Twisted Oak Place by Cas245
Summary: Snape and Harry spend the summer together.

Done a thousand times before I know but I had to. Reworded
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Out of Character Snape, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7022 Read: 64783 Published: 29 Feb 2016 Updated: 24 Jul 2016
Chapter 11 by Cas245
Author's Notes:
beta-Sherl0cked3d on fanfiction.net
"Hello, Master Harry. Master Snape," Dobby greeted the moment he saw his friend and the professor.

"Dobby!" Harry sounded extremely relieved, "You have to get us out of here now."

"Where to Master Harry?" Dobby asked.

Harry froze, pondering where to go.

"Norway," Snape said

"Wha--" Harry was cut off as Snape covered his mouth with his hand, muffling his question.

"Dobby, now," Snape said, catching the sound of the first footsteps coming towards them.

"Of course Master, of course," Dobby replied eagerly, grabbing hold of both Harry and Snape and disappearing with another pop just as the door opened behind them.
____________________________________________________________________
The apparition caused Harry's head to whirl violently and even when Dobby let go of him, he still felt nauseous and the new environment that they now found themselves in was a blur. He heard Snape talking to Dobby while he lay on the hard ground trying to catch his breath.

"Dobby, go back to Hogwarts and do not tell the headmaster where we are. We will return in due time"

As Dobby disappeared, Harry sat up.

"What the bloody hell are you thinking?" Harry snapped, glaring darkly at Snape: "I need to go back to England. I need to defeat Voldemort!"

"You don't need to do anything," Snape replied.

"Yes I do, the prophecy--"

"Damn the bloody prophecy - you are not going back."

"You can't control me Snape - I will be going back and you can't stop me." Harry declared.

Snape smirked, "I assure you, I can."

Harry didn't reply. Snape continued, "I weigh far more than you. I am stronger and you have no wand."

Harry said nothing.

"We will go back when you are ready," Snape promised

____________________________________________________________________

A long grueling year it took. A year of dueling, early morning rising, long days and mental preparation. But Snape finally agreed that Harry was ready.

They returned to Britain with the help of a polyjuice potion; disguised as a father and son which accurately portrayed how the pair had begun to feel about each other.

The final battle took place in the Ministry of Magic and only one duel took place. Every other supporter was called to a meeting in the Ministry building while every non-supporter got a hidden message telling them to leave before the ministry was bombed, killing everyone inside.

Those people inside the ministry could have been called evil but many still mourned and it was all Voldemort's fault. But Harry had come to duel, so he released all his anger into his magic. This fight was between him and Voldemort and no one else.

It was a whirl of red and green sparks before suddenly Harry lay dead. Voldemort was laughing like a maniac.

All the wizards and witches watching were still in shock. Their last hope was dead. Voldemort would rule forever. All of them except one - Severus Snape. He was smirking because Voldemort was distracted; he and Harry had been expecting this.

Actually, not only Voldemort was distracted - everybody was, and so nobody saw the wizard hero rise up from the ground, not until his last green spark of fight left his wand and hit Voldemort in the back.

His skin cracked and shattered, everywhere from his hands to his face and then he was gone and the world was silent.

Seconds then minutes ticked by before the silence was broken by none other than the Weasley twins.

"YOU LITTLE SLY SLYTHERIN, HARRY!" They yelled in sync.

The rest of the world came back to life and suddenly they were cheering as if there was no tomorrow that they would need their voices for.

Snape smirked as he caught the final look of happiness on Harry's face before he was swarmed by the crowd. He certainly had taught the boy well.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3307