Growing Powerful by Dorothy12
Summary: Harry starts training at the summer before fifth year and continues it during the school year with Snape.
Snape will be discovered, the Order will save him, Harry has nightmares; you know, just the usual stuff.
In the last chapter Harry duels with Voldemort and shows us how powerful he really is.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Reverse Roles > Healer Harry, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix, Dumbledore, Fred George, Ginny, Hagrid, Hedwig, Hermione, Lucius, Luna, McGonagall, Molly, Neville, Original Character, Petunia, Pomfrey, Remus, Ron, Shacklebolt, Tonks, Umbridge, Vernon, Voldemort, Wormtail
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural
Media Type: None
Tags: Hospitalization, Injured!Harry, Injured!Snape, SuperPower! Harry
Takes Place: 5th summer, 5th Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 11270 Read: 57613 Published: 02 May 2016 Updated: 03 May 2016
Chapter 5 by Dorothy12
Chapter 5

The Order of The Phoenix gathered in twenty minutes and they sat in a circle around Dumbledore's table in his office.

"What's wrong, Albus?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"I peronally belive it would be better if Harry told us," he looked at the pale teen, who nodden gravely in response and stood up so that everyone could see him.

"I saw Professor Snape being tortured in a vision."

The members looked at each other and a low rustle started as they mumbled and whispered. Harry ignored them and continued.

"Lucius Malfoy used a curse on him which I didn't recognize, but I will show you, Headmaster," he looked at the old man, "maybe, you know it. I think that we should try to rescue him."

Dumbledore looked at him with a sad smile. 'He always cared for others more than he did for himself', he thought, 'He would risk his life to save man from Tom and the Death Eaters. A man who he never even liked.'

"Where is Severus?" Asked Moody.

"I'm not sure, but I think it was in Malfoy Manor. Voldemort -" he ignored the flinches and moans, and continued, "Was sitting in the same throne in which he usually does, but the room was different. It was bigger and well-lit, although it's mostly dark with only a few torches being lit."

"Are you sure that Severus is alive?" Asked Remus.

Harry shifted uncomfortably. He didn't want to think that the Potions Master was dead, so he tried to reassure the Order members.

"I haven't seen him die," 'Well, it's not a lie', he thought, "So we have a chance finding him alive."

In the next three hours, they made up a plan about saving Snape.

First, they had to be sure about Severus's whereabouts. Harry would try to find out where Snape was using his connection with Voldemort.

Second, if they knew where Snape was locked, Moody and the Aurors would get in the Malfoy Manor under Disillusionment charms. Harry and Albus would be lowering the shields and protections charms.

Third, Albus would use Ligilimency on a Death Eater, so that they would know which room Snape was in.

Fourth, they would burst in the room, Harry and Tonks raising shields around them in case there were other Death Eaters in the room. Sturgis Podmore and Kingsley would be covering them from the door's other side.

Fifth, if neccesary, Albus would heal Severus with spells and potions. Then, they would use a Portkey to get back to the Infirmary at Hogwarts.

It was nearly 5 am when they finished the plan, and Harry was exhausted, but Dumbledore still wanted to teach him the spell with which they would lower the wards. It took thirty more minutes till they could use it synchronously and Harry could finally go back to the Tower for a restless sleep.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3325