Growing Powerful by Dorothy12
Summary: Harry starts training at the summer before fifth year and continues it during the school year with Snape.
Snape will be discovered, the Order will save him, Harry has nightmares; you know, just the usual stuff.
In the last chapter Harry duels with Voldemort and shows us how powerful he really is.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Reverse Roles > Healer Harry, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix, Dumbledore, Fred George, Ginny, Hagrid, Hedwig, Hermione, Lucius, Luna, McGonagall, Molly, Neville, Original Character, Petunia, Pomfrey, Remus, Ron, Shacklebolt, Tonks, Umbridge, Vernon, Voldemort, Wormtail
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural
Media Type: None
Tags: Hospitalization, Injured!Harry, Injured!Snape, SuperPower! Harry
Takes Place: 5th summer, 5th Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 11270 Read: 57628 Published: 02 May 2016 Updated: 03 May 2016
Chapter 13 by Dorothy12
Chapter 13

Severus was on his usual night supervision in the corridor to see if any student was out after curfew, when the youngest Weasley boy ran into him.

"Weasley, what are you doing out of your dormitory this late?" Severus asked him angrily.

"Sir, Harry had a vision and Professor McGonagall told me to inform the Headmaster."

Severus narrowed his eyes, but hurried to Albus' office with Weasley. When Minerva and Granger arrived, Potter looked horrible. He was deathly pale and there was blood all over his face, hands, and even his shirt soaked in blood.

After he told them to watch his memory, Albus asked Severus to tell Potter how to use Legilimency on Voldemort. He didn't want to do it, though. Seeing that, even when Potter saw the scene unintentionally, the Dark Lord made his scar burst open, Severus thought that the Dark Lord would do even worse things to him if he knew that Potter was eavesdropping on him.

He gave Potter Pain Releiving and Blood Replenishing potions and then it was time to tell him how to to use his connection with the Dark Lord. Severus had been interpreting the way he should do that for an hour, but Potter didn't seem to understand it. In fact, his eyelids were dropping as though he would fall asleep at any moment.

"Potter, are you all right?" Severus asked him.

"I'm fine, sir," his eyes were a bit unfocused and he seemed to look everywhere but at his teacher. Perhaps, the Dark Lord's attack on him made more damage than they thought.

"Don't be such a prevaricator, Potter," he sneered at him, and at the dumb look on the teen's face he rolled his eyes, "A prevaricator is a person who speaks falsely, basically, a liar."

"I'm not lying, I'm fine."

Severus sighed and went over to his cupboard to take out a Dreamless Sleep potion. He handed it to Potter and said,

"Go back to your dormitory and drink it. It will last seven to nine hours. I'll tell your teachers that you won't attend your classes."

He looked at Severus with surprise and went over to the door, but stopped there and turned back to his professor.

"Thank you, sir."

And he was gone.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3325