Twisted Oak Place by Cas245
Summary: Snape and Harry spend the summer together.

Done a thousand times before I know but I had to. Reworded
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required)
Snape Flavour: Snape Comforts, Out of Character Snape, Snape is Stern
Genres: Drama, Family
Media Type: None
Tags: Child fic, Deaged!Harry
Takes Place: 6th summer
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Physical Punishment Spanking, Profanity
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7022 Read: 64789 Published: 29 Feb 2016 Updated: 24 Jul 2016
Chapter 8 by Cas245
“He wouldn’t” Harry protested immediately defending his headmaster

“Oh wouldn’t he?” Voldemort sneered in reply “Snape what do you think?” Voldemort addressed Snape who was extremely quiet.

“He would” Came Snape’s eventual reply
“HE WOULD NOT’” Harry yelled now angry at Snape
“Yes he would Harry” Snape replied calmly “He left you with the Dursley’s for years, he will do anything to win this war, anything at all no matter the cost”

Harry fell silent turning away from both of the men in the cell with him.Voldemort’s smirk widened at this “It’s okay Harry” Voldemort said in a false gentle voice as he walked towards Harry “He can’t use you now” and with those words, he run a long pale hand through Harry’s hair causing him to shudder before turning and walking towards the door.

“Oh can’t forget this” Voldemort said turning around directly before the door and waving his wand again causing small Harry to return. “You will be so much easier to kill this way” With that Voldemort left the cell laughing as Harry glared darkly at his retreating form.

“I’m sorry, Harry” Snape said watching the silent four year old carefully “But it’s the truth we are just pawns in a game”

“Shut up”
“Harry” Snape continued exasperate
“My name's Potter” Harry growled
“No I will not return to that time”
“Why not?” Harry retorted finally turning around allowing Snape to see is once again tear stained face “I’m Potter, I’m the brat you hate”
“I do not hate you”
“You should, go back to hating me it was so much easier”
“No” Snape said strongly
“Yes” Harry replied standing up so he could look down at Snape “Hate me”
“No” Snape repeated
Harry launched catching Snape off guard, making him fall back to the ground “HATE ME, I WANT YOU TO HATE ME” Harry cried hitting Snape feebly with every word

Snape allowed him to continue for a while, letting the boy to vent his anger but eventually he grabbed Harry’s tiny hands in his own and held them tightly. “I will not hate you” Snape spoke very gently and slowly making sure Harry was continuously looking into his eyes “I will never hate you, Harry”

“Why?” Harry choked
“Because I care for you, and if you lose me you lose everyone”

Harry tried to rip himself free at this point but Snape held strongly, pulling the young boy closer towards him instead of away and cradling him again.Supporting his back with one hand and running his other through Harry’s hair, Snape leaned forward and said once more.

“I won’t hate you, Harry”
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3307