became quieter and quieter in his head.

A shiver rattled throughout Harry's body as he was uncovered and effectively unclothed. He was in only his shirt that was mid-thigh in length. After each time the bastard left him, the first thing Harry tried to do was squirm his body so that his shirt covered him, since he had no other covering.

The pain that he felt after each time was excruciating, but Harry tried to lower his shirt. After each time, his legs and hips would hurt so badly and the cramping in his shoulders didn't help either. After all the moving, trying to lower his shirt, his shoulders would then go into spasms and his hands had long since stop having normal feeling in them. They felt like thousands of small pins were pricking his hands and fingers. His fingers long since felt like they were not even a part of him anymore. He would find himself flexing his fingers even though the sensation of the pricking pins intensified just to remind himself that he still had fingers at the end of his hands.

Harry slightly turned his head to the side trying to think of something, anything, that would take his mind off of what has been happening to him for the past few weeks. His first thought went to his friends. Ron and Hermione. Would they be worried about him? Would they be looking for them? The one question that really brought more tears to his eyes: would they even know that he was missing? In the past it was always a few weeks before they would even send each other letters. It was just a few weeks into Summer holidays and they probably wouldn't even know that he was missing. It might be even a month before they knew that something was wrong. That last thought brought a shuddering sob to the surface. There would be no end to his agony. There was no light at the end of this gloomy tunnel. He was stuck with this bastard forever.

More tears streamed down his face. Then he thought of the note he got the night of the final feast. He was supposed to be staying with Professor Snape. Would he even care that he was missing? Yeah, they were starting to be more cordial towards each other, but that didn't mean that he wanted to be saddled with him all summer. Yeah, Professor Snape may have saved him in the past and even given him lessons in private. It didn't mean that he really cared about Harry.

Harry began to resign himself to believing that no one cared for him, and with everything that had happened in the past weeks, he didn't want anyone to even waste their energy on a broken souled boy. The Boy-Who-Lived, Harry snorted in disgust at the title. He was no longer that boy. All he wanted was just to die and end it all.

_000__00000___0000____0000____000__

Severus and Arthur were sitting at a cafe in the heart of London. Both men were wearing Muggle clothing. Arthur was wearing a silk shirt and slacks. His hair was slicked back. His air made him seem callous and indifferent. Severus was wearing a black suit, his hair tied back in a low ponytail. Since Severus already had the air of not wanting to be bothered by idle chatter, many people who passed the two wizards didn't give them a second glance.

While waiting, Severus thought about what had happened in the last few weeks. He remembered back when he picked Draco up from the train station. Still wanting to believe the worst of Potter, he believed Draco when he told him that Potter had left. Severus was aware that Draco knew he was not on casual speaking terms with Harry's friends or their parents. Severus should have fire-call the Weasleys, when they got home from the station, to find out if Harry was even with them. A few seconds was all that it would have taken. But he didn't.

After meeting with Kingsley earlier that morning, going over how they would go about finding who had Harry, they made arrangements to see a man, Baxter. He was a liaison with the British Intelligence that had intel on the sex trade.

Baxter was a squib, so when he was contacted and was told who he was going to meet he haste his arrival.

When Baxter showed up at the cafe, he saw the two men sitting at the table. He walked over and introduced himself. Severus made no gesture to acknowledge the man. Arthur gestured for the man to sit and they began talking.

“Okay,” Baxter started. “Who are we trying to find?”

Severus pulled the paper out of his inside jacket pocket and tossed the paper in front of Baxter. Baxter blanched a little. This particular case has been bothering him for some time. Not knowing who the child was and the brutal way he was abducted had bothered him from the beginning. Baxter raised an eyebrow at the paper and looked up at the Potion master.

“Harry Potter.” Severus voice lacked emotion.

Baxter's eyes widen a little then looked back down at the picture.

“Wait a minute, are you saying.... are you saying that this...” Baxter stammered, pointing at the paper on the table. “This child is Harry Potter? The Harry Potter?”

“The same.”

“Can you help us find him?” Arthur asked.

Baxter looked back down at the paper that had been haunting his dreams for the past two and a half weeks. Now knowing the identity of the child who was abducted didn't ease his heart as he thought it would, as he always wanted to have a name to go with the faces that haunted his dreams. But knowing that the latest abduction was the Harry Potter made him feel ten times worse than before. He had ideas at who had took him, but since it had been almost three weeks since his abduction, there was no way that they still had the child and he could be anywhere. That one thought made Baxter's stomach churn. It was most likely known that when someone was abducted the chances of finding them alive go down after the first forty-eight hours. Harry Potter had been missing for over two weeks. The chances that he was alive was slim. The chances that he was even still in England were even slimmer. So there was the more likely chance that Potter was dead, and they were recovering the child's body and not rescuing him.

“Come with me,” Baxter said standing up, grabbing the paper. “We can talk more freely in my office. It is warded.”

Severus and Arthur got up and followed the man out of the cafe. They walked into the British Intelligence office and Baxter led the two men to his office. Once inside, he gestured for the men to sit down as he sat behind his desk.

“Kingsley informed us,” Arthur started,“that you had some idea about who the men were in the video.”

“Yeah,” Baxter nodded. “I have my suspicions about who those men are. I've been trying to find them for a while. Usually they are very careful not to abduct where cameras are around, but this time we got lucky. That's why we've asked the populace for help in trying to identify anyone in that picture.”

“Is there anything you can tell us?” Arthur asked.

“Since we've been trying to locate the ring leader of this operation, I've built a file on the other men. I know of their identity, but we just don't know where to look.” Baxter pulled a thick binder out and placed it on the table. “The problem is a lot more serious than just finding these men.”

“What do you mean?” Arthur asked as he leaned forward looking through the binder.

“It's been over two weeks since this has happened,” Baxter sighed. “The chances that they still have Mr. Potter are slim. They never hold a child more than a couple of days before selling them into the black market.”

Severus closed his eyes to try and reign in his rage. Taking deep breaths, he knew he would not rest until he got Harry home.

“How does one go about becoming a client of theirs?” Severus asked. It was the first time he spoke since identifying Harry.

“You're talking about going undercover?” Severus nodded with a single dip of his head. “But how would that work? If they already sold Mr. Potter, then going undercover wouldn't help you.”

“All I need is one of them,” Severus said smoothly. “Once I have one, I know where Harry is.”

Baxter saw that there was no changing the man's mind, so he stood up.

“Give me a moment and see if we can get something put together.”

Baxter walked out of the office, leaving the two wizards.

“Severus,” Arthur said once Baxter left. “What are you planning on doing?”

_00000___0000__00__0000_00000_

Harry tried to get some sleep. He knew he wasn't resting much. At most he was losing consciousness, but it wasn't true sleep. He couldn't really rest. Today was strange. Today the other man came in instead of the bastard and fed him his food. The last time Harry saw this man was when they took him. He was standing in front of him. When the man fed him, he wasn't like the bastard. He didn't talk to him. Actually, it looked like he didn't even want to be in the same room as Harry. After he finished the meager meal, the man quickly rushed out of the room shutting the door behind him. Having that long of a period of not seeing the bastard was a reprieve for Harry. Since the child was taken, he knew that there were two constants that happened every day. Harry was fed in the morning, or when he thought was the morning, and the bastard would come in and stay most of the night.

Harry, finally getting some kind of rest, woke to hearing the bastard outside the door. His heart started pounding harder in his chest. He couldn't make out what was being said, but could hear the rumblings of people talking. Meaning that there were more people here. He could tell which rumbling was the bastard's but he could barely hear the other one. Harry could hear the bastard getting close, and he couldn't help the large lump of tears that began burning the back of his throat.

The door knob began to rattle and Harry watched it with fear and trepidation. He knew if the bastard was talking to someone else that it was really not going to be good when he opened the door. The one thing that kept coming into his head was that the bastard would not be alone.

When the bastard would come into the room, one of the things that he would say to his beautiful was that he would bring his friends and let them have as much fun with him as he did. That thought brought shivers down Harry's spine. It made his stomach churn in knots at the idea of someone else doing what that bastard had been doing. When the door cracked opened the first hot tear steamed down Harry's face towards the pillow. Harry watched as the bastard opened the door all the way and had that same hungry look on his face as he looked at his beautiful on the bed.

“Come in,” the bastard said. “And see my beautiful. You'll have so much fun with him.”

That was the last thing he said, for right after there was a huge ball of light and the bastard was thrown into the room and landed on the far wall. Harry screamed the same time the bastard hit the wall. The force of the blast made the larger man not only land by the wall but in it as well. The upper half of the man was inside the brick and mortar, while the lower half lay limp on the floor.

Harry stared at the limp form on the floor, not really believing what he was seeing.

“Sweet Merlin, help us,” a man gasped in the doorway.

Harry looked over and saw two figures standing in the doorway.

“Please,” Harry sobbed. His voice was hoarse and raw from non use. “Please don't hurt me.”

Both men were frozen in shock of the sight of the small boy on the bed. It took a second for both of them to move towards him.

When Harry saw the blurry forms coming near him, he tried to move away, but with his arms still tied above his head, there was no place for him to go.

“Harry.”

That voice, Harry thought. He knew that voice, but it couldn't be true.

The blurry man in black shook something off his shoulders and sat down on the side of the bed. Harry felt a warm jacket placed over his chest and reach his knees. The sudden warmness of the cover made Harry involuntarily sigh. Harry tensed again when he felt the other side of the bed dip as someone else sat down.

“Harry, we're going to get you out of here.”

More tears began to blur Harry's vision more as he recognized the second voice as well. He felt two sets of hands untying the ropes that were around his wrists.

“Slowly.” The first voice ordered.

Harry turned back to the first man and blinked the tears out of his eyes. He knew at the distance he was at he could make out features on both men faces. Harry recognized Mr. Weasley, but his shock came when he saw who the other man was; Professor Snape.

Severus put one hand on Harry's wrist and the other in his armpit. He knew that Harry had his arms up over his head for a while so blood flow was pretty much nonexistent. Arthur mimicked Severus' movements and very slowly and very painfully for Harry, they lowered his arms. Harry whimpered and sobbed as his arms were finally lowered.

“Professor,” Harry whispered.

“Yes, Harry.”

“You came for me. You saved me.”

Severus leaned down close enough so that Harry could see him, but not invade his personal space too much. He cupped the child's cheek. His onyx eyes met Harry's tear-washed emerald eyes.

“Always.”

The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3228