Growing Powerful by Dorothy12
Summary: Harry starts training at the summer before fifth year and continues it during the school year with Snape.
Snape will be discovered, the Order will save him, Harry has nightmares; you know, just the usual stuff.
In the last chapter Harry duels with Voldemort and shows us how powerful he really is.
Categories: Teacher Snape > Trusted Mentor Snape, Reverse Roles > Healer Harry, Snape Equal Status to Harry > Comrades Snape and Harry Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Bellatrix, Dumbledore, Fred George, Ginny, Hagrid, Hedwig, Hermione, Lucius, Luna, McGonagall, Molly, Neville, Original Character, Petunia, Pomfrey, Remus, Ron, Shacklebolt, Tonks, Umbridge, Vernon, Voldemort, Wormtail
Snape Flavour: Canon Snape, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural
Media Type: None
Tags: Hospitalization, Injured!Harry, Injured!Snape, SuperPower! Harry
Takes Place: 5th summer, 5th Year
Warnings: Abusive Dursleys, Neglect, Torture, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 11270 Read: 57614 Published: 02 May 2016 Updated: 03 May 2016
Chapter 9 by Dorothy12
Chapter 9

Harry spent most of his days in the Hospital Wing. His friends were there with him sometimes, but he was mostly alone with a sleeping Potions Master. After classes, he would go to the Library to bring some books, and then he would come back to the Infirmary. That day, Madam Pomfrey saw him come in and said, "Mr Potter, I believe your hands are perfectly healed now. I will take your bandages off," and so she did when Harry walked over to her.

It was the fourth day after Snape's rescue, and the man was still unconscious. The bandages on his left hand were gone, and none of his bones looked so eerie, as if they were broken though two long fading scars were still running from the edge of his mouth to his ear. Harry sat on the windowsill and picked up a book about Occlumency.

-----

He was reading the second book about Occluding that night, when he heard Snape move. He walked over to the bed, and was surprised to see Snape staring back at him.

"What, Potter? It would serve you better if you wouldn't be just gaping at me like a fool, but did something useful," Snape's voice was deep and rough.

Harry immediately shut his mouth and went to Madam Pomfrey's office and knocked. After a second, the Mediwitch opened the door, frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"Professor Snape is awake, ma'am. I think, he -" Harry never had the chance to finish his sentece, because he was nearly ran over by Madam Pomfrey, and the Mediwitch was beside Snape's bed in the twinkling of an eye.

"When did he wake? How do you feel? Can you use your arms and legs? Why didn't you inform me sooner, Mr Potter? Do you need a Pain Replenishing potion?" She asked Harry and Snape in a rush.

"Don't make such a fuss, Poppy. I'm fine. And Potter, when I told you to do something useful, I didn't mean this," he glared at Harry.

Harry just sighed, but he didn't know if it was a releived or tired sigh.

"Mr Potter, it's past curfew, why are you still here?" Madam Pomfrey finally turned to him.

Harry shifted uncomfortably, grabbed his books and went back to the Griffindor Tower.
The End.


This story archived at http://www.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=3325