Twisted Oak Place by Cas245
Summary: Snape and Harry spend the summer together.

Done a thousand times before I know but I had to. Reworded
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Out of Character Snape, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7022 Read: 64786 Published: 29 Feb 2016 Updated: 24 Jul 2016
Chapter 3 by Cas245
Harry and Dumbledore arrived in Ireland around 2am.Dumbledore knocked on the front door and a dishevelled Snape appeared behind it with his wand raised though it did lower once he saw Dumbledore.

“Dumbledore” he hissed immediately upon opening the door “I wasn’t expecting you until morning”

“Ahh yes but Severus it is indeed the morning of the 15th of July” Dumbledore retorted and Harry thought the man must have been suicidal to talk like that to a Snape that was clearly sleep deprived but to Harry’s shock, Snape did not hex Dumbledore into oblivion but instead stepped aside to allow Harry and Dumbledore step into the house.

“Now Severus” Dumbledore continued upon entering the living room “I assume you remember why I am here”

“Of course I do” Snape drawled

“And you are still willing to do this”

“I said I would protect the boy Albus, I do not go back on my word”

Dumbledore nodded thoughtfully “I never said you would my dear boy, I was merely asking if you were sure”

“Of course I am” Snape retorted

“Perfect, now if I may have a word in private, I will be waiting in the study”

Snape nodded as Dumbledore left the room then turned to face Harry “Get up to bed, your room is the first door on the right, do not leave your room before dawn unless you must use the bathroom which is straight across from your room on the left, we will discuss our living arrangements more in the morning”

Harry nodded before trudging up the stairs to what would be his room for the summer meanwhile Snape headed to the study to find out what Dumbledore had to discuss.

Both Harry and Snape were at the kitchen table by 6:30 neither looking any more rested than they did at 2am.

“Um, do you want me to cook breakfast?” Harry asked tentatively as he lingered awkwardly in the doorway watching Snape read the daily prophet.

Snape flipped down the top of the newspaper so he could see over it and eyed Harry for a moment before he shook his head “Sit down”

Harry hesitated before doing as he was told, sitting in the seat across from Snape.Snape waved his hand and a bowl of cereal appeared in front of Harry. “Eat” he said “You look starved but don’t eat too quickly or you’ll likely throw up”

Harry nodded slowly before proceeding to eat his meal at a slow pace.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3307