Twisted Oak Place by Cas245
Summary: Snape and Harry spend the summer together.

Done a thousand times before I know but I had to. Reworded
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Out of Character Snape, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7022 Read: 64790 Published: 29 Feb 2016 Updated: 24 Jul 2016
Chapter 5 by Cas245
A storm came from the south later that night as Harry sat on his bed staring angrily out the window lost in sad thoughts,lightning flashed and Harry was asleep, flicked off like a light.

When he awoke, Harry felt very strange and small.Sitting up and looking in the mirror directly in front of his bed, he let out a surprised yelp “What on earth?” Harry spoke his voice higher than usual as he reached up to touch his young face.

Harry scowled, not very effectively before jumping out of bed.Snape must have done something he decided and with that thought he rushed down the stairs almost tripping in his haste.

Shaking off his stumble and cursing his small body, Harry slammed open the kitchen door with as much strength as he could muster …..sadly that was not a lot.Standing in the doorway Harry glared at Snape who sat looking at him in a mixture of surprise and possibly amusement.

“Think this is funny do you?” Harry snapped sounding ridiculous with his high voice “What have you done to me, this is most definitely not amusing NOW FIX IT”

“Potter calm down” Snape said watching as the boy worked himself into a panic “I did not do this and I do not know how it happened so I cannot fix it”

“Calm down?” Harry echoed hysterically “I’m like four and you apparently can’t fix it, so how can I possibly calm down” He finished hyperventilating

“Harry” Snape said gently standing up and moving towards Harry, kneeling down he took him by the shoulders hesitantly “You have to calm down”

Nothing happened and Snape sighed, gripping one of Harry’s hands he placed it over his chest “Breathe with me Harry, come on, in and out”

Slowly but surely Harry began to relax before blushing a deep scarlet and snatching his hand to his own chest “Sorry sir “ he said his eyes downcast

Snape nodded as he rose to his feet “Come” he said walking towards the study “We must speak with the headmaster”

Dumbledore studied Harry for all of ten seconds before he was saying he could do nothing.

“It is very old magic” He explained “Until Harry deals with his grief I am afraid he will be stuck like this”

“I was dealing with it” Harry interrupted annoyed

“Clearly not properly Potter” Snape said cutting him off
“Yes, well” Dumbledore spoke clearly not wanting an argument “Severus I expect you to take good care of him and help him with anything he needs, he will likely behave the same way he did when he was four, have the same fears, same emotions,same likes and dislikes that sort of thing”

Snape nodded, though he was not particularly impressed he knew he would look after Potter anyway after all the boy was in the body of a 4 year old which would limit the things he could do and he would need help

Harry didn’t see it that way though and had just started to protest that he didn’t need help as Dumbledore had suggested but Dumbledore had already walked out the door and apparated with a pop,leaving just the two of them.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3307