Twisted Oak Place by Cas245
Summary: Snape and Harry spend the summer together.

Done a thousand times before I know but I had to. Reworded
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Out of Character Snape, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7022 Read: 64786 Published: 29 Feb 2016 Updated: 24 Jul 2016
Chapter 6 by Cas245
“Potter go get dressed and then come down for breakfast” Snape requested

“Um sir?” Harry questioned hesitantly “These are the only items of clothing that fit me” he said gesturing to his pyjamas.

Snape pinched the bridge of his nose is response “I will shrink an outfit for you, we will have to go shopping later”

“Sir but I don’t want -----”

“It does not matter what you want you want, you respect my decision for I am the adult here, we will be going shopping and should I have to drag you there I will be doing as such”

As Snape had promised an hour later after shrinking an outfit and eating breakfast, Snape and Harry were heading towards the only village for mile, Snape dragging an extremely reluctant Harry behind him who had been whining for the better part of the 20 minute walk and there was still 10 minutes left.Snape unfortunately for Harry had reached his breaking point.

He stopped abruptly, pulling Harry the last few step before him before crouching down to a little above Harry’s eye level.

“Ease this infernal whining at once Potter otherwise I will give you something to whine about” Snape threatened

Harry opened his mouth as if to protest but Snape interrupted him “We are going into town to get you clothes, I am just as excited about this as you but it needs to be done so if you would be so kind I would like to make this trip as painless as possible”

“I don’t understand why you are doing this Sir” Harry spoke finally getting a word in “You hate me and this is a waste of your time and I have no money on me so how will I pay for this, my clothes from before are shrinkable”

“I do NOT hate you and you cannot honestly expect me to believe that you think you should pay for this plus I have seen your ‘Clothes’ they are hardly acceptable.Tell me did your relatives even buy you clothes specifically for you?”

“Freaks don’t get new clothes” Harry whispered eyes downcast

Snape sighed heavily “Look at me Harry, you are not a freak and your relatives had no right to call you such.You will be getting new clothes today for your current sized body and when you return to your normal size you will be getting more clothes because I hardly believe your normal size is common knowledge to you which does not allow us to get them today.You will not be paying for this I will so that solves your money issue as well”

“I’ll pay you back Sir” Harry whispered

Snape scoffed before straightening up “You will be doing no such thing”

“But..”

“Not a word Potter” Snape replied before continuing to drag a now silent Harry behind him

Another hour later after finishing the shopping experience that was painful for both of them.Harry and Snape were standing just outside a shop having yet another argument.

“I don’t want to go with you” Harry whined

“Well I have to get ingredients from that store” Snape retorted

“Then let me go somewhere I want to go”

“You are four”

“Actually technically I’m 16 and perfectly capable of walking into a shop by myself”

Snape sighed “You know what? Fine” He snapped “If you are so damn capable you can go off on your little adventure, meet me back here in 20 minutes”

“Um I don’t have a ---”

“Here” Snape said bluntly handing Harry a watch “20 minutes” he repeated before stalking off

15 minutes later Harry was hopelessly lost amidst a crowd of people on the opposite side of the village to where he should have been.It was not until the crowd dispered though that Harry realised this and the fact that he had no idea where he was or how to get back and not a single person was in sight anymore.After about 3 minutes and still no sign of a single person Harry felt his eyes become suspciously wet and a memory of his relatives abadoning him multiply times came to his mind.’Of course’ Harry thought ‘Snape hates me, why would he bother with a freak like me when he has the perfect time to abandon me’ and that was Harry’s first breaking point as his first tears ran down his face and he couldn’t control himself anymore.

Meanwhile exactly 20 minutes later from when Snape left Harry alone, Snape arrived at the meeting spot where Harry was nowhere in sight.Snape cursed quietly “I knew I should not have left that brat alone”

Sighing to himself Snape pulled out his own watch ‘Thankfully I was clever enough to put a tracking spell on the boy’ he thought as he began his trek to where his watch said Harry would be

It took Snape 10 minutes to finally arrive at the location Harry was at and he was quite shocked to find Harry on the ground crying silently his head in his hands.

“Oh god” Snape spoke quietly as he crouch down before Harry “Hey calm down” he continued unsure and uncomfortable in his current position.

Harry made no acknowledgement of hearing him so Snape pulled away his hands from his face “What is wrong Harry” He spoke somewhat softly

Harry shook his head strongly “Go away” he mumbled “I’m nothing but trouble”

“You are not” Snape corrected before grabbing Harry under the arms and lifting him to his feet “Look at me and tell me what it is that is wrong”

Harry shook his head again “It was stupid I was been stupid and I can’t control my stupid emotions, I’m sorry for crying”

“Do not apologise, you are in the body of a four old and even though you have your memories in tack, your body and mind is as vulnerable as one of a four year old.And right now you were only in an alley in an unknown place it was highly unlikely that would not cry”

“I don’t care about what is likely or not” Harry spoke hysterically his head finally snapping up, tears dried on his face “I’m not suppose to be like this, I was never like this”

“You never cried?” Snape asked raising an eyebrow “I highly doubt that”

“I learned not to” Harry answered his face going red “Crying never solved anything”

“Did it cause anything?” Snape questioned furthered

“It doesn’t matter, just leave it” Harry snapped surprising Snape

“As you wish Potter” Snape said “Now let’s get back, shall we?”
Harry nodded but protested strongly against Snape’s grip as he got lifted off the ground
“Stop your squirming, I am in no mood to wait for you to walk back” Snape said a slight warning, that was carefully noted by Harry, in his tone.

Harry slumped angrily against Snape’s side in response and didn’t say a word for the rest of the much quicker trip ‘home’.

As the days went on not much changed between Snape and Harry in fact it could be said that nothing changed at all as Harry still spent all his time in his room and the only interaction between the two was when Snape had to drag him down for meals.Snape once would have said that the silence was the only good thing about living with Potter but now it was just downright concerning.

The funny thing is well actually it’s not at all funny thing is that Twisted Oak Place was not nearly as safe as it was said to be.A danger was lurking amongst the shadows in a form of a rat, a really really irritating rat that is especially easy to hate since he jumps from person to person that is the most in power because he is a total coward.Yes you probably guessed it this rat went by the name of Peter Pettigrew.

Peter Pettigrew just so happened to be in the same town as Twisted Oak was on the same day Snape and Harry decided to go into town and of course he recognised them immediately, well Snape anyway and as quickly as well a rat he was off to tell his master of the brilliant news.
The End.
End Notes:
That was the end of all the story I had previously written up so updates could take a lot longer now especially since I don't have a lot of time to write ...except when in maths class on a good day.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3307