Twisted Oak Place by Cas245
Summary: Snape and Harry spend the summer together.

Done a thousand times before I know but I had to. Reworded
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Out of Character Snape, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7022 Read: 64787 Published: 29 Feb 2016 Updated: 24 Jul 2016
Chapter 7 by Cas245
Now considering it had been 5 days since Snape and Harry had gone into town well the dark lord was sure to have gotten Pettigrew’s message by now and sure enough he had.

Snape who had barely gotten any sleep due to thinking in the past nights was just so unlucky that on the night where he was finally able to get a good night rest and fall into a deep sleep, was when the deatheaters decided to storm the house.

Snape awoke to a gloved hand covering his mouth and barely registered the screams from the floor above him when his surroundings disappeared and he felt the familiar feeling of apparition.He ended up in another place that was familiar to him which was instead of the comforting house of Twisted Oak, the dungeons at Malfoy Manor.

Snape who was now wide awake turned towards the sound of crying that was happening on the opposite wall that he was originally facing and was meet with the tear stained eyes of one Harry James Potter just as the door slammed shut.

“Well f**k” Snape muttered under his breath “This is just great, Harry get over here” Snape said back to speaking in his normal tone “There is nothing to worry about”

“NOTHING TO F**KING WORRY ABOUT” Harry screamed “We’re locked in a f**king dungeon that is been controlled by death eaters I am so very sorry for worrying”

“Don’t swear, just calm yourself” Snape said turning away from Harry
Harry growled which was enough to draw back Snape’s gaze to him “You swore and you’re worried too so don’t give me that”

Snape sighed deeply as he studied the small form of the boy who lived and he had to remind himself for the first time that Harry was currently only 4. “Fine I am sorry , please come over here”

Harry narrowed his eyes in wary but slowly crawled over anyway. And this time didn’t protest as Snape took him in his arms and awkwardly held him while desperately running his hand through Harry’s hair in an effort to calm him, surprising it worked and Harry was lulled to sleep with his body still cradled against Snape.

Awoken by a hissing sound was definitely not the greatest way as Harry and Snape soon discovered, especially when the dark lord and is snake were the cause of it.

“Ahh and what do we have here a traitor and a little saviour, how touching” Voldemort spoke and Harry quickly scurried out of Snape arms in response, his face tinged red before Voldemort continued “I do so wonder why Dumbledore did not take that spell off you after all he was the one that casted it”

Snape and Harry’s eyes widened.

“What don’t tell me you honestly thought that type of magic just happens, it’s easily reversible see” Voldemort continued his time waving his wand and Snape watched as small Harry turned back in normal sized Harry “Quite frankly Dumbledore lied to you, this has nothing to do with Harry’s grief, more so of the fact that you two were just little pawns in his game, two little pawns that needed to work together”
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3307